Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dani Parejo 20:01 - Dec 16 with 3170 viewsonlyrinmoray

Possibly on his way to Southampton for £16.7 mill ..seems a million years ago he did nothing here Only 27
Dani Parejo on 20:30 - Dec 16 with 3110 viewsToast_R

Thats about 16.7 million more then I'd pay. He was about as much use as Garner
Dani Parejo on 20:39 - Dec 16 with 3090 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Southampton got relegated to League 1 the year we had him.

Football is weird.
Dani Parejo on 20:43 - Dec 16 with 3079 viewsisawqpratwcity

Isn't parejo Mexican for vvanker?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Dani Parejo on 20:55 - Dec 16 with 3055 viewsHayesender

Apart from a sublime cross at villa for Stewart to score, I remember nothing else of him.

Oh, crap hair

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Dani Parejo on 21:13 - Dec 16 with 3007 viewsTacticalR

Valencia are just above the relegation zone and trying to sell off players.

'This is a club that was unable to sell the players they wanted to and lost the players they said they didn’t (and there is a warning to Prandelli there: wanting to get rid of those who don’t love the shirt is not the same as being able to get rid of players who don’t love the shirt); a club that did not have the money to sign who they wanted, despite selling €100m worth of players — their best players. A culture in which the owner is absent, power resides somewhere else, and those who are present daren’t make decisions; in which suspicion shrouds everything and players feel like they’re passing through; where, just as importantly, they’re pretty sure the managers are too and where everybody else thinks that; where there have been three different sporting directors but where instead of real change or innovation there is inertia.'

Valencia are sinking in a mess of their own making
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/12/valencia-sinking-la-liga-sid-lo

Air hostess clique

Dani Parejo on 21:35 - Dec 16 with 2953 viewsqprissimo

Pajero
Dani Parejo on 22:19 - Dec 16 with 2833 viewskensalriser

Yeah, wasn't he shit. A teenager just landed in a different country, turns out for QPR and because he wasn't quite as good as Rodney Marsh or Stan Bowles, instead of getting behind the kid and giving him some encouragement we gave him dog's abuse.

Never forget walking past the Springbok a few paces behind him after one game and witnessing some overweight beered up twa@ts having a pop. QPR eh, what a splendid, unique club we are.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dani Parejo on 22:20 - Dec 16 with 2828 viewsShotKneesHoop

Dani Parejo on 21:35 - Dec 16 by qprissimo

Pajero

"Parejo, Pajero, Parejo, Pajero, let's call the whole thing off" ......... Fred Astaire

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Dani Parejo on 23:00 - Dec 16 with 2763 viewsTacticalR

He was the prototype of our whole failed strategy of getting exotic players from big clubs.

Air hostess clique

Dani Parejo on 23:22 - Dec 16 with 2727 viewsBrightonhoop

Dani Parejo on 20:43 - Dec 16 by isawqpratwcity

Isn't parejo Mexican for vvanker?

Spanish. You cant sell those cars here for toffee.

And you should see the waiters face when Charles Arthur Jones hands over his Credit Card CAJones...

Shame about Valencia. I wonder if they'd trade for Sandro?
Dani Parejo on 02:21 - Dec 17 with 2609 viewsmakaveli1882

Jesus would be a terrible signing at that price!

Knoe he was very young when here but 2 of the worst performances I ever saw by a Rangers player away at palace can't remember the score and Doncaster midweek when we lost 2 nil.

One of the best songs at Rangers thou - something along the lines of -
Ooo Ooo Ooo,
We've got the best midfield in the world,
We've got Rowlands and Cookie
Something about mikele leigertwood
And DanI Parejo Ooo Ooo Ooo
Dani Parejo on 02:24 - Dec 17 with 2605 viewsmakaveli1882

Dani Parejo on 02:21 - Dec 17 by makaveli1882

Jesus would be a terrible signing at that price!

Knoe he was very young when here but 2 of the worst performances I ever saw by a Rangers player away at palace can't remember the score and Doncaster midweek when we lost 2 nil.

One of the best songs at Rangers thou - something along the lines of -
Ooo Ooo Ooo,
We've got the best midfield in the world,
We've got Rowlands and Cookie
Something about mikele leigertwood
And DanI Parejo Ooo Ooo Ooo

I may have to take that Doncaster performance back in fact I think it was Matteo Alberti
Dani Parejo on 03:04 - Dec 17 with 2594 viewsSonofNorfolt

Kensal Riser is correct. A young overhyped unknown thrown into the Championship deep end with no experience. Returning from my honeymoon I took a photo of the scoreboard as he made his debut in case it was an iconic moment. Of course it wasn't. Not yet.
If you feature in the centre of the park for Valencia, you must be able to play a bit. Karl Henry he is not.
Didn't he provide the cross for Damian Stewart's winner at Villa in the LC?
Dani Parejo on 15:28 - Dec 17 with 2292 viewsbeeeater

Dani Parejo on 22:19 - Dec 16 by kensalriser

Yeah, wasn't he shit. A teenager just landed in a different country, turns out for QPR and because he wasn't quite as good as Rodney Marsh or Stan Bowles, instead of getting behind the kid and giving him some encouragement we gave him dog's abuse.

Never forget walking past the Springbok a few paces behind him after one game and witnessing some overweight beered up twa@ts having a pop. QPR eh, what a splendid, unique club we are.

Excellent post, sums up everything that's wrong with our club
Dani Parejo on 15:41 - Dec 17 with 2272 viewsrsonist

I knew there some gobsh1tes on here but judging someone a poor signing based on what you briefly saw of them as a teenager eight years ago and never once since takes the biscuit.
Dani Parejo on 13:36 - Dec 31 with 1978 viewsTacticalR

Prandelli resigns after eight matches

Valencia coach Cesare Prandelli becomes latest to leave Mestalla
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/30/valencia-cesare-prandelli-resig

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024