Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle 19:27 - Dec 18 with 11989 viewsPetros

At Ellerslie Rd stand. Can anyone shed light on this? Looked impassioned.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:31 - Dec 19 with 2894 viewsNorthernr

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:34 - Dec 19 with 2880 viewspaulparker

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:25 - Dec 19 by calHoop

Why should he be bossing games? Because of how much we pay him or his transfer fee? He's done nothing in my eyes to give me any confidence. He's a 6-6.5 out of 10 player. Our expectations of this rabble are far too high. Not one outfield player there yesterday has done anything for us, or another team, to give us anything other than very average to low expectations.

if you pay millions for a player and that player is over 6ft and built like a heavy weight boxer , and who has played at the highest level for club and as an u21 captain then you expect him to be bossing championship strikers
he is now in his prime as a defender and should be leading from the front but I agree with you in that he has done nothing to even get in the first team let alone captain the club
my expectations are not that high from these players but is it not fair to expect a shot on target or at least a sniff of a goal in the last 4 games

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:36 - Dec 19 with 2872 views1MoreBrightonR

depressing but true...we are a team of average players playing mainly to their ability, on a bad run.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:37 - Dec 19 with 2867 viewspaulparker

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:31 - Dec 19 by Northernr

jesus I know this plank, ive had the misfortune to sit in front of him the last 5 or 6 games in X block, he doesn't shut the feck up and the worst thing is he thinks he is funny , a total bell end of epic proportion's

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 14:43 - Dec 19 with 2845 viewsBakes

Oh ffs. That explains it. Don't know him personally but he seems like an absolute whopper, sometimes wears a blue and white wig.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:01 - Dec 19 with 2789 viewsMrNITK

I think we're in real trouble if this fan is taking over as club captain and playing centre back!
What surprises me is Ned actually getting into an argument with a bloke who looks like that. I would have p!ssed myself laughing at him!
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:13 - Dec 19 with 2743 viewspaulparker

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:01 - Dec 19 by MrNITK

I think we're in real trouble if this fan is taking over as club captain and playing centre back!
What surprises me is Ned actually getting into an argument with a bloke who looks like that. I would have p!ssed myself laughing at him!

TBF I can see why Ned did have a pop back , all of the games ive been to this div has been non stop at him from minute one to minute 90 its fcuking annoying having to listen to it 2 rows down so im surprised its taken Ned until December to confront this tugnut ,

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:14 - Dec 19 with 2743 viewsDorse

A real meeting of the minds. Well, mind, anyway.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle (n/t) on 15:19 - Dec 19 with 2728 viewsMick_S

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:01 - Dec 19 by MrNITK

[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 15:40]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:35 - Dec 19 with 2690 viewsBostonR

Why bother getting involved?
Onuoha should be spending every spare minute he has on the training ground learning to control a ball, pass a ball, get into the right position and at least have a go at being a professional footballer.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:56 - Dec 19 with 2630 viewstimcocking

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 11:51 - Dec 19 by ngbqpr

Again I suspect I'm in a tiny minority here as I was re the booing at Rotherham....but Ned has shown in the past he CAN be a good player...I don't think anyone can really question his effort...indeed in the slumps of form he's had with us he's never once hidden on the pitch...and he's now one of our longest serving players and, for all the $hit the club has been through, has NEVER moaned, demanded to leave, slagged the club off etc etc

I just find it a crying shame when a good pro like that gets slaughtered....much like Simon Barker, Mick Leach and others before him

By all means vent frustration in a pub or on a messageboard about whether he should be in the team...question whether he's the right fit for the captaincy...but screaming at him from 10 yards away at a match - does that really serve any useful purpose?

For better or worse, we currently now have for the most part a squad of journeymen who never quite made it at a higher level, lower league buys trying to find their feet a level or two up, academy graduates, and bargain basement foreign buys adapting to a whole new life...I can't think of anyone other than the two main keepers who doesn't really fit into one of those categories...

...yet the level of vitriol seems worse than it was for Bosingwa, Barton, SWP etc

Dead right.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 16:35 - Dec 19 with 2562 viewswhittocksRs

I've heard that bloke digging out Ned for about two seasons. Not surprised it's him and not surprise Ned finally snapped.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:01 - Dec 19 with 2478 viewsNW10Hoop

Screaming abuse at a player of a team he "supports". What's the best case scenario from doing that?

Thinking you've got a right to give it the big one to a 6 ft 2, 13 stone professional sportsman without recourse because you paid to watch a game of football?

