Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) 08:39 - Dec 1 with 23063 viewsmakaveli1882

Sorry if someone has started one, just seen Paul Lambert is their manager so should be a fun night, here are some stats - I am going for a 1-1 draw

Match facts

QPR have won only one of their last 12 home league games against Wolves, though eight of these have ended level (L3).

Wolves have conceded exactly one goal on each of their last three league visits to Loftus Road, having kept a clean sheet in each of the previous three.

QPR's Tjaronn Chery has created eight more chances than any other player in the Championship this season (55).

Wolves have won none of their last nine league matches (D3 L6).

Rangers have only managed to score more than one home goal on one occasion in their last eight league matches at Loftus Road - in Ian Holloway's first match in charge vs Norwich.

Wanderers have won just two of their last 12 away matches in the Championship (D5 L5).
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 08:40 - Dec 1 with 9513 viewsmakaveli1882

Also got xmas songs on in the office fark off!! .... get me to HQ
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 08:51 - Dec 1 with 9497 viewspaulparker

going for a boring 1-1 ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 09:02 - Dec 1 with 9481 viewsDesertBoot

Wolves haven't won in nine matches (so we know what that means), but I'm hopeful Ollie can make it two from two at home. 3-0 QPR

Wish I could be like David Watts

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 09:03 - Dec 1 with 9478 viewsSilverfoxqpr

"Wolves have won none of their last nine league matches (D3 L6)."

Let's be honest we all know exactly what's going to happen don't we? Added to the fact it's an evening game and it's live on Sky.

1-3.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 09:07 - Dec 1 with 9467 viewsDiscodroids

An Event Horizon Polarity change from saturdays Defeat.

I fully expect Mad Professor Ollie to shred Wolves apart in an inertial field Tachyon subtractor Chamber of pure light mass association football. Probably.

nil nil then.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 09:39 - Dec 1 with 9427 viewsCamberleyR

"Wolves have won none of their last nine league matches"

Oh dear. Charity Park Rangers will come to the rescue again with the winner no doubt scored by someone who hasn't scored since decimalisation.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 09:46 - Dec 1 with 9411 viewsisawqpratwcity

I hope we don't suffer from Lupus.

3-1 win, CW to open, repaying Olly's conspicuous faith.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 09:47 - Dec 1 with 9405 viewsdaveB

They haven't won for ages, the forward we tried to signed hasn't scored in months, we all know how this is going
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 09:51 - Dec 1 with 9393 viewsRs_Holy

its going to be a tiny crowd, but hopefully those there can make some noise.

It wont be pretty but I'm going for a 2-1 to us.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 10:04 - Dec 1 with 9362 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

my nippers first match of the season tonight and I've told him to expect a Swansea, palace type game with us edging it 4-2 ...........you never know
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 10:27 - Dec 1 with 9312 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Depends on whether Henry's playing. Be nice to see us wallop someone 3 or 4 nil though
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 10:28 - Dec 1 with 9311 viewsadhoc_qpr

Hopefully all Wolves random Portuguese players won't fancy it on a bitterly cold night!

2-1 to the R's - Washington and Polter
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 10:37 - Dec 1 with 9289 viewsSimonJames

I just got 2-1 from a random football score generator
...but after last Saturday who knows?

100% of people who drink water will die.

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 10:44 - Dec 1 with 9265 viewshoof_hearted

My Met Office app says it's going to warm up to 5 degrees this afternoon and not drop overnight so the weather will not play a part in the evenings proceedings.

Listening to the podcast, I think Luongo will be in place of Henry unless he's still got the runny botty or whatever kept him out of Saturday's match.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 12:13 - Dec 1 with 9154 viewsCFW

The main worry for me is we just cannot keep a clean sheet - 18 games in and only four times
have we had nil against us and if we take away the first two games of the season that is 16 matches with only two clean sheets.

On paper we have good defenders along with an excellent keeper so the question is why? We have undoubtably given away a few simply down to individual mistakes which is always going to happen but our defending from set pieces is frankly awful. We need to defend better as a team especially the midfield and wide players.

