Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This thread no longer exists - no comments please. 15:49 - Oct 23 with 3406 views18StoneOfHoop

30 seconds! FFS!
SMALLING YOU USELESS DOZY FOO KING B'STAAD!

Who put powerful horse tranquilizer's in the former Fulham and Maidstone big lummox's pre-match cup of tea?

Now 2-0! Even Smalling's Mum would like to see him mercifully shot dead.

Maureen is now a busted flush dead toilet duck walking at OT,Shirley?
Just try and keep the score under 5,you foo ker.
Has he got even the first idea of a Plan B?

Visit to pub cancelled at short notice..Phewth dodged a bullet there.
I could have walked into a crowing plague of blue boys taking the piss.
Swerved that one luckily.

I have a Plan B:

If by some dreadful mishap the counts lead by 2 goals or take the lead after 30 seconds and victory looks all but inevitable for the scummy spit of SW6, you ain't seen me right? I've spent the whole afternoon fishing on the Grand Union Canal Maida Vale...laters.

No Class: Chelsea assistant manager Rui Faria harshly taunts devastated Chris Ramsey.

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src=" </iframe>" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" title="Do you trust this link?">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1174828.html"></iframe>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To the tune of John Brown's body:

"Matthew Harding's dead and gone,
You'll never see him more.
He used to like to fly in his chopper,
but he couldn't find the exit door."
[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 18:25]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 16:36 - Oct 23 with 3340 viewsStanisgod

The Special One 💩💩

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:20 - Oct 23 with 3272 viewsBoston

Smalling's dead set on having a day he wont forget in a hurry.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:28 - Oct 23 with 3245 viewsTGRRRSSS

Pity it's Chelsea but always funny watching United get torn a new one. Zlatan and Pogba my arse
This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:28 - Oct 23 with 3242 viewsBoston

Hmm, is this getting better or worse?

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:30 - Oct 23 with 3233 viewsBoston

That Kante reminds me of SWP....sorta.

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:36 - Oct 23 with 3202 viewsToast_R

This is actually quite funny.
Are Manchester United now a cash cow club for bloated superstars looking for a massive payday for little return?

A sort of deluxe version of Tony F's QPR Premiership dream XI
This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:41 - Oct 23 with 3187 viewsCamberleyR

Scoring after only 30 seconds, the bus broke down before Mourinho had the chance to park it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:55 - Oct 23 with 3123 viewsenfieldargh

I actually hate Man United more than Chelsea. I'd rather have sex with Adolf Hitler than see Chelsea win I hate Chelsea that much

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:56 - Oct 23 with 3108 viewsDesertBoot

Scattergun spending by United nearly as bad as ours. No shape to their squad let alone starting XI's.

Wish I could be like David Watts

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 18:09 - Oct 23 with 3074 viewsBoston

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:55 - Oct 23 by enfieldargh

I actually hate Man United more than Chelsea. I'd rather have sex with Adolf Hitler than see Chelsea win I hate Chelsea that much

let us know how sex with the Fuhrer went.

[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 18:11]

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 18:42 - Oct 23 with 3006 viewsstowmarketrange

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 18:09 - Oct 23 by Boston

let us know how sex with the Fuhrer went.

[Post edited 23 Oct 2016 18:11]

He ain't so f@cking special now is he?
This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 18:48 - Oct 23 with 2982 viewsJigsore

to be honest, I enjoyed that immensely. The combination of Mourinho and United together outweighs the Chelsea hate. Just.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 00:04 - Oct 24 with 2750 viewsBluce_Ree

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 18:48 - Oct 23 by Jigsore

to be honest, I enjoyed that immensely. The combination of Mourinho and United together outweighs the Chelsea hate. Just.

Chelsea could be playing a select ISIS eleven with Simply Red's fking backing singers on the bench and I'd still want them to die on the pitch. Enjoying them winning four nil? I'd rather gargle piss. Fking Chelsea shit.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 00:55 - Oct 24 with 2717 viewsNortholt_Rs

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 00:04 - Oct 24 by Bluce_Ree

Chelsea could be playing a select ISIS eleven with Simply Red's fking backing singers on the bench and I'd still want them to die on the pitch. Enjoying them winning four nil? I'd rather gargle piss. Fking Chelsea shit.

This.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 03:24 - Oct 24 with 2687 viewsFredManRave

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 17:55 - Oct 23 by enfieldargh

You hate Utd more than Chelsea yet you'd rather have sex with Adolf Hitler than see Chelsea win. Who on earth would you rather have sex with than see Utd win?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 04:43 - Oct 24 with 2678 viewsstowmarketrange

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 00:04 - Oct 24 by Bluce_Ree

I hate moaninho and I hate moan utd,but my hatred of those sw6 c@nts goes way way beyond that.
(No subject) (n/t) on 04:44 - Oct 24 with 2677 viewsstowmarketrange

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 11:17 - Oct 24 with 2490 viewsTacticalR

Did anyone see Friday's Evening Standard?

Out of six pages about football, five were devoted to Mourinho, including three major articles:

'Chelsea vs Manchester United: Jose Mourinho is not boring, he just knows how to kill off a game' — Danny Murphy (spread across two pages)
'Chelsea's Mikel John Obi: Jose Mourinho hasn't lost magic' - Simon Johnson (spread across two pages)
'Don't be fooled if Jose launches charm offensive' - Simon Johnson (only a page)

For some reason my own hard-hitting 'Jose ate my hamster' article was rejected.

Air hostess clique

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 13:17 - Oct 24 with 2398 viewsR_from_afar

"The mid table one". I like that, it has a nice feel to it.

If I were a ManUre fan, I'd be very worried. Their last two managers have bought players in the same way a spotty 13 year old would on Football Manager, rather than thinking about the overall balance and capabilities of the squad.

Moyes must be thinking: "If only they'd told me I had a totally unlimited budget!".

The sad thing is Moaninho, LVG and ManUre are affecting the whole game by paying silly money for players.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 16:46 - Oct 24 with 2283 viewsJuzzie

I see Mourhino is adopting his usual tactic after a heavy defeat of saying/doing something controversial to try and get the media to focus on him rather than the result.
This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 20:18 - Oct 24 with 2203 viewsTacticalR

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 13:17 - Oct 24 by R_from_afar

If I were a ManUre fan, I'd be very worried. Their last two managers have bought players in the same way a spotty 13 year old would on Football Manager, rather than thinking about the overall balance and capabilities of the squad.

Moyes must be thinking: "If only they'd told me I had a totally unlimited budget!".

The sad thing is Moaninho, LVG and ManUre are affecting the whole game by paying silly money for players.

RFA

It's been United's policy since at least 2014 to out-galáctico Madrid. Who cares how much it costs or whether they fit together?

Manchester United lay out transfer plan to become 'the new Real Madrid'
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-u

Air hostess clique

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 20:34 - Oct 24 with 2190 viewsstowmarketrange

This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 13:17 - Oct 24 by R_from_afar

RFA

They desperately need someone like Sandro to shore up the midfield.
He must be worth £50 million to them at least.
This thread no longer exists - no comments please. on 20:40 - Oct 24 with 2183 viewseccles

RFA

jose mid-table. like it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024