Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeni Ngbakoto 12:57 - Oct 21 with 1809 viewsaston_hoop

Whats the story with him at the moment? Is he injured?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:04 - Oct 21 with 1793 viewsAntti_Heinola

Suspect with his father passing away he missed a lot of training, probably been home a lot and they're just making sure he's right before they put him back in the squad.

Bare bones.

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:05 - Oct 21 with 1784 viewsNorthernr

It's an injury I think.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:11 - Oct 21 with 1755 viewsrsonist

Was wondering this as well. IIRC he didn't play the last game before the international break precisely because we wanted him fully fit now. Since then, radio silence.

Mind you now we've posted about it on the forum I expect several immediate official tweets and a full "Yeni: My Struggle" autobio in the club shop
Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:16 - Oct 21 with 1730 viewsrsonist

I don't mind waiting though. Based on our other signings and how much the club wanted him (first choice was he if I recall?) I expect he'll have something about him when he's ready. We haven't even begun to see what he's capable of.

Hopefully with Wash and Shodipo and to a lesser extent Wszolek bedding in he won't ever be having to play inverted left inside winger again.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:23 - Oct 21 with 1700 viewsStevenageRanger

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:16 - Oct 21 by rsonist

I don't mind waiting though. Based on our other signings and how much the club wanted him (first choice was he if I recall?) I expect he'll have something about him when he's ready. We haven't even begun to see what he's capable of.

Hopefully with Wash and Shodipo and to a lesser extent Wszolek bedding in he won't ever be having to play inverted left inside winger again.

He posted a video up on Instagram yesterday of him working hard in the gym.

Saying
Work Hard, No Pain, No Gain.. 🔝🔝 I'll be back soon ⚽️⚽️ @officialqpr @footystrengthconditioningrehab

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLyEALaBESq/?taken-by=yeni_ngbakoto23&hl=en
Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:24 - Oct 21 with 1693 viewsaston_hoop

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:23 - Oct 21 by StevenageRanger

Saying
Work Hard, No Pain, No Gain.. 🔝🔝 I'll be back soon ⚽️⚽️ @officialqpr @footystrengthconditioningrehab

Cheers guys, there we go then. Fighting back fit, good luck to him!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Yeni Ngbakoto on 14:12 - Oct 21 with 1576 viewsBakes

Now we've solved the Ngbakoto mystery, what on earth has happened to Petrasso? He was in the squad quite a bit towards the end of last season.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Yeni Ngbakoto on 14:19 - Oct 21 with 1547 viewsSimonJames

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:23 - Oct 21 by StevenageRanger

Saying

If that's an example of "hard training" then I must be pushing well beyond the bounds of human capabilities when I exercise.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Yeni Ngbakoto on 14:56 - Oct 21 with 1454 viewsToast_R

Ah yes the old "No pain no gain" motif.

Didn't they say that to Rowan Vine once?
Yeni Ngbakoto on 15:20 - Oct 21 with 1393 viewsNorthernr

Yeni Ngbakoto on 14:56 - Oct 21 by Toast_R

Ah yes the old "No pain no gain" motif.

Didn't they say that to Rowan Vine once?

Was that as they lifted him into the back seat of somebody's car to drive to the hospital with a broken leg?
Yeni Ngbakoto on 15:43 - Oct 21 with 1321 viewsToast_R

Yeni Ngbakoto on 15:20 - Oct 21 by Northernr

Was that as they lifted him into the back seat of somebody's car to drive to the hospital with a broken leg?

From what I can recall — a montage on QPR World as it was then, showing him doing some early rehab on the leg possibly days after the accident with some cock n bull about this new physio technique that didn’t require the leg to be in a cast at all and he might even be on the bench on Saturday... His leg was all the colours of the rainbow, and I’m sure bending in places it shouldn’t have been as he was being put through his paces in the gym.

Anyway, after it didn't heal as well as hoped... didn't they have to re-break his leg and start all over again?

I’m surprised he ever walked again let alone formed some kind of career afterwards, the poor bastard. Still gives me goose pimples thinking about it.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 15:46]
Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:39 - Oct 21 with 1020 viewswombat

Yeni Ngbakoto on 15:43 - Oct 21 by Toast_R

From what I can recall — a montage on QPR World as it was then, showing him doing some early rehab on the leg possibly days after the accident with some cock n bull about this new physio technique that didn’t require the leg to be in a cast at all and he might even be on the bench on Saturday... His leg was all the colours of the rainbow, and I’m sure bending in places it shouldn’t have been as he was being put through his paces in the gym.

Anyway, after it didn't heal as well as hoped... didn't they have to re-break his leg and start all over again?

I’m surprised he ever walked again let alone formed some kind of career afterwards, the poor bastard. Still gives me goose pimples thinking about it.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 15:46]

Seem to remember him making a comment recently about the poor treatment he received from us after his broken leg

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Yeni Ngbakoto on 22:57 - Oct 21 with 1002 viewsbosh67

He has looked miles off the pace to be honest but anyone who has the mental strength and toughness to put himself forward to play a few days after losing his father is obviously made of the right stuff. Took my hat off to him for making himself available. The man has courage.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024