Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby Match thread 12:03 - Dec 14 with 24011 viewsMonkey_Roots

My first official one, the last one ended with an inpromptu house party.

2-1 Rangers!

COYR's

Poll: Will we stay up?

Derby Match thread on 12:11 - Dec 14 with 7609 viewsDesertBoot

Hope springs eternal and it's our turn to end a sequence, on this occasion Derby's six game winning streak. 2-1 QPR!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Derby Match thread on 12:16 - Dec 14 with 7603 viewsbosh67

I expect us to get beaten comfortably. Derby are flying. So with that in mind, I reckon 3-2 to us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Derby Match thread on 12:16 - Dec 14 with 7603 views2Thomas2Bowles

Even if we were in good form this would still be a hard game, I guess some will not consider that should we lose.

I'll go for 1-1 and won't panic if we lose.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Derby Match thread on 12:21 - Dec 14 with 7594 viewsDWQPR

Has agent Keogh been playing for them?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby Match thread on 12:26 - Dec 14 with 7580 viewsphilc

I've a good feeling about tonight, not sure whether it will be a win or a draw, but as long as we get behind the team we can definitely get a result.
Derby Match thread on 12:30 - Dec 14 with 7571 viewsPinnerPaul

Its the Championship, we're expected to lose, Derby in a rich vein of form, fans don't care, players do but not good enough......................

2-0 to us - its what we do!

Derby Match thread on 12:30 - Dec 14 with 7565 viewsDannyPaddox

I can't ever remember not looking forward to three games as much as the next three and I'll be going to all of them. 9 points then please beginnng with a 1-0 win tonight. Goal scored via a ricochet off someone's gluteus maximus.
Derby Match thread on 12:31 - Dec 14 with 7565 viewsPinnerPaul

Blimey, this one has started optimistically!
Login to get fewer ads

Derby Match thread on 12:31 - Dec 14 with 7560 viewsDorse

No idea how to call this one. Can't work out who might play where! The Offish says:

'... Tonight’s game is likely to come too soon for Ariel Borysiuk, who featured for the Under 23s on Monday afternoon following a recent hamstring injury. Pawel Wszolek, who has been sidelined with a knee problem, returned to training this week while Idrissa Sylla is also training again following a hamstring injury. Jamie Mackie (ankle) also played in the Under 23s’ 2-1 win over Watford this week but isn’t expected to be involved tonight. Steven Caulker (hip) and Jack Robinson (hamstring) remain out. James Perch is available again following his one match suspension...'

So does that mean that Wszolek and Sylla are available for selection? Who knows. I expect we'll see:

Smithies
Perch Onouha Hall Lynch Bidwell
Henry / Sandro*
Luongo Chery
Washington Polter

Which is irritating because I'd love to see Hamalainen and Kakay on the flanks. If we go three at the back, Shodipo isn't going to get a look in.

* It comes to something when we're all praying that Karl Henry is a first pick. Oy vey.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 12:34]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Derby Match thread on 12:37 - Dec 14 with 7535 viewsHunterhoop

Derby Match thread on 12:31 - Dec 14 by Dorse

No idea how to call this one. Can't work out who might play where! The Offish says:

'... Tonight’s game is likely to come too soon for Ariel Borysiuk, who featured for the Under 23s on Monday afternoon following a recent hamstring injury. Pawel Wszolek, who has been sidelined with a knee problem, returned to training this week while Idrissa Sylla is also training again following a hamstring injury. Jamie Mackie (ankle) also played in the Under 23s’ 2-1 win over Watford this week but isn’t expected to be involved tonight. Steven Caulker (hip) and Jack Robinson (hamstring) remain out. James Perch is available again following his one match suspension...'

So does that mean that Wszolek and Sylla are available for selection? Who knows. I expect we'll see:

Smithies
Perch Onouha Hall Lynch Bidwell
Henry / Sandro*
Luongo Chery
Washington Polter

Which is irritating because I'd love to see Hamalainen and Kakay on the flanks. If we go three at the back, Shodipo isn't going to get a look in.

* It comes to something when we're all praying that Karl Henry is a first pick. Oy vey.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 12:34]

Ah, the well known 4-2-2-2 formation, otherwise know as the "penis" formation.

