Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! 00:28 - Oct 18 with 17699 viewsconnell10

mmmmm , now , mmmmmm id say , well .....1-1?? maybe.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 00:33 - Oct 18 with 5672 viewsFredManRave

Difficult result to predict. I can't actually see us scoring any goals and it would be just our luck to get bummed in the gob by a couple of Bristols.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 06:17 - Oct 18 with 5613 views18StoneOfHoop

Is this the in place to be?

What am I doing here?

Spending money

watching Henry pass sideways

Spending money on beer...oi!

Down at the yawn club

Will be nice sitting /standing in a part of the ground - possibly X Block for the friendly wind-up with the wurzels?..."Oooh arrrr Ian Holloway!"... well away from a certain miserable R Block Old Git in his late 60's/early 70's who seems intent only on trying to snatch some extra kip at LR before he can safely be carried off to lovely peaceful Kensal Green cemetry and mercifully be placed six feet under.

I have no ST this season so it seems I'm pissing punters off all around HQ.
The Lone wandering Ranger.

Old Git was just in front of me in R Block row H seat 35 on Saturday as it happens. He wanted to call over a steward and immediately eject me forthwith for ever-so-slightly inadvertently clumsily nudging him in the back in my enthusiasm - there's no bleeding knee room as we all know especially for a 6 foot 2 inch 19 stone portly man.That should also to be stated in mitigation - when Mide Shodipo and Pavel Wszolek combined so excellently to score that false dawn stupendous opener.(Thankfully hairless H,a kindly sympathetic fellow Coningham regular had a spare seat next to him about 10 seats away and sorted me right out.)

I had immediately politely -no cuss words -profusely apologised to OG but the speccy mc fook face would have none of it,the tart carried on like he'd been struck by a raging Tyson Fury in a depressive phase - I was 6 pints moderately pished by then admittedly but how else do you expect me to loosen my inhibitions and #MakeSomeNoise for the love of Mark Gregor, Arthur Sanderson and Daphne Biggs?

The real moral for me underneath this pathetic storm-in-a-teacup wee tale is that the super-cramped - especially on the concourse - Ellerslie Road stand is not fit for purpose as a modern-day football stand for modern-day pisshead fatties in the 21st Century. A stadium at Old Oak Common or my legs bust, ASAP Please God.
Go on Tories do something useful for once in your lives make my day and give the green light for HS2 tout-de-suite.

++++++++++++++++++++

QPR 1(Polts) - Titties 2 (Chelski boy Tammy Abrahams brace)

Narked 14k crowd subdued then booing,naturellement,hundreds spilling out of HQ on 75 minutes onwards,the lucky W12 locals to maybe catch the last 1/4 of the totally fascinating Car Clampers documentary showing on ITV from 9pm.

[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 6:45]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 07:33 - Oct 18 with 5556 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 07:51 - Oct 18 with 5536 viewsSimonJames

0-1 (and tedious social media meltdown "Well Warnock managed to beat them 3 days ago with a brand new team that were sitting in the relegation zone... JFH out!")

100% of people who drink water will die.

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 08:05 - Oct 18 with 5520 viewsthame_hoops

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 06:17 - Oct 18 by 18StoneOfHoop

What am I doing here?

Spending money

Down at the yawn club

Will be nice sitting /standing in a part of the ground - possibly X Block for the friendly wind-up with the wurzels?..."Oooh arrrr Ian Holloway!"... well away from a certain miserable R Block Old Git in his late 60's/early 70's who seems intent only on trying to snatch some extra kip at LR before he can safely be carried off to lovely peaceful Kensal Green cemetry and mercifully be placed six feet under.

