Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out 13:04 - Oct 22 with 5896 viewsqprmeath

Any other Irish Rs out there looking to join the party? Over 30 people already booked to travel. Day trip flights Dublin to Gatwick Ryanair still available for €40. Club has reserved us a section of W block which will be held for us til this evening. Anyone needs more information look up Irish Rs Superhoops on FB.
Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 13:08 - Oct 22 with 5890 viewsBoston

Super, safe travel ....just don't wear anything green and yellow will ya.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 12:09 - Oct 25 with 5663 viewsqprmeath

Struggling for a pre match pub bearing in mind there will be 40 or 50 of us. Anyone know what Tommy Flynns is like these days? Does it get packed before games?
Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 14:25 - Oct 26 with 5540 views18StoneOfHoop

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 12:09 - Oct 25 by qprmeath

Struggling for a pre match pub bearing in mind there will be 40 or 50 of us. Anyone know what Tommy Flynns is like these days? Does it get packed before games?

Please,please come to The Coningham Arms,corner of Uxbridge and Percy Rd W12.
If you don't enjoy the craic here..well,what can I say?..you can't be too fond of beer and pubs then.
It's a large pub, so 40/50 Irish R's can be easily accommodated and made most welcome with quick service.
Probably best of all IMHO there's a photo of this fat duck on my bike waving my flag at the 2004 promotion parade behind the bar.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x48760e2da7d4e175:0x44fbdd416e54d7 http://www.localdatasearch.com/london/shepherds_bush/public_houses_inns/coningha http://google.localdataimages.com/800/2288/22886944.jpg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvr769x_
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 14:32]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 15:51 - Oct 26 with 5502 viewsqprmeath

The owner of O Donoghues has been in touch and has offered us early opening, plenty of space and a music after the match. The Coningham has always been my favourite over the years. Spoke to Tommy Flynns they were keen to have us but didnt really offer to do anything for us
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 15:52]
Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 16:00 - Oct 26 with 5493 views18StoneOfHoop

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 15:51 - Oct 26 by qprmeath

The owner of O Donoghues has been in touch and has offered us early opening, plenty of space and a music after the match. The Coningham has always been my favourite over the years. Spoke to Tommy Flynns they were keen to have us but didnt really offer to do anything for us

A lil bit gutted.
O'Donoghues is a cavernous top Irishy pub with all mod cons too as it goes and unlike the Conny good food too.

The moral here I s'pose is that the early bird - and the constant reader of LFW - catches the worm.
And I was just about to leave for The Connie and speak to the Guvnor there and find out what deals he'd offer you. Too slow,18.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 19:56]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 16:32 - Oct 26 with 5463 viewsqprmeath

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 16:00 - Oct 26 by 18StoneOfHoop

A lil bit gutted.
O'Donoghues is a cavernous top Irishy pub with all mod cons too as it goes and unlike the Conny good food too.

The moral here I s'pose is that the early bird - and the constant reader of LFW - catches the worm.
And I was just about to leave for The Connie and speak to the Guvnor there and find out what deals he'd offer you. Too slow,18.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 19:56]

18stoneofHoop we havent decided yet. If the Coningham would look after us pre match would still consider it.
Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 20:55 - Oct 29 with 5345 viewsqprmeath

After a lengthy thorough, intense, investigative process here at Irish Rs Towers it has finally been decided where the pre-match meetup will take place. We looked at many options and some had to be ruled out on the basis of not having room on a busy match day and also for being too far from the ground. We have decided on the Coningham Arms as a pre match base. In the last few days we have spoken to the landlord John Lacey and explained what we needed. He has offered to feed us, give us our own designated area (and bar-staff) in the pub and if we can get a decent crowd serve us with complimentary shots. This is the largest Irish Rs meetup to date and we felt it was important to get everyone together even if its only for a few hours pre-match. One of the regulars in the pub has also promised to get a flag made welcoming the Irish Rs to the Coningham
Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 05:37 - Oct 30 with 5305 viewsFredManRave

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 20:55 - Oct 29 by qprmeath

After a lengthy thorough, intense, investigative process here at Irish Rs Towers it has finally been decided where the pre-match meetup will take place. We looked at many options and some had to be ruled out on the basis of not having room on a busy match day and also for being too far from the ground. We have decided on the Coningham Arms as a pre match base. In the last few days we have spoken to the landlord John Lacey and explained what we needed. He has offered to feed us, give us our own designated area (and bar-staff) in the pub and if we can get a decent crowd serve us with complimentary shots. This is the largest Irish Rs meetup to date and we felt it was important to get everyone together even if its only for a few hours pre-match. One of the regulars in the pub has also promised to get a flag made welcoming the Irish Rs to the Coningham

Come on. Tell the truth. They've offered a lock in during the game. That was what won it.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 10:34 - Nov 7 with 5224 viewsqprmeath

Any other Oirish Rs making the trip? The club has decided to put on a new manager for us so they're pulling out all the stops
Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 11:32 - Nov 7 with 5211 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 15:51 - Oct 26 by qprmeath

O'Donoghues - 1/3
Conningham - 11/2
Tommy Flynns - 10/1
Crown & Scepter - 15/1
Pocket Watch - 25/1
30/1 Bar

Sky Bet as of 11:30.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Qpr v Norwich 19th Nov Irish Rs day out on 10:20 - Nov 11 with 5053 viewsqprmeath

Coningham now unbackable, Skybet have closed the book. Should be a good day. Ireland v New Zealand rugby match on a t half five too and Man U Arsenal in the morning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024