I fear you are right about the team though. I am praying for Wszolek and Shodipo to be involved!
Derby Match thread on 12:41 - Dec 14 with 7527 viewsDiscodroids

A 3 - nil or 3 - 1 defeat. The Pain of the defeat will be assuaged by further Sorties into my super bock christmas stash , no doubt followed by fitful erotic dreams of sarah Jane Mee, post code gangs from plaistow, council skips, secateurs, coarse untreated salts, offal and goosefat.

In summary, ive almost given up caring.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Derby Match thread on 12:45 - Dec 14 with 7519 viewsphilc

Derby Match thread on 12:37 - Dec 14 by Hunterhoop

Ah, the well known 4-2-2-2 formation, otherwise know as the "penis" formation.

I fear you are right about the team though. I am praying for Wszolek and Shodipo to be involved!

Will that make it easier to shaft the opposition?
Derby Match thread on 13:11 - Dec 14 with 7478 viewsHarbour

Heart says 2-0 to the Rs head sees another Newcastle result COYRs
Derby Match thread on 13:15 - Dec 14 with 7453 viewsHunterhoop

Derby Match thread on 12:45 - Dec 14 by philc

Will that make it easier to shaft the opposition?

It certainly hasn't had the penetration we'd hope for.
Derby Match thread on 13:20 - Dec 14 with 7441 viewsRs_Holy

AAAAAAGH!......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGh!......AAH!..... OOOOH!..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!.....ER! ...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

I'm getting there!

2-1 to QPR.... 11,481 passionate souls, singing their hearts out, recreating THAT night when we played Prestons North End (under the lights).
A proper,proper 12th man.... A 12th man amoungst 12th men, edging Rangers over the line.... People of the good church Queens Park Rangers we CAN do it!!!!
WE WILL DO IT!!!..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 15:19]
Derby Match thread on 13:20 - Dec 14 with 7439 viewsToast_R

A draw would be the best I can hope for. However I can see a meek 0-1 loss having accumulated the grand total of zero attempts on target.
There is no goals in this team whatsoever.
Derby Match thread on 13:20 - Dec 14 with 7440 viewsNov77

At some stage tonight I expect our players to recreate the mannequin challenge, it will be five, maybe six seconds long and occur just prior to Derby scoring a goal.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Derby Match thread on 13:20 - Dec 14 with 7438 viewsWatford_Ranger

It has the potential to get ugly if we go a goal down early. Rotherham knocked the stuffing out of me so I won't be attending as planned. Good luck to those who go as without a lot of it we are fked*.

* or just play with some width and we might be decent
Derby Match thread on 13:21 - Dec 14 with 7435 viewsheadhoops

for once would actually settle for a 1-1.

head says 1-3 rams to the slaughter.
heart says we could nick it 2-1.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Derby Match thread on 13:26 - Dec 14 with 7420 viewsisawqpratwcity

A snotting, 0-4.

Sorry.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Derby Match thread on 13:27 - Dec 14 with 7418 viewsRs_Holy

Derby Match thread on 12:41 - Dec 14 by Discodroids

A 3 - nil or 3 - 1 defeat. The Pain of the defeat will be assuaged by further Sorties into my super bock christmas stash , no doubt followed by fitful erotic dreams of sarah Jane Mee, post code gangs from plaistow, council skips, secateurs, coarse untreated salts, offal and goosefat.

In summary, ive almost given up caring.

Sarah Jane Mee you say....

Derby Match thread on 13:33 - Dec 14 with 7404 viewslondonscottish

3-0 Derby.

I'm going to the school play.

(And then onto MR's party if I can shake off the Mrs.)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Derby Match thread on 14:03 - Dec 14 with 7357 viewsCamberleyR

59 minutes is my guess for the Sandro substitution sweepstake.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Derby Match thread on 14:21 - Dec 14 with 7329 viewsJAPRANGERS

Looking at my crystal balls I can see that the score will be:

QPR 1 Derby 4

Ah well, they're far too good for us.
Derby Match thread on 14:32 - Dec 14 with 7296 viewsSimonJames

1-1

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024