Old Git was just in front of me in R Block row H seat 35 on Saturday as it happens. He wanted to call over a steward and immediately eject me forthwith for ever-so-slightly inadvertently clumsily nudging him in the back in my enthusiasm - there's no bleeding knee room as we all know especially for a 6 foot 2 inch 19 stone portly man.That should also to be stated in mitigation - when Mide Shodipo and Pavel Wszolek combined so excellently to score that false dawn stupendous opener.(Thankfully hairless H,a kindly sympathetic fellow Coningham regular had a spare seat next to him about 10 seats away and sorted me right out.)

I had immediately politely -no cuss words -profusely apologised to OG but the speccy mc fook face would have none of it,the tart carried on like he'd been struck by a raging Tyson Fury in a depressive phase - I was 6 pints moderately pished by then admittedly but how else do you expect me to loosen my inhibitions and #MakeSomeNoise for the love of Mark Gregor, Arthur Sanderson and Daphne Biggs?

The real moral for me underneath this pathetic storm-in-a-teacup wee tale is that the super-cramped - especially on the concourse - Ellerslie Road stand is not fit for purpose as a modern-day football stand for modern-day pisshead fatties in the 21st Century. A stadium at Old Oak Common or my legs bust, ASAP Please God.
Go on Tories do something useful for once in your lives make my day and give the green light for HS2 tout-de-suite.

++++++++++++++++++++

Narked 14k crowd subdued then booing,naturellement,hundreds spilling out of HQ on 75 minutes onwards,the lucky W12 locals to maybe catch the last 1/4 of the totally fascinating Car Clampers documentary showing on ITV from 9pm.

Are you discodroids in disguise....
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 08:13 - Oct 18 with 5507 viewsconnell10

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 06:17 - Oct 18 by 18StoneOfHoop

What am I doing here?

Spending money

Down at the yawn club

++++++++++++++++++++

Come back to MU mate we miss you , at least you livened the place up!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 09:43 - Oct 18 with 5421 viewsLongsufferingR

Well you learn something new every day. We now know that 18StoneHoop actually weighs 19 stone!
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 09:56 - Oct 18 with 5400 viewsichbinnaughty

I'm going for an entirely unforeseeable 4-1 home victory.
BFG, Caulker, Washington & Luongo to net for a surprisingly rampant home side.

NURSE
Login to get fewer ads

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:16 - Oct 18 with 5360 viewsDorse

The time is now. But then again, it always is.

This time, we (by which I mean 'they', after all, I'm not playing) will get it right.

Luongo is available.
Cousins is available.
Borysiuk is not dead.
Carlos Henrinho is not needed to start (but that never stopped him before).

Hall's injury means we have to move Lynch inside leaving a slot open for Hamalainen. Kakay could play on the right if they move Perch across. Either way, the back four will have a bit of pace injected.

I like to see:
Smithies
Kakay*, Lynch, Caulker, Hamalainen*
Borysiuk, Luongo
Ngbakoto, Chery, Wzsolek
Polter

* We'll probably see Perch at LB with Onouha at RB, at which point by brain will explode, showering passers-by with chunks.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:22 - Oct 18 with 5352 viewsPinnerPaul

Win and we'll be 1 point behind them.
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:24 - Oct 18 with 5342 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm going for a Rangers 3-1

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:26 - Oct 18 with 5338 viewsDesertBoot

Bristol City are a better side than us but, Fulham apart, their away form isn't great.
I'd play the two young full backs who did so well against Sunderland, it won't happen of course and I'd start Conor on the left - it won't happen. Another 1-1 draw.

Wish I could be like David Watts

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:31 - Oct 18 with 5328 viewsaston_hoop

Smithies
Kakay Ned Caulker Lynch
Polish Boris Luongo
Wszsolek Chery Washington
Polts

Ingram
Hamalainananemanamenaman
Perch
Gladwin
Shodipo
Cousins (assuming he is fit)
Sylla

(assuming Hall injured)

That'll do for now. 1-0 win, Chery penalty

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:32 - Oct 18 with 5326 viewskingsburyR

We're all giving it a swerve.

