Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger Woods 03:27 - Dec 3 with 885 viewsFredManRave

Strange one.

He was at the top of his game, World N°1 and it was only a matter of time before he became the most successful golfer of all time. And then he ruined it all due to his sex addiction?!

But it would appear that, maybe, he's back. He shot a 65 yesterday (Day 2) in his first tournament in 15 months. Could he get back to the level that he once had and acquire the aura that he used to have on the course?! Jacklin said this week that he still believes that Woods can beat his Open record of 18.

I can't think of a sporting comparison whereby the absolute N°1 lost it in the height of their powers but then came back to get back to their previous level of excellence.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tiger Woods on 03:35 - Dec 3 with 878 viewsPommyhoop

Wierd game golf..I saw an ESPN doco recently on John Daley ( remember when he came from no where and dominated )..He spunked some change that boy.. Still seems happy enough.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tiger Woods on 12:12 - Dec 3 with 810 viewsMrSheen

It's happened in women's tennis a few times...Clijsters, Capriati.
Tiger Woods on 13:31 - Dec 3 with 765 viewsbosh67

He was, no doubt, the most unplayable golfer of all time in his pomp. It was a bit like cutting Samson's hair when his sex life was exposed and he was told to stop gambling. He lived so far out on the edge and that is what made him the player he was. When his dad died, his wife left him, his knee went and Nike told him to clean his life up, it all faded.

Some great sportspeople and celebs do their best work right out on the edge of darkness.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tiger Woods on 13:36 - Dec 3 with 759 viewsJamie

His back and knees are fcked and he has struggled big time with his Achilles too.

Still has all the creativity and vision but hasn't the power or accuracy he used to have.
Tiger Woods on 19:49 - Dec 3 with 637 viewsisawqpratwcity

Jeez, why doesn't he just retire?

I mean, I doubt that he's short of a couple of sovs, even after the divorce, but every time I see the bloke mentioned I can't help but think he literally spunked it all away.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024