Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes and Friends 22:49 - Dec 14 with 11515 viewsessextaxiboy

About time they looked for an exit IMO .
They have presided over error after error and have run the place , the team and the fans into the ground .
I know about "be careful what you wish for " but they have created a massive unpolishable turd IMO and in desperation have charged good people with fixing it .
Fernandes Out .....
Fernandes and Friends on 22:52 - Dec 14 with 5467 viewsStanisgod

To be fair its not their fault we havent a forward who can score.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fernandes and Friends on 22:53 - Dec 14 with 5452 views2Thomas2Bowles

Get you wallet out then and you do better.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fernandes and Friends on 22:53 - Dec 14 with 5448 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 22:52 - Dec 14 by Stanisgod

To be fair its not their fault we havent a forward who can score.

Who appoints the people who buy and coach the strikers ?
Fernandes and Friends on 22:55 - Dec 14 with 5415 viewsbaz_qpr

And what exactly do you think will happen. They've gone for names stayed up one season got relegated, promoted and relegated again, half way through the season back in the premiership they were persueded to do it the "right way" and we have sunk and sunk since. We now have possibly the worst squad since Waddock or maybe even the Francis relegation. Who do you think is going to take this over...
Fernandes and Friends on 22:58 - Dec 14 with 5386 viewsPunteR

Fernandes shouldn't have sacked Jimmy Imo. There's still time for Ollie to turn this round but once again Fernandes has raised unrealistic expectations among the fans with Ollie's appointment.
TF really doesn't know what he is doing and is ruining this club.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fernandes and Friends on 22:59 - Dec 14 with 5378 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 22:55 - Dec 14 by baz_qpr

And what exactly do you think will happen. They've gone for names stayed up one season got relegated, promoted and relegated again, half way through the season back in the premiership they were persueded to do it the "right way" and we have sunk and sunk since. We now have possibly the worst squad since Waddock or maybe even the Francis relegation. Who do you think is going to take this over...

I dont know , that is the problem they have created for themselves , they are incompetent and in the state its in no one else would want to take it on ..
Fernandes and Friends on 23:00 - Dec 14 with 5367 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 22:53 - Dec 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Get you wallet out then and you do better.

So you cant criticise anyone unless you could buy them out ?
Fernandes and Friends on 23:02 - Dec 14 with 5351 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 23:00 - Dec 14 by essextaxiboy

So you cant criticise anyone unless you could buy them out ?

What's the point, as you say no one would want to buy, so you fecking whinging is pointless

Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes and Friends on 23:02 - Dec 14 with 5350 viewskropotkin41

I don't long for us to be passing buckets around again, or watching League Two, or worse, football as QPR sinks beneath the waves of financial catastrophe, but I was wondering tonight what would happen if we were to be relegated. Would TF et al. stay or would they go and leave us in the gutter?

If they did go would anyone be interested in picking us up again? Can QPR be turned into something that someone excessively rich might want? Maybe we'll end up like Portsmouth, on a tight budget, owned by fans........ surviving but knowing we're not going to get anywhere fast in an upwards direction.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fernandes and Friends on 23:04 - Dec 14 with 5335 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 22:58 - Dec 14 by PunteR

Fernandes shouldn't have sacked Jimmy Imo. There's still time for Ollie to turn this round but once again Fernandes has raised unrealistic expectations among the fans with Ollie's appointment.
TF really doesn't know what he is doing and is ruining this club.

Its a massive ego trip with Old Oak Common as the justifying business case ... its nothing personal , the bloke has been out of his depth since day one .. IMO
Fernandes and Friends on 23:04 - Dec 14 with 5334 viewsBrightonhoop

Have to say I feel sorry for the bloke, he's been taken to the cleaners bu Hughes and co and then Redknapp, long before Sir Les turned up.

Hoos has been a brilliant appointment, ffp threat hasn't been lifted and we've got a fairly lightweight squad on much better wages, that can be improved.

It's the bloodsuckers that have been and gone and who will never be held accountable £10 Mil on Sandro etc ad infinituum. Fernandes for me is more victim than guilty. Money aside I often wonder why is still in.
Fernandes and Friends on 23:07 - Dec 14 with 5309 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 23:04 - Dec 14 by Brightonhoop

Have to say I feel sorry for the bloke, he's been taken to the cleaners bu Hughes and co and then Redknapp, long before Sir Les turned up.

Hoos has been a brilliant appointment, ffp threat hasn't been lifted and we've got a fairly lightweight squad on much better wages, that can be improved.

It's the bloodsuckers that have been and gone and who will never be held accountable £10 Mil on Sandro etc ad infinituum. Fernandes for me is more victim than guilty. Money aside I often wonder why is still in.

Bang on

Blame the kunts that have been running the football side.

