Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager 14:13 - Oct 21 with 1912 viewsSimonJames

Doubtless the "JFH out" brigade will be ruing yet another lost option
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37728111

100% of people who drink water will die.

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 14:17 - Oct 21 with 1905 viewsNorthernr

Surprised he's gone there, surely would have got better offers in time.
Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 14:17 - Oct 21 with 1901 viewsLongsufferingR

Second best news of the week after Tuesday's result.
Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 15:43 - Oct 21 with 1803 viewsMrSheen

Good luck Kenny. I imagine he might need it there.
Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 16:57 - Oct 21 with 1735 viewsFredManRave

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 14:17 - Oct 21 by Northernr

Surprised he's gone there, surely would have got better offers in time.

Maybe the win against Bristol City made him realise that it could be a longer wait than expected?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 17:14 - Oct 21 with 1698 viewsLblock

GUTTED!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 17:17 - Oct 21 with 1697 viewsNorthernr

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 17:14 - Oct 21 by Lblock

GUTTED!!!

I know, imagine having to support the manager we've already got who's doing his best for our club.
Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 18:09 - Oct 21 with 1626 viewsJamie

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 17:14 - Oct 21 by Lblock

GUTTED!!!

I bet! Think of the cringeworthy nicknames you could've trotted out in 3 months time when you wanted him sacked....

Straight jacket was already written for you and everything!!
Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 18:23 - Oct 21 with 1603 viewsNorthernr

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 18:09 - Oct 21 by Jamie

I bet! Think of the cringeworthy nicknames you could've trotted out in 3 months time when you wanted him sacked....

Straight jacket was already written for you and everything!!

Come on to be fair he usually leaves it five or six months before wanting the manager sacked. Again.
Login to get fewer ads

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 19:32 - Oct 21 with 1509 viewsmakaveli1882

Good luck to him
Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 21:05 - Oct 21 with 1442 viewsLblock

His best? Jesus... God help us if he ever dips from that and does something crazy like goes around the world for a £55k motivational speech.
El Tel - tail end of his reign for me
Jim Smith - supported him to the end
Don Howe - disagreed with his disposal
Gerry - first time I was behind him all the way, second time I confess I though he'd lost it at the end
Ollie - never wanted him out. I'd take him back
Ainsworth - I his 2,130 stints is of kept him
GiGi DiCanio - loved his tenure
Sousa - crap football wanted him gone
Dowie - after that Swansea away game I'd of built the gallows myself
Warnock - felt it was a travesty he wasn't given a whole season no matter how bad the results

Just for the record like.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 09:08 - Oct 22 with 1322 viewsPunteR

I thought Jackett would be a good assistance for Jimmy. Although Jimmy seems to be doing ok without him at the moment.
Good luck to Jackett.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 12:43 - Oct 22 with 1207 viewsDiscodroids

Good Luck Kenny..

I'm not so systematic, it's just that I'm an addict for you to manage here one day.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 07:36 - Oct 23 with 1073 viewsHooped_Pullie

Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 17:17 - Oct 21 by Northernr

I know, imagine having to support the manager we've already got who's doing his best for our club.

Clive, I don't remember too many managers we've sacked purely on the basis of laziness or lack of effort. Usually, it's poor results or (as in the case of Madge, for example) something exceptional.

I'm no fan of JFH (putting it mildly) as anyone who reads my posts will know, but I was on here praising after the Bristol City game and I'd say losing 1-0 at Hillsborough is hardly a meltdown-inducing disaster.

With all alternative options now back in work, the 'investigation' binned and a seeming ability to knock out a half-decent result when really, really needed clearly in the bag (e.g., Foolham, Brizzle) I'd be very surprised now to see him leave before the end of the season at least. If you want the man to stay, I'd say all the stars are aligned for that. Good thing or bad, well, we'll see. I'd still say bad on balance but I could be totally & completely wrong.
Kenny Jackett appointed as Rotherham manager on 18:46 - Oct 25 with 910 viewsTacticalR

Peter Odemwingie: Rotherham United sign former West Brom and Stoke City striker
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37755934

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024