Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans 22:40 - Oct 27 with 872 viewsGloryHunter

How are they ever going to enforce that? Turnstile operators never look at your face anyway, and now most turnstiles are automatic - I'm sure they all are at the "London Stadium".
Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 22:46 - Oct 27 with 861 viewsOakR

Well there will be ways around it of course, but at a minimum they will never get ST or memberships or be able to buy tickets in their name.

Think they said they would push for banning orders also.

They can only do so much.

Not sure if face recognition software is in operation at any grounds or if it would work in this scenario but that would be the only turnstile scenario that might work but can't see the ensuing queues working in practice.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 22:53 - Oct 27 with 849 viewsdaveB

same as the lifetime bans they promised for the Man Utd trouble last season, will never actually happen
Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 22:58 - Oct 27 with 838 viewsBoston

FFS, half the gents involved were already on some sort of banning order. This seasons jamboree was encouraged by West Ham's insistence on selling out the new stadium.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 23:30 - Oct 27 with 793 viewsGloryHunter

Reason I ask is that I was banned from a pub in 1972, for having conjugal relations in the Ladies' toilets. But I've been back in there loads of times since - the pub, that is, not the Ladies' toilets.
Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 23:50 - Oct 27 with 777 viewsBoston

Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 23:30 - Oct 27 by GloryHunter

Reason I ask is that I was banned from a pub in 1972, for having conjugal relations in the Ladies' toilets. But I've been back in there loads of times since - the pub, that is, not the Ladies' toilets.

Good lord, you live somewhere that a pub from 1972 still exists!

Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 00:05 - Oct 28 with 759 viewsGloryHunter

Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 23:50 - Oct 27 by Boston

Good lord, you live somewhere that a pub from 1972 still exists!

I know. It never ceases to amaze me. But it's still there. And the Ladies' bogs is still in the same location on the floorplan. They never recognize me.
Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 00:24 - Oct 28 with 738 viewsTrom

Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 00:05 - Oct 28 by GloryHunter

I know. It never ceases to amaze me. But it's still there. And the Ladies' bogs is still in the same location on the floorplan. They never recognize me.

Does she?
Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 00:37 - Oct 28 with 720 viewsBoston

Lifetime ban for fighting West Ham fans on 00:05 - Oct 28 by GloryHunter

That's because everyone else who was there is dead.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024