Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antti Heinola 14:26 - Oct 26 with 3397 viewsW7Ranger

The player, not the Forum member.

Can someone refresh my memory on the nasty injury he got whilst with us?

I have it in my head that during a training session, someone slid right up the middle of him and smashed him straight in the bollocks, causing a very nasty long term injury? Is that right?

Also, was there not another player (again during a training session) that slid straight in to an object that was protruding from the ground and it went through his leg?

Or was this one and the same incident?

Antti Heinola on 14:39 - Oct 26 with 3370 viewsBoston

Any good memories you'd like to recall?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Antti Heinola on 15:00 - Oct 26 with 3322 viewsAntti_Heinola

Stud ripped his scrotum. Gerry Francis described it as the worst injury he'd ever seen.

Bare bones.

Antti Heinola on 15:04 - Oct 26 with 3312 viewsSnipper

I'm sure that injury happened away to Birmingham in a night game around 2000/01.
The LSA coach broke down in the car park and we waited ages there.
Antti Heinola on 15:31 - Oct 26 with 3266 viewsToast_R

My recollection was that he had strained his groin to such an extent that he had blood in his urine.

I reckon the story gets rather more extreme every time it gets told.
Antti Heinola on 15:32 - Oct 26 with 3266 viewsMedwayR

Chris Plummer did a slide tackle in training & a peg for the nets was on the pitch & mangled his knee I believe. Absolute farce that something like that could happen, the pitch should be checked & cleared before sessions.

Poll: Who’s better?

Antti Heinola on 15:42 - Oct 26 with 3246 viewsW7Ranger

Antti Heinola on 14:39 - Oct 26 by Boston

Any good memories you'd like to recall?

Haha... Yeah I know. Bit grim isn't it?

Just that someone mentioned Antti on a thread on QPR fan page on FB and if anyone remembered him. Some younger people hadn't, then his nasty injury popped in to my head!

I remember now the other injury to Plummer - ouch!!
Antti Heinola on 16:23 - Oct 26 with 3193 viewsstevec

Antti Heinola on 15:00 - Oct 26 by Antti_Heinola

Stud ripped his scrotum. Gerry Francis described it as the worst injury he'd ever seen.

Tell me to mind my own business Antti but are you the shredded nagger one?

In my own tiny mind I visualise you and Paul Parker as the real deal and convinced myself Brian McCarthy, if not the actual Don Givens, is a spitting image.

Actually, don't ruin it for me, I like it as it is.
Antti Heinola on 16:52 - Oct 26 with 3152 viewskingsburyR

Knob fell off

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Antti Heinola on 18:44 - Oct 26 with 3031 viewsrsonist

Funnily enough the real Antti Heinola is arguably one of the most successful ex-footballers ever. Put his earnings into studying accounting and finance and until recently was the CFO at Caverion Group - 2015 revenue €2.4 billion.

https://fi.linkedin.com/in/antti-heinola-290a9411
Antti Heinola on 20:06 - Oct 26 with 2964 viewsstevec

Antti Heinola on 18:44 - Oct 26 by rsonist

Funnily enough the real Antti Heinola is arguably one of the most successful ex-footballers ever. Put his earnings into studying accounting and finance and until recently was the CFO at Caverion Group - 2015 revenue €2.4 billion.

https://fi.linkedin.com/in/antti-heinola-290a9411

Two hugely successful careers, very impressive.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 20:07]
Antti Heinola on 21:05 - Oct 26 with 2898 viewsDannyPaddox

Antti Heinola on 15:04 - Oct 26 by Snipper

I'm sure that injury happened away to Birmingham in a night game around 2000/01.
The LSA coach broke down in the car park and we waited ages there.

Some say the two events, in an Annti Heinola broken-bollock dysfunctional dissemination of evil telekinetic spermatozoa hell-bent on mechanical destruction kind of way, were connected.
Antti Heinola on 21:57 - Oct 26 with 2854 viewsFredManRave

Wasn't it due to a bad knee jerk?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Antti Heinola on 22:08 - Oct 26 with 2844 viewsDorse

Antti Heinola on 16:52 - Oct 26 by kingsburyR

Knob fell off

And a dog ran off with it before it (the dog) was cornered by Matt Rose, who rescued it from being eaten. It was preserved by being battered and deep fried but was mistakenly replaced by a saveloy that George Kulcsar was saving for his tea. Sadly, Kulcsar never got over that meal and didn't play for the R's again. At least, that's what I heard.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Antti Heinola on 01:15 - Oct 27 with 2751 viewsBoston

Antti Heinola on 22:08 - Oct 26 by Dorse

And a dog ran off with it before it (the dog) was cornered by Matt Rose, who rescued it from being eaten. It was preserved by being battered and deep fried but was mistakenly replaced by a saveloy that George Kulcsar was saving for his tea. Sadly, Kulcsar never got over that meal and didn't play for the R's again. At least, that's what I heard.

Hmm, Kulscar-a-leekie.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024