Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... 22:52 - Oct 20 with 1835 viewsFredManRave

Well not literally but they're obviously doing something right because we're in 4th place in the league for the number of Twitter followers! That's impressive when you take into account that, completely predictably, Newcastle, Aston Villa and Norwich are in 1st, 2nd and 3rd places respectively.

I don't use twitter and I don't think a great deal on here do either, but there are over 330,000 followers of the QPR account so maybe it's worth a look...

One thing that does worry me though is that Fernandes might use this to justify a 40,000 seater stadium.

#Twitter

[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:52]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... on 12:41 - Oct 21 with 1622 viewsaussiehoop

40,000? F*ck it, make it 400,000 - Plenty of room for growth!
We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... on 13:22 - Oct 21 with 1568 viewsrsonist

They do good work on the whole, though 'Make Some Noise' was a rotten balls up and no mistake - textbook smarmy customer PR condescension.

Looking forward to this new website next year too. We've only been praying for it for the last 15 years, no pressure...
We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... on 14:42 - Oct 24 with 1420 viewsrsonist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3866634/Victor-Anichebe-scores
We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... on 14:48 - Oct 24 with 1405 viewswhittocksRs

We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... on 14:42 - Oct 24 by rsonist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3866634/Victor-Anichebe-scores

Modern football.
We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... on 14:50 - Oct 24 with 1403 viewsToast_R

Not sure if it's me or not but most of the updates on FB for the match in hand, I only get them all come through until hours later. Sunday morning I'll wake up to Half Time at Hilsborough and the R's trail 0-1 - why, why is that?
We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... on 21:18 - Oct 24 with 1244 viewsderbyhoop

Twitter is brilliant for keeping up with the QPR news, quickest. Things like team sheets and in game updates.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

We´ve got the finest Social Media Team.... on 22:01 - Oct 24 with 1208 viewsE17hoop

Black Mirror, series 3, episode 1 is a brilliant treatment of our addiction to social media and upvotes.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024