Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky TV dilema 16:50 - Oct 26 with 4143 viewskingsburyR

Afternoon all, I am currently in the process of upgrading my Sky to Sky Q. (Bit of a rip off as I only wanted a second Sky+ box).

I have been told I cant transfer my saved programmes across onto the new device............including the playoff final in full and the highlight program.

Any tekkies know how I can save this vital data???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sky TV dilema on 16:54 - Oct 26 with 4129 viewsJeff

empathising with you as i'm doing the exact same thing as you on Saturday - may have to have one last ZAMORAAAAA - UNBELIEVABLE! moment before she's gone forever.

May be available as a Torrent, not that i'd ever endorse anything like that*

*i'll check tonight

Can we not knock it?

Sky TV dilema on 16:57 - Oct 26 with 4115 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought it was just me that was sad enough to still have the whole game on the Sky planner.Thats what my Mrs keeps telling me anyway.
Sky TV dilema on 17:45 - Oct 26 with 4036 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I'm downloading it now. I'll upload it to Google Drive... or summat, that way you don't get your little hands dirty. I'll update this post when all is ready folks!

Ah feck it, I can't be arsed as it's taking so feckin long. Serves you right for paying Sky to serve you adverts and ruin sport in general!

[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 20:19]
Sky TV dilema on 19:25 - Oct 26 with 3938 viewsRBlock

Sky TV dilema on 16:54 - Oct 26 by Jeff

empathising with you as i'm doing the exact same thing as you on Saturday - may have to have one last ZAMORAAAAA - UNBELIEVABLE! moment before she's gone forever.

*i'll check tonight

Oh of course, torrenting, illegal, bad, booo. Notwithstanding that, let me know if you want me to send it to you or set up a download link ;)
Sky TV dilema on 22:50 - Oct 26 with 3782 viewsichbinnaughty

Sky TV dilema on 16:54 - Oct 26 by Jeff

*i'll check tonight

There's always this:
http://deadspin.com/bbc-announcer-goes-bonkers-as-qpr-scores-90th-minute-wi-1581
Sky TV dilema on 08:06 - Oct 27 with 3623 viewsCamberleyR

I use one of these to capture programmes off my Sky box. Plug one end into the Sky box (you may need a female to male adapter as well but these are a few quid on Ebay), the other USB end into your computer and with the included software you can convert the programmes on the Sky box ino mpg files.

http://www.ezcap.tv/usb-video-capture/ezcap116-capture-card

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sky TV dilema on 10:01 - Oct 27 with 3536 viewsJuzzie

My Childminder's husband works for Sky in Iselworth (not sure in what capacity) but next time I see him, I'll ask. There may be some insider know-how. Or not.
Sky TV dilema on 13:34 - Oct 27 with 3418 viewsstowmarketrange

Sky TV dilema on 22:50 - Oct 26 by ichbinnaughty

There's always this:
http://deadspin.com/bbc-announcer-goes-bonkers-as-qpr-scores-90th-minute-wi-1581

I want that as a ringtone.I also want it played at my funeral as they close the curtains around my coffin.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky TV dilema on 16:45 - Oct 27 with 3272 viewswelwynranger

I know how you feel.I lost the play off final and home semi v Wigan. Gutted
Sky TV dilema on 18:18 - Oct 27 with 3208 viewsMonkey_Roots

I'd be more gutted to still be paying Sky for their rip off service.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Sky TV dilema on 19:54 - Oct 27 with 3146 viewsVish

i've got the playoff final on a .mp4 file if you want it.

can probably send you a dropbox link with it
Sky TV dilema on 20:46 - Oct 27 with 3110 viewsstowmarketrange

Sky TV dilema on 18:18 - Oct 27 by Monkey_Roots

I'd be more gutted to still be paying Sky for their rip off service.

I must admit that I'm getting more cheesed off with Sky by the week.If it wasn't for the cricket I'd stop paying for hyped up football matches that turn out to be dross.Then they have the cheek to hype them up after the game too.
It certainly isn't worth best part of £100 a month.
Sky TV dilema on 23:11 - Oct 27 with 3037 viewsTripper

Sky TV dilema on 20:46 - Oct 27 by stowmarketrange

I must admit that I'm getting more cheesed off with Sky by the week.If it wasn't for the cricket I'd stop paying for hyped up football matches that turn out to be dross.Then they have the cheek to hype them up after the game too.
It certainly isn't worth best part of £100 a month.

No reason to pay more than 40% of the advertised price of any Sky package. Just secured my 5th year of 60% discount and do it for all my family to.

You need to cancel completely to get the deal, don't lose service as it will be discounted before month notice period expires.

Follow guide here, all pretty simple.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/75-off-sky-tv-for-existing-customers-only-works-w
Sky TV dilema on 01:29 - Oct 28 with 2988 viewsColinr

Sky TV dilema on 23:11 - Oct 27 by Tripper

No reason to pay more than 40% of the advertised price of any Sky package. Just secured my 5th year of 60% discount and do it for all my family to.

You need to cancel completely to get the deal, don't lose service as it will be discounted before month notice period expires.

Follow guide here, all pretty simple.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/75-off-sky-tv-for-existing-customers-only-works-w

Finally bit the bullet last month and cancelled my movie and sports packages. Can no longer justify the high price especially as I watch so little now. Amazon and Netflix take care of movies if I can be bothered. Otherwise I have the basic package which is good enough for me.
Sky TV dilema on 18:35 - Nov 4 with 2796 viewsMonkey_Roots

1 word:

Kodi

Sky TV dilema on 21:49 - Nov 4 with 2695 viewsTripper

Sky TV dilema on 18:35 - Nov 4 by Monkey_Roots

1 word:

Kodi

Pretty much everything on my Kodi has been blocked by my ISP (Plusnet) having to use IPVanish to get access.
Sky TV dilema on 21:59 - Nov 4 with 2682 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Sky TV dilema on 21:49 - Nov 4 by Tripper

Pretty much everything on my Kodi has been blocked by my ISP (Plusnet) having to use IPVanish to get access.

BT have owned Plusnet for a number of years now and some months ago they "integrated" Plusnet equipment within theirs. That's why you find court order blockages on Plusnet now. Can't stop the flow though, the internet belongs to everyone.
Sky TV dilema on 07:53 - Nov 5 with 2605 viewsMonkey_Roots

Yeah, you need a VPN really...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024