Anyway - wonder how we will set up tonight - hope we get the wide players back in the side and have a go at them. Set a high tempo and if we do that and play well we could win 3-1 - but a clean sheet would be a start.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 12:16 - Dec 1 with 9140 viewsPinnerPaul

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 09:03 - Dec 1 by Silverfoxqpr

"Wolves have won none of their last nine league matches (D3 L6)."

Let's be honest we all know exactly what's going to happen don't we? Added to the fact it's an evening game and it's live on Sky.

1-3.

We managed to extend Norwich's losing run.

I'm hopeful - 2-0 us.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 12:27 - Dec 1 with 9113 viewsDorse

I have no idea about this one. I'd like to think we'd go after them a bit but that assumes we'd be able to overcome the significant drag-factor of Henry playing.

Any news on Robinson or Borysiuk?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 12:45 - Dec 1 with 9079 viewsheadhoops

In the last 10 years have been to this fixture 5 times home or away.
2016, 2005, 2001, 1999 and 1996 all finished 1-1
not this time - the Ollie factor will see us win 3-1, Chery, Polter and Hall.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 13:09 - Dec 1 with 9017 viewsSimonJames

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 12:13 - Dec 1 by CFW

The main worry for me is we just cannot keep a clean sheet - 18 games in and only four times
have we had nil against us and if we take away the first two games of the season that is 16 matches with only two clean sheets.

On paper we have good defenders along with an excellent keeper so the question is why? We have undoubtably given away a few simply down to individual mistakes which is always going to happen but our defending from set pieces is frankly awful. We need to defend better as a team especially the midfield and wide players.

Anyway - wonder how we will set up tonight - hope we get the wide players back in the side and have a go at them. Set a high tempo and if we do that and play well we could win 3-1 - but a clean sheet would be a start.

"The main worry for me..." is the prospect of losing Chery, Luongo and Smithies in January.

100% of people who drink water will die.

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 13:18 - Dec 1 with 8995 viewsHunterhoop

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 13:09 - Dec 1 by SimonJames

"The main worry for me..." is the prospect of losing Chery, Luongo and Smithies in January.

Well, that would be a disaster, yes. But I'm sure we won't allow them to go.

Hopeful and really looking to tonight. Loftus Rd under lights. Holloway. Attacks. Goals. C'mon!!

I reckon 3-2 to Rangers.

It's freezing cold; we need to unleash the Polter today. Tell him to get right into the Wolves CBs. They won't like it up 'em. Also, if they're available, play the Polish fellas. Both, from what I've seen, look nails, and look good. Exactly right for a cold midweek game under lights. No fannying around. Get stuck in.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 13:31 - Dec 1 with 8972 viewsadhoc_qpr

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 13:18 - Dec 1 by Hunterhoop

Well, that would be a disaster, yes. But I'm sure we won't allow them to go.

Hopeful and really looking to tonight. Loftus Rd under lights. Holloway. Attacks. Goals. C'mon!!

I reckon 3-2 to Rangers.

It's freezing cold; we need to unleash the Polter today. Tell him to get right into the Wolves CBs. They won't like it up 'em. Also, if they're available, play the Polish fellas. Both, from what I've seen, look nails, and look good. Exactly right for a cold midweek game under lights. No fannying around. Get stuck in.

I think we'd let Smithies go if someone came in with a suitable bid - Ingram seems like a more than acceptable replacement.

Chery i don't think they'll sell, both because they've made quite a PR point about him being the main man but also because he's not really done enough to attract attention from bigger clubs.

I think his 'most chances created' stat likely includes a lot of short sideways passes to someone who has then had a wild potshot from 30 yards...
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 13:40 - Dec 1 with 8951 viewspaulparker

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 13:09 - Dec 1 by SimonJames

Id quiet happily sell chery, I don't get the fuss at all about him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 14:20 - Dec 1 with 8877 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers Polter to score first.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 14:25 - Dec 1 with 8872 viewssimmo

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 13:40 - Dec 1 by paulparker

Id quiet happily sell chery, I don't get the fuss at all about him

He's literally the best in the whole league at creating chances.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 14:34 - Dec 1 with 8852 viewspaulparker

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 14:25 - Dec 1 by simmo

He's literally the best in the whole league at creating chances.

is he ?

I thought I read somewhere he had zero assists this year
from what ive seen of him this season he has been pretty poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024