Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report 17:31 - Dec 2 with 1506 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44413
Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 19:36 - Dec 2 with 1384 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good report.

But I'll add to your "it was the fuggin Banks/Sandro" bit by pointing out Sandro's part in the first goal. I posted this last night and haven't seen it elsewhere. Yes, Robinson is too far off his man for the opener but I'd ask you all to watch Sandro for the twenty seconds before that goal, watch him closely, you won't have to move your eyes much. If he was shackled hands and feet and blindfolded like a Guantanemo prisoner he would have most likely been closer to an oppo player, closer to the ball, closer to...hell, even facing in the same direction as the play.

Meanwhile, the most dangerous man on the pitch, their biggest threat breezed thankfully and effortlessly through the channel that Abu Ghraib man was supposed to guard and neatly tucked away the game-changing goal.

And the substitution was booed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 20:49 - Dec 2 with 1303 viewsterryb

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 19:36 - Dec 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Good report.

But I'll add to your "it was the fuggin Banks/Sandro" bit by pointing out Sandro's part in the first goal. I posted this last night and haven't seen it elsewhere. Yes, Robinson is too far off his man for the opener but I'd ask you all to watch Sandro for the twenty seconds before that goal, watch him closely, you won't have to move your eyes much. If he was shackled hands and feet and blindfolded like a Guantanemo prisoner he would have most likely been closer to an oppo player, closer to the ball, closer to...hell, even facing in the same direction as the play.

Meanwhile, the most dangerous man on the pitch, their biggest threat breezed thankfully and effortlessly through the channel that Abu Ghraib man was supposed to guard and neatly tucked away the game-changing goal.

And the substitution was booed.

I've just watched the highlights Brian & agree with you completely.

I still say that it was Sandro that let Naismith wander into space for the Norwich goal as well.
Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 21:21 - Dec 2 with 1262 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 20:49 - Dec 2 by terryb

I've just watched the highlights Brian & agree with you completely.

I still say that it was Sandro that let Naismith wander into space for the Norwich goal as well.

It's criminal, Terry, isn't it?

If he went through the motions like that in any Sunday League team he'd have his head boxed off him by his team-mates. Fuggin' chancer, that lad.

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 22:39 - Dec 2 with 1208 viewsKiwi76

Stuff the result but have to say I enjoyed that one Clive - fully captured the joy of a shite home defeat.
Onwards & upwards.
Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 00:16 - Dec 3 with 1162 viewsjonno

I've said it before - in any other form of employment if an employee is consistently unfit enough to be unable to complete a full days work then that is grounds for dismissal. Why can we not simply terminate Sandro's contract on that basis?
Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 10:37 - Dec 3 with 1004 viewsparker64

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 00:16 - Dec 3 by jonno

I've said it before - in any other form of employment if an employee is consistently unfit enough to be unable to complete a full days work then that is grounds for dismissal. Why can we not simply terminate Sandro's contract on that basis?

You have said it, several times before. I'm sure we're not the only club to have signed wasters (though we're probably well above the average). Do you not think club lawyers have looked into it?
Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 13:41 - Dec 3 with 939 viewsEsox_Lucius

I would rather have Henry or Sandro playing than Cousins; he has been a real disappointment so far, along with Bidwell. I really thought that they were two very astute signings, but I've seen nothing so far to make me think that now.

The grass is always greener.

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 14:40 - Dec 3 with 912 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 13:41 - Dec 3 by Esox_Lucius

I would rather have Henry or Sandro playing than Cousins; he has been a real disappointment so far, along with Bidwell. I really thought that they were two very astute signings, but I've seen nothing so far to make me think that now.

Fair enough. Everybody has their own opinion, but what's with all the down-arrows on a sunny Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 15:25 - Dec 3 with 896 viewsNorthernr

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 13:41 - Dec 3 by Esox_Lucius

Whereas Sandro has shown you what exactly?
Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 16:43 - Dec 3 with 862 viewsterryb

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 14:40 - Dec 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair enough. Everybody has their own opinion, but what's with all the down-arrows on a sunny Saturday?

I assume Brian, that we will now feel that we made a mistake regarding Sandro's marking/ lack of movement on those two goals.

Well, I've looked again just to check.

No, still looks that way to me!
Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 00:50 - Dec 4 with 704 viewsPunteR

Pop quiz. Who was the first player to get five yellow cards in his first five games in the premier league? .

Answer. Perch.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 03:25 - Dec 4 with 682 viewsFredManRave

Perch's stupidity opens door to lowly Wolves - Report on 00:50 - Dec 4 by PunteR

Pop quiz. Who was the first player to get five yellow cards in his first five games in the premier league? .

Answer. Perch.

Was it Barton?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024