Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) 11:02 - Dec 2 with 3902 viewsBillericayR

What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 11:06 - Dec 2 with 3894 viewsdaveB

Ariel had a death in the family so has been given time off, I think the Wsoleck had been carrying an injury but not sure on that
What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 00:23 - Dec 3 with 3577 viewsjonno

Repatriated due to Brexit.
What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 09:34 - Dec 3 with 3462 viewsNorthernr

Borysiuk has had a family bereavement so hasn't been at training. Annoyingly he's also Wzsolek's translator (as is Yeni for Sylla) so Holloway is finding it difficult to communicate with him.
What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 11:03 - Dec 3 with 3374 viewsjohncharles

What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 09:34 - Dec 3 by Northernr

Borysiuk has had a family bereavement so hasn't been at training. Annoyingly he's also Wzsolek's translator (as is Yeni for Sylla) so Holloway is finding it difficult to communicate with him.

There are hundreds of Polish guys ( and gals ) n Ealing who speak excellent English. Quite a few of them are Rangers as well so they would be more than happy to help out
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 11:05]

Strong and stable my arse.

What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 19:37 - Dec 3 with 3165 viewsqprnaas

What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 09:34 - Dec 3 by Northernr

That's crazy about the translator... Surely, the club would have arranged for a translator/ tutor to give him one to one English lessons that they could use?? If not, they are not maximising the potential from their signing nor does he on the flip side, seem that motivated to play... Its a strange one to rely on another player, it seems unprofessional and just ad hoc
What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 21:29 - Dec 3 with 3083 viewsCiderwithRsie

What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 11:03 - Dec 3 by johncharles

There are hundreds of Polish guys ( and gals ) n Ealing who speak excellent English. Quite a few of them are Rangers as well so they would be more than happy to help out
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 11:05]

English maybe.

How many of them can understand Ollie though?
What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 23:23 - Dec 3 with 2993 viewsFDC

It's all been used up on Sandro.

Polish. Turds. Geddit?
What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 04:03 - Dec 4 with 2891 viewsFredManRave

What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 23:23 - Dec 3 by FDC

It's all been used up on Sandro.

Polish. Turds. Geddit?

I Geddit.

Can you now explain, Fish Driving Cars, to me please...
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 4:35]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 06:05 - Dec 4 with 2863 viewsFDC

What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 04:03 - Dec 4 by FredManRave

I Geddit.

Can you now explain, Fish Driving Cars, to me please...
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 4:35]

Bill Hicks:

"We got pulled over tripping one time man. I'll match that to any drug story you got. Pulled over tripping. Don't recommend it. Cops don't appreciate fish driving around. They frown on that."

EDIT: Different sketch, but one of my favourites, from my favourite Bill Hicks filmed performance. "Some creative motherfckers on that side":

[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 7:49]
What has happened to the Polish Lads ? (n/t) on 08:17 - Dec 4 with 2790 viewshoopdog

Oh cmon Brizzle isn't that hharrd to understand
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024