Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrorism threat in London 16:37 - Oct 21 with 1059 viewsrunningman75

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/teenager-tasered-and-arrested-at-holloway-r

Saw this yesterday , my motto is to carry on as I did as youngster when the IRA were around and due to go to the O2 later for a David Bowie cover band night.
Terrorism threat in London on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 902 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

"Emi Koizumi, 42, described the terrifying moment armed police swarmed the road as he walked to get lunch at a nearby Dirty Burger restaurant."

Mmmm, Dirty Burger.....
Terrorism threat in London on 22:54 - Oct 21 with 734 viewsBoston

Right, hearing aid adjusted....that young whippersnapper Holloway arrested for letting off fireworks y'say?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Terrorism threat in London on 22:57 - Oct 21 with 729 viewsTacticalR

Terrorism threat in London on 19:15 - Oct 21 by Hoop_Du_Jour

"Emi Koizumi, 42, described the terrifying moment armed police swarmed the road as he walked to get lunch at a nearby Dirty Burger restaurant."

Mmmm, Dirty Burger.....

A fine piece of journalistic detail and very pertinent to the matter at hand.

Air hostess clique

Terrorism threat in London on 23:08 - Oct 21 with 705 viewsNorthLondonR

Terrorism threat in London on 22:57 - Oct 21 by TacticalR

A fine piece of journalistic detail and very pertinent to the matter at hand.

Word on the street is that he was promised a 1000 ukrainian lesbian virgins who would appear miraculously from the female toilets of the Coronet (wetherspoons), smothering themselves in fresh ejaculate, all 80s video like under a leaky roof....
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 23:11]
Terrorism threat in London on 23:11 - Oct 21 with 696 viewsBoston

Terrorism threat in London on 23:08 - Oct 21 by NorthLondonR

Word on the street is that he was promised a 1000 ukrainian lesbian virgins who would appear miraculously from the female toilets of the Coronet (wetherspoons), smothering themselves in fresh ejaculate, all 80s video like under a leaky roof....
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 23:11]

Cor blimey, please direct me to the part of North London you live in immediately.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024