Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Targets for January 22:01 - Dec 27 with 3154 viewsYorkRanger

Interested in sensible views on this. What do we need, why and any particular individuals in mind?

For me the lack of leadership and character on the pitch is a massive worry and that needs addressing.

Ready to be shot down in flames, I'd start with Delaney at Palace who apparently is not in Sam's plans. Can play centre half and left back, held his own in the premier league and would provide that leadership missing at the back.

Would Crouch come for a swansong and plug the striking gap? Seems to be some speculation that Rangers will rip up their policy to get an experienced striker up top.

In midfield I'd like to see Doughty get some games and Furlong at right back. I'm struggling with a suggestion for a Derry/Nolan type of character. Win the ball and give it. Jedanik at Villa possible or maybe Charlie Adam not a regular at Stoke and did well under Holloway at Blackpool?

I appreciate those names may not set the world alight, but desperate times require desperate measures.

Any thoughts?
Targets for January on 17:35 - Dec 30 with 661 viewsLblock

The targets we need to concentrate on are both 8 yards wide and 8 foot tall with nets behind them.

One of them we need to target getting the ball on target
The other we need to target keeping the ball away from.
Be handy not to get them confused allied to which way we are kicking

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Targets for January on 20:20 - Dec 30 with 529 viewsDejR_vu

Targets for January on 11:38 - Dec 30 by rsonist

Brentford have supposedly just rejected a bid of £7m from Reading for Scott Hogan, just to remind you all exactly what we're up against.

Loan suits us best I think - David Nugent, Lewis Grabban, Jerome Sinclair, Dominic Solanke.

Huge fan of Ravel but I imagine he'd be a disaster coming into this situation now.

Now might be the time to sign Andre Pierre.

How come a side like Reading can offer £7m for a player but a side with Premier League parachute payments can't? Can't all be down to Sandro's and Caulker's wages surely?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Targets for January on 21:24 - Dec 30 with 480 viewsLythamR

Adam Bolder and Danny Cullip
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024