So if anyone wants to sit in my seat.....feel free.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:40 - Oct 18 with 5306 viewsLongsufferingR

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:26 - Oct 18 by DesertBoot

Bristol City are a better side than us but, Fulham apart, their away form isn't great.
I'd play the two young full backs who did so well against Sunderland, it won't happen of course and I'd start Conor on the left - it won't happen. Another 1-1 draw.

Conor can't start on the left. Box office is open tonight.
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:54 - Oct 18 with 5271 viewsichbinnaughty

Smithies

Kaykay Caulker Lynch Perch

Ngbakoto Luongo Cousins Washington

Sylla BFG

attack, attack, attack attack attack
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:57 - Oct 18 with 5266 viewsdaveB

I just hope it's a bit more entertaining and we have a go to try and win the game.
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 10:59 - Oct 18 with 5264 viewsElHoop

Their away form might not be great but it's not that bad either.

They've got through to the last 16 of the League Cup by winning three away games, so they are no mugs away from home, and they score goals away from home - 13 in the last 6 games. They concede goals too, but unless we change our habits we won't threaten them enough - this is a game where we must have a go at them. They'll score. I'm sure of that, but will we? I'm sure that the League Cup run is helping them. Good for morale and gives the fans something to get excited about and the players something else to fight for places for. A scenario which is still totally beyond us of course.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that we might just be finding a settled squad with the improved understanding between them which goes with that. He'll rotate but he's been rotating the same players of late, so we might just start improving now. Well that's what I'm hoping. I half wish I was going tonight anyway, which I haven't done lately.
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 11:07 - Oct 18 with 5247 viewsKonk

City are a decent side, but although we lost 0-4, until they scored their second goal we'd had the better of the game and had created the better chances. That Tammy Abrahams is a proper handful, though. Gutted he's Chelsea.

Lee Johnson's a Fulham fan, by the way. His old man, Gary, and the rest of their family are all whites.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 11:09 - Oct 18 with 5238 viewsDiscodroids

After sprinkling agent orange and psychoactive sodium pentothal on my cornflakes this morning, im going for a 2-1 Win .

Hopefully , JFH wont be nodding away in his office in Deep thought this afternoon like Alexis Korner stroking his Goatee to a 4 hour off the cuff jazz collaboration between Thelonious Monk and Donald Byrd at the blue note Studios, pondering the selection of Karl Henry. Please drop him JFH.Play Jazz.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 11:24 - Oct 18 with 5205 viewsheadhoops

Go for it without karlinho and it's 2-1 to the Rs
Play defensively with karlinho and it's 0-2 brizzle

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 11:29 - Oct 18 with 5190 viewsSilverfoxqpr

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 11:09 - Oct 18 by Discodroids

After sprinkling agent orange and psychoactive sodium pentothal on my cornflakes this morning, im going for a 2-1 Win .

Hopefully , JFH wont be nodding away in his office in Deep thought this afternoon like Alexis Korner stroking his Goatee to a 4 hour off the cuff jazz collaboration between Thelonious Monk and Donald Byrd at the blue note Studios, pondering the selection of Karl Henry. Please drop him JFH.Play Jazz.

I suspect JFH is more likely to have Tom Wait's 'Rain Dogs' on repeat Disco, bottle of cheap bourbon next to the red desk phone and a pack of 20 Newport's to assist with the team selection. Our Karl plays.
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 11:32 - Oct 18 with 5177 viewsbosh67

Think they may be too good for us if they play well. 2-1 to BC I reckon.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 11:36 - Oct 18 with 5161 viewsPinnerPaul

From BC fan I know
"We are fragile at the back and let late goals in. However, we have got a wonder kid striker on loan from Chelsea who is banging them in."

That is Abraham who is a doubt, lets hope he doesn't play then!
The all consuming bristol tiitty match thread! on 11:38 - Oct 18 with 5154 viewsRANGERS4EVER

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/abraham-a-doubt-for-qpr-clash-3367670

Good news possibly? Might only be 3-0 BC now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024