Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hammers 22:28 - Dec 3 with 3600 viewsStanisgod

My ribs are aching. Well done the Arse, enjoying this almost as much as the scum imploding last season. Karen f#cking Brady and her fake gate figures, fake fans and the London f#cking stadium, us paying for extra police to stop the "home" fans killing each other, and all the time having an opinion on everyone else.
Rant over.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hammers on 22:43 - Dec 3 with 3570 viewsisawqpratwcity

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hammers on 23:23 - Dec 3 with 3495 viewsoddball

you wanna watch yourself sausage or my mate cass will pop round and smash you round the facking cannister you grumble.
Hammers on 03:52 - Dec 4 with 3330 viewsFredManRave

"Oh Buddha"!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hammers on 14:56 - Dec 4 with 3073 viewsDiscodroids

Growing up with so many of their fans within the sphere and hinterlands of east london and essex, it gives me no satisfaction at all to laugh at their Misfortune .

actually fk that ..as a collective, ive never met a bigger Phalanx of absolute cnts in all my puff.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hammers on 16:19 - Dec 4 with 3010 viewsStanisgod

Hammers on 14:56 - Dec 4 by Discodroids

Growing up with so many of their fans within the sphere and hinterlands of east london and essex, it gives me no satisfaction at all to laugh at their Misfortune .

actually fk that ..as a collective, ive never met a bigger Phalanx of absolute cnts in all my puff.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah Disco , living in Basildon ( although born in Willesden by the way ) I'm surrounded by them.
Actually met Cass Penant at my mates funeral a few years ago , Dave was a big hammer from the old days of the ICF etc. Quite a lump to be fair, Cass that is not Dave. A lot of dark sunglasses that day , it was a bit like a blues brothers convention , but I wouldnt have said that to their faces ! I must admit though hearing 300 old school spammers singing Bubbles in a church even made me going a bit.

Hammers on 16:24 - Dec 4 with 2991 viewsDiscodroids

Hammers on 16:19 - Dec 4 by Stanisgod

Yeah Disco , living in Basildon ( although born in Willesden by the way ) I'm surrounded by them.
Actually met Cass Penant at my mates funeral a few years ago , Dave was a big hammer from the old days of the ICF etc. Quite a lump to be fair, Cass that is not Dave. A lot of dark sunglasses that day , it was a bit like a blues brothers convention , but I wouldnt have said that to their faces ! I must admit though hearing 300 old school spammers singing Bubbles in a church even made me going a bit.

Just reading your post had me emotional..'bubbles' was sung at both my grandads Funeral and the old man has informed me he wants it at his along with 'Here comes the nice ' by the small faces.

They aint a bad bunch, west ham ..especially the old boys i know at the west ham social club round the back of the old south bank..its just the 20 to 40 somethings i just find so bloody arrogant.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hammers on 17:35 - Dec 4 with 2916 viewsStanisgod

Hammers on 16:24 - Dec 4 by Discodroids

Just reading your post had me emotional..'bubbles' was sung at both my grandads Funeral and the old man has informed me he wants it at his along with 'Here comes the nice ' by the small faces.

They aint a bad bunch, west ham ..especially the old boys i know at the west ham social club round the back of the old south bank..its just the 20 to 40 somethings i just find so bloody arrogant.

Spot on. I know a lot of them all in their 60s now that hate this ground , all great lads, but that Brady bird just winds me up.

Hammers on 19:08 - Dec 4 with 2807 viewspaulparker

Don't mind the hammers know a lot of lads who go and have been going for years
They have been sold down the river big time over this stadium they are nothing but a brand now
Years ago you had spurs, Chelsea,Arsenal , West Ham all places which were working class all had an edge and sometimes a bit dangerous to go to but now they are corporate stadiums with Jonny come latelys and tourists serving up pop corn and hot dogs at £8 a go
We can all laugh and snigger at these clubs but if that plank fernades has his way that will be us in a few years
Ifs fcuking tragic what's happened to these London clubs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Hammers on 23:46 - Dec 4 with 2691 viewsBluce_Ree

The only thing I agree with Saggy McSagface on is that they are counts. His book (Managing To Be A C*nt) has a chapter on them treating Moore like an unwanted embarrassment. Now look at them! Sucking him clean off.

Look at their phone number!

0871-5291966

Fking get over yourselves you awful shit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Hammers on 00:02 - Dec 5 with 2676 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hammers on 23:46 - Dec 4 by Bluce_Ree

The only thing I agree with Saggy McSagface on is that they are counts. His book (Managing To Be A C*nt) has a chapter on them treating Moore like an unwanted embarrassment. Now look at them! Sucking him clean off.

Look at their phone number!

0871-5291966

Fking get over yourselves you awful shit.

Jeez, is it really 50 years since England won anything?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hammers on 05:17 - Dec 5 with 2622 viewsstowmarketrange

Hammers on 19:08 - Dec 4 by paulparker

Don't mind the hammers know a lot of lads who go and have been going for years
They have been sold down the river big time over this stadium they are nothing but a brand now
Years ago you had spurs, Chelsea,Arsenal , West Ham all places which were working class all had an edge and sometimes a bit dangerous to go to but now they are corporate stadiums with Jonny come latelys and tourists serving up pop corn and hot dogs at £8 a go
We can all laugh and snigger at these clubs but if that plank fernades has his way that will be us in a few years
Ifs fcuking tragic what's happened to these London clubs

I make you right mate.Do we really want to move to a place where we have to fill it up with newbies who know nothing of our history or traditions just to make more money and supposedly grow as a brand?
Maybe it's a selfish attitude to have,but I'd hate to leave our little cave to go to some soulless bowl somewhere in nowhereland.
In the long term I suppose fans will adapt,but is the Emirates stadium any better for Arsenal fans to go rather than a ground that they used to win trophies in?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024