Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WEMBERLEE 09:46 - Oct 20 with 2461 viewswelwynranger

My job took me there this morning as I drove into Empire Way I saw the stadium. I had a tear in my eye a lump in my throat, I punched the air and sang " OH Bobby Zamora to myself. It's still there. Anyway deep breath and back to work.
WEMBERLEE on 09:49 - Oct 20 with 2450 viewsmikeygunn

No one will ever be able to take that away from us. What a beautiful day!
WEMBERLEE on 10:05 - Oct 20 with 2423 viewspaulparker

having waited nearly 28 years to see us back at Wembley what a way to banish the years of hurt and underachievement , a brilliant a day although the promotion year under Warnock just edges it for emotion
would love to see us in my lifetime get to the Fa Cup or league cup final again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

WEMBERLEE on 11:25 - Oct 20 with 2320 viewsstowmarketrange

Four of us chipped in to engrave a brick on Wembley way which said "Oh Bobby Zamora 4.50pm and the date on it." I will have to visit it one day and take a photo of it,unless a Derby fan has already dug it up.
What a fantastic day though.
WEMBERLEE on 12:59 - Oct 20 with 2190 viewsFredManRave

WEMBERLEE on 11:25 - Oct 20 by stowmarketrange

Four of us chipped in to engrave a brick on Wembley way which said "Oh Bobby Zamora 4.50pm and the date on it." I will have to visit it one day and take a photo of it,unless a Derby fan has already dug it up.

I saw that the other day so don't worry it hasn't been dug up. Although the brick next to it has been engraved with "Fookín Wánkers".
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 13:00]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

WEMBERLEE on 13:52 - Oct 20 with 2111 viewsBoston

WEMBERLEE on 11:25 - Oct 20 by stowmarketrange

Where is this brick paver path? Although a Wembley man and a regular visitor, I don't get over around the stadium like I used to....rather like all Rangers fans.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

WEMBERLEE on 20:10 - Oct 20 with 1929 viewsstowmarketrange

WEMBERLEE on 13:52 - Oct 20 by Boston

Where is this brick paver path? Although a Wembley man and a regular visitor, I don't get over around the stadium like I used to....rather like all Rangers fans.

I don't know where they put ours.I haven't had the time or the inclination to spend a few hours finding out where it is.I thought that Wembley might have told us roughly where to start looking for it.
WEMBERLEE on 11:21 - Oct 21 with 1781 viewsenfieldargh

WEMBERLEE on 20:10 - Oct 20 by stowmarketrange

I don't know where they put ours.I haven't had the time or the inclination to spend a few hours finding out where it is.I thought that Wembley might have told us roughly where to start looking for it.

any excuse

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

WEMBERLEE on 11:24 - Oct 21 with 1774 viewsPinnerPaul

WEMBERLEE on 11:21 - Oct 21 by enfieldargh

any excuse

Wonderful, simply wonderful
Login to get fewer ads

WEMBERLEE on 11:33 - Oct 21 with 1767 viewsenfieldargh

WEMBERLEE on 11:24 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

Wonderful, simply wonderful

Whilst we are it

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

WEMBERLEE on 12:26 - Oct 21 with 1741 viewsFredManRave

And who could forget;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

WEMBERLEE on 13:35 - Oct 21 with 1701 viewsR_from_afar

WEMBERLEE on 10:05 - Oct 20 by paulparker

having waited nearly 28 years to see us back at Wembley what a way to banish the years of hurt and underachievement , a brilliant a day although the promotion year under Warnock just edges it for emotion
would love to see us in my lifetime get to the Fa Cup or league cup final again

"...in my lifetime" A serious practical consideration for we Rangers fans The club had better get a wiggle on, I am 52 next month, if still 17 in my head...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

WEMBERLEE on 13:44 - Oct 21 with 1695 viewsCroydonCaptJack

WEMBERLEE on 11:21 - Oct 21 by enfieldargh

any excuse

I love that clip because I can see my mate happily waving his flag before we score. He looks so happy it is almost likehe knew we were going to score.
WEMBERLEE on 21:38 - Oct 21 with 1586 viewsdistortR

WEMBERLEE on 13:44 - Oct 21 by CroydonCaptJack

I love that clip because I can see my mate happily waving his flag before we score. He looks so happy it is almost likehe knew we were going to score.

ok, is your mate the linesman?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024