Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's that time of year again. 10:35 - Dec 3 with 3989 views1BobbyHazell

In the encouraging spirit of the Paul Nuttall thread that ended with barely an insult in sight it's time for us to take things a step further in our coming together and mutual understanding.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/may/17/magic-mushrooms-lift-severe-depr

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/01/magic-mushroom-ingredient-psiloc

What better way to cure humanity's ills than for the likes of Disco, Hunter, Clive Anderson, Bazza, SteveC, DannytheR, Konk, Essextaxiboy, FDC, me and any others who fancy it to gather in a field, consume an 'heroic' dose of God's own 'come and find me' and release ourselves from the grip of our falsely created, illusionary, temporary ego's that have merely stood in the way of our experiencing the same single consciousness of pure love and oneness that is all of our past, present and future, leading us to laugh uncontrollably at the false sense of separation, fear, distrust and anger that has led us to create the narrative of disharmony amongst oursleves and indeed in our own individual souls, dissolving all the unnecessary barriers that we have built between us, paving the way for the obvious only choice of existing in the moment of utter connection to everything at all times bathed in the sweet balm of eternal permanent, omnipotent, unconditional love where the simplistic but often devastating machinations of struggling man (collective and individual) simply dissolve away into the quantum reality pile marked 'no longer needed'.

Love is the key
It's that time of year again. on 10:55 - Dec 3 with 3962 viewsBerkoRanger

and there'll be not mush room for any negative thoughts.....
It's that time of year again. on 04:28 - Dec 4 with 3844 viewsFredManRave

Great idea and may I suggest the field be in Ecuador. Great place and amazing shrooms.

However;

Don't blame me for the come down
Don't blame me for the drugs fine
Don't blame me for the bad times
Blame it on the Bobby...

P.S. Be great if Benny The Ball could make it, for various reasons....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

It's that time of year again. on 08:00 - Dec 4 with 3814 viewsFDC

consume an 'heroic' dose

Ha, coincidentally posted a Bill Hicks vid in another thread before seeing this.

Shrooms really don't agree with me. I'd be much more comforatable signing up to a weekend of finding our comman humanity via the guiding light of LSD, mind. But only if I can bring the tunes.
It's that time of year again. on 08:19 - Dec 4 with 3795 viewsDWQPR

sounds like it could be a mass gathering of a bunch of fun guys!

I'll get my coat

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

It's that time of year again. on 10:04 - Dec 4 with 3716 viewseasthertsr

The drugs don't work!
It's that time of year again. on 13:12 - Dec 4 with 3656 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

It's that time of year again. on 14:39 - Dec 4 with 3604 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Sunday afternoon, the missus at work, bit of crap footy on the box, some 90s choones, a can of Bud and some herb..... just chillin'

It's that time of year again. on 14:49 - Dec 4 with 3595 viewsBoston

A large group of middle aged football types gathered in a London park taking hallucinogenics, we're going to need cloud control....
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 14:51]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

It's that time of year again. on 15:32 - Dec 4 with 3568 viewsDiscodroids

I Haven't circumnavigated the ley lines of perception and mutated actuality by travelling the event horizon of enlightenment and thus riding shotgun upon my awakened Pineal gland via the holistic tool of the coca plant and its addictive hydrochloride salts, since april the 15th 2009.

Alas these days, Even the overwhelming Rush of the Mdma Variant and its abundant qualities of drowning oneself in pure love and transporting my human Vessel beyond the known firmament , has been replaced by the less emotionally shape shifting qualities of 4 san Miguels for £7 and a bag of nobbys nuts from the co op.

Lets come together right now...in sweet Harmony..

edit , ive never crossed the rubicon, but would certainly consider it for Akos Buzacky and Jon Marsh in this video. if they asked nicely.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 15:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

It's that time of year again. on 20:40 - Dec 4 with 3471 viewsFDC

I've just realised, I'll have to miss this as it clashes with my Football message board entryism and crushing dissent: A communist's guide reading group, apologies
It's that time of year again. on 20:10 - Dec 10 with 3342 viewsFredManRave

I'm thinking coolranger has decided to start early and go off on one on his own.

The guy's off his nut.

And if this is how he is high then imagine the come down tomorrow...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024