These types of characters do as much to sour the atmosphere at the ground as any poor performance by the team.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:28 - Dec 19 with 2409 viewsrobith

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:35 - Dec 19 by BostonR

Onuoha should be spending every spare minute he has on the training ground learning to control a ball, pass a ball, get into the right position and at least have a go at being a professional footballer.

This post has really tickled me. Like straight after the game, Ned legs it back to Harlington "can't talk lads", doing keepie uppies in the car cos he can't waste a single moment!
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:30 - Dec 19 with 2402 viewsNorthernr

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:35 - Dec 19 by BostonR

Would you describe immediately after the final whistle having played 90 minutes as a "spare minute"? Should he be allowed to have a shower first or is it straight off to Harlington the moment the final whistle blows?

Such bullsht.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:44 - Dec 19 with 2440 viewsBostonR

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:30 - Dec 19 by Northernr

Would you describe immediately after the final whistle having played 90 minutes as a "spare minute"? Should he be allowed to have a shower first or is it straight off to Harlington the moment the final whistle blows?

Such bullsht.

Blimey Clive - your life must be one big pile of bullshit, given how you respond to most posts here. Whatever glasses you wear - let me have a pair.

Unless I have been watching the wrong player for the season, Onuoha cannot pass (always takes a backward option), he struggles to get the ball under control with one-touch, even two on some occasions, is generally out of position and has very little technical ability. A good athlete, absolutely, a professional footballer, lucky sod. If that had been Barton having a pop at a fan you would have creamed yourself!
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:49 - Dec 19 with 2427 viewsNorthernr

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:44 - Dec 19 by BostonR

Blimey Clive - your life must be one big pile of bullshit, given how you respond to most posts here. Whatever glasses you wear - let me have a pair.

Unless I have been watching the wrong player for the season, Onuoha cannot pass (always takes a backward option), he struggles to get the ball under control with one-touch, even two on some occasions, is generally out of position and has very little technical ability. A good athlete, absolutely, a professional footballer, lucky sod. If that had been Barton having a pop at a fan you would have creamed yourself!

Doesn't answer my question. Or Robith's for that matter.

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:52 - Dec 19 with 2410 viewsBostonR

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 17:49 - Dec 19 by Northernr

Doesn't answer my question. Or Robith's for that matter.

Your question is not worth an answer - pretty pathetic to be honest and I am sure you can do better.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 23:05 - Dec 19 with 2025 viewsNortholt_Rs

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 15:14 - Dec 19 by Dorse

A real meeting of the minds. Well, mind, anyway.

Look at the railings on it!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 23:34 - Dec 19 with 1983 viewsLythamR

I bet players all over the country are crossing their fingers and hoping QPR come calling in the transfer window!

regardless of wether or not Onouha should be captain or even in the team I find it depressing that this chap has been allowed to hurl sustained abuse without being advised to wind his neck in

I would imagine Onouha and other players would find that as demoralising as the abuse itself
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 07:49 - Dec 20 with 1918 viewskingsburyR

Dont usually dig people out on here but the guy giving out the abuse is a plank.

Entitled to his opinion but a plank all the same.

Have seen him in the Blue and White occasionally, fancies himself as a bit of a comedian.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 08:57 - Dec 20 with 2120 viewsWokingR

Come on Bazza, you're going to have to work with us here.
If you're looking for some sort of compromise you're going to have to give us something slightly better than "wally"
I'm presuming you've not met the tool
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 09:26 - Dec 20 with 2300 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 08:57 - Dec 20 by WokingR

Come on Bazza, you're going to have to work with us here.
If you're looking for some sort of compromise you're going to have to give us something slightly better than "wally"
I'm presuming you've not met the tool

Ok, I hear you. I raise you one Tvvat : )

Seen the fella at away games but can't say I know him.
Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 10:38 - Dec 20 with 2197 viewsDorse

Help me out here. This has been bugging me since Sunday.

Didn't Ollie have a conversation with a fan in the upper Loft at one point in his last time here? I seem to remember it was during a warm-up and it was about Langley. The fan calls out something like 'Don't worry about that Langers, he won't be here much longer'. Ollie hears it and wandered up to the stand to have a polite chat with the person involved.

Or is that complete tosh?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 10:50 - Dec 20 with 2170 viewsNorthernr

Onuoha spat with fan after final whistle on 10:38 - Dec 20 by Dorse

Help me out here. This has been bugging me since Sunday.

Didn't Ollie have a conversation with a fan in the upper Loft at one point in his last time here? I seem to remember it was during a warm-up and it was about Langley. The fan calls out something like 'Don't worry about that Langers, he won't be here much longer'. Ollie hears it and wandered up to the stand to have a polite chat with the person involved.

Or is that complete tosh?

Yeh that did happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024