Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football being killed off by technology and social media 20:18 - Oct 25 with 6166 viewsDewi1jack

Just came across this article in the Telegraph about people losing interest in the game.
Also goes on about the stupid transfer fees meaning more and more people are just turning their backs on the lot.
Our sell out b'stards certainly haven't helped our cause with poor transfer window after poorer window

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/25/modern-technology-is-in-danger-of

Could the reason actually be "overkill" with the amount of games.
I know I start losing interest and really don't feel like watching West Brom V Watford or any other mediocre teams, such as Boro, Sunderland etc.
probably even include us to non Swans fans

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Football being killed off by technology and social media on 20:56 - Oct 26 with 999 viewsperchrockjack

No spat at all friend.

Just banter ,innit

Innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Football being killed off by technology and social media on 20:57 - Oct 26 with 995 viewsDarran

Football being killed off by technology and social media on 20:56 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

No spat at all friend.

Just banter ,innit

Innit

Well whatever it is I don't need you sticking up for me thank you very much.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football being killed off by technology and social media on 20:59 - Oct 26 with 991 viewsperchrockjack

Fair enough, but I ll comment as I see fit.

New readers of this site need to know what he s capable of.

Its deja vu

Innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Football being killed off by technology and social media on 21:03 - Oct 26 with 980 viewsDarran

Football being killed off by technology and social media on 20:59 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Fair enough, but I ll comment as I see fit.

New readers of this site need to know what he s capable of.

Its deja vu

Innit

Yeah we'll leave me out of it please.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024