Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR 09:16 - Jan 2 with 16569 viewsRangersDave

I cannot go unfortunately but I'm predicting 3-2 to Rangers.
This optimism bolstered by the return of my lucky avatar for the last match.
Urrrrrrrssss

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 09:20 - Jan 2 with 5487 viewsDaBurgh

Have to agree with the optimism, a scrappy 1-0. Surprise surprise... Cilla within the first couple of minutes of the second half. Your avatar screams for two up top..
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 09:21 - Jan 2 with 5486 viewsdavman

I am going, but just can't see us winning two on the trot. Scrappy, crappy draw with us scoring first, them equalising and then us holding on at the end. 1-1.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 09:53 - Jan 2 with 5417 viewsterryb

Once again Greater Anglia don't have a service going into Liverpool Street, so it's drive to Epping in about an hour.

At least I won't now be travelling with the enemy!

No idea of our team selection & even less idea of the result!
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:25 - Jan 2 with 5353 viewsHooparoo

I'm hoping that now the monkey is off our back we can enjoy a regulation home win with a goal in each half.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:25 - Jan 2 with 5348 viewsbosh67

I would hope that we push on from finally remembering what it is like to win a football match and carry that on to today. But, this is QPR, so I wouldn't be surprised if the happy/dumb balance returns to haunt us.

The constant inclusion of Yeni Ngbakoto worries me. I have watched the lad a number of times now and I am yet to see someone in there who doesn't merely occupy a shirt. I also have no idea whether he is a forward or a wide player, or a student who has been asked to wear a shirt and stand around until someone else comes to get it back?

I am saying this because... many years ago I watched a lad bumble about for three or four games, looking totally out of his depth and lost. I turned around to fans around me and said, this bloke is never going to make it. Then he ran onto a ball and blasted it in. Then he did it again. Then he smashed one in with his head and I thought, hmmm, okay, maybe he's got the hang of this. That was Les Ferdinand.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 10:27]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:27 - Jan 2 with 5333 viewskomradkirk

thinking another 2-1 win

been a while since i anticipated a win
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:28 - Jan 2 with 5331 viewsRs_Holy

Oh I don't know... we will probably play really well and lose 3 - 0 😩
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:32 - Jan 2 with 5318 viewsClive_Anderson

2-0 nice easy win, we're due a win at home.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:33 - Jan 2 with 5312 viewsHunterhoop

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:25 - Jan 2 by bosh67

I would hope that we push on from finally remembering what it is like to win a football match and carry that on to today. But, this is QPR, so I wouldn't be surprised if the happy/dumb balance returns to haunt us.

The constant inclusion of Yeni Ngbakoto worries me. I have watched the lad a number of times now and I am yet to see someone in there who doesn't merely occupy a shirt. I also have no idea whether he is a forward or a wide player, or a student who has been asked to wear a shirt and stand around until someone else comes to get it back?

I am saying this because... many years ago I watched a lad bumble about for three or four games, looking totally out of his depth and lost. I turned around to fans around me and said, this bloke is never going to make it. Then he ran onto a ball and blasted it in. Then he did it again. Then he smashed one in with his head and I thought, hmmm, okay, maybe he's got the hang of this. That was Les Ferdinand.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 10:27]

Hoping for the latter. Thinking the former, like you. Has looked lost and out of his depth so far. Shodipo looks far better.
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:41 - Jan 2 with 5299 viewsstevec

Massive month.

Confident Ollie has sussed the dross, now a case of unloading them and replacing wisely.

I hope I'm getting my Rangers back, a fan base that expects and demands better and management that takes that on board and cuts the PR exercise of low expectations.
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 10:46 - Jan 2 with 5287 viewsfrancisbowles

Don't expect too much today, that EXTRA DAY'S REST will be a huge advantage for Ipswich. If you think