Fernandes and Friends on 23:07 - Dec 14 with 5305 viewsPunteR

Fernandes and Friends on 22:55 - Dec 14 by baz_qpr

They went for big names but not top players. They spent millions on over the hill premiership players not up and coming players. The reason - they had no knowledge in football. No inside man with links to top players,no proper scouts. Fernandes got well and truly shafted. Unfortunately we now have a football man at the club and a decent CEO but we no longer have any money apparently because they spunked it all up the wall.
It's a friggin joke.

Fernandes and Friends on 23:08 - Dec 14 with 5304 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 23:02 - Dec 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

What's the point, as you say no one would want to buy, so you fecking whinging is pointless

500 odd quid stumped up every spring for years give me an opinion .
Fernandes and Friends on 23:09 - Dec 14 with 5282 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 23:07 - Dec 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Bang on

He appointed them or appointed people like Beard who appointed them
Fernandes and Friends on 23:09 - Dec 14 with 5281 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 23:08 - Dec 14 by essextaxiboy

500 odd quid stumped up every spring for years give me an opinion .

Yeah a pretty useless one

Fernandes and Friends on 23:11 - Dec 14 with 5268 viewsPunteR

Fernandes and Friends on 23:07 - Dec 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Bang on

Make your mind up 2T2B

Fernandes and Friends on 23:11 - Dec 14 with 5265 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 23:09 - Dec 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yeah a pretty useless one

Are opinions that you agree with the only useful ones ?
Fernandes and Friends on 23:13 - Dec 14 with 5245 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 23:11 - Dec 14 by essextaxiboy

Are opinions that you agree with the only useful ones ?

No, Sometimes you can talk some sence, but you are talking out of your arse on this.

Fernandes and Friends on 23:14 - Dec 14 with 5242 viewsbaz_qpr

Fernandes and Friends on 23:07 - Dec 14 by PunteR

They went for big names but not top players. They spent millions on over the hill premiership players not up and coming players. The reason - they had no knowledge in football. No inside man with links to top players,no proper scouts. Fernandes got well and truly shafted. Unfortunately we now have a football man at the club and a decent CEO but we no longer have any money apparently because they spunked it all up the wall.
It's a friggin joke.

We got relegated and promoted at the first attempt, the two main players that brought that about were sold for what we paid. You don't get out of this league or even stay in it without one or two players of quality that can get you goals. We made the mistake of buying 8 players for £8m instead of buying 2 and then picking up frees to work around them
Fernandes and Friends on 23:21 - Dec 14 with 5200 viewsted_hendrix

Who appoints our Managers? Hoos and Ferdinand I assume?
How come they seem to get away without getting any grief? the last few appointments (especially the last one) are/were poor.

I also assume they sign players too?

I just don't know about Fernandes, I'll stop short of the obscene name calling with him but fck me It's getting worse with him at the helm.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fernandes and Friends on 23:38 - Dec 14 with 5158 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 23:21 - Dec 14 by ted_hendrix

Who appoints our Managers? Hoos and Ferdinand I assume?
How come they seem to get away without getting any grief? the last few appointments (especially the last one) are/were poor.

I also assume they sign players too?

I just don't know about Fernandes, I'll stop short of the obscene name calling with him but fck me It's getting worse with him at the helm.

I havnt called him any names Ted , No slagging him off on Twitter and stuff .

Just voicing my opinion.

He appointed everyone below him and presumably signed off every contract .

He has suffered the loss of an aircraft and I respect that has taken up his attention but your last sentence says it all .
Fernandes and Friends on 23:43 - Dec 14 with 5143 viewsted_hendrix

Fernandes and Friends on 23:38 - Dec 14 by essextaxiboy

I havnt called him any names Ted , No slagging him off on Twitter and stuff .

Just voicing my opinion.

He appointed everyone below him and presumably signed off every contract .

He has suffered the loss of an aircraft and I respect that has taken up his attention but your last sentence says it all .

I know you haven't called him names ETB I don't and never have gone on twitter I've just read comments on here from people who use twitter and then mention on here the abuse that Fernandes gets on twitter.
Why he goes on there nobody knows.

We're in a rut, one hell of a rut I'm afraid.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fernandes and Friends on 23:51 - Dec 14 with 5105 viewsactonman

Redknapp to Ramsey was the fcuk up of the century imho and for the decisions made in and around that period were of fking coco the clown per portions!

I liken it to having spent hendreds of pounds getting your expensive car fixed every few months then needing an oil change but think fcuk it , I will run the bstard into the ground instead
Fernandes and Friends on 23:57 - Dec 14 with 5090 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 23:13 - Dec 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No, Sometimes you can talk some sence, but you are talking out of your arse on this.

Well I respect your opinion but without mentioning Hoos, Ferdinand and Ollie who have been tasked with recent turd polishing tell me how he has improved us on the field , facilities, or commercially...........
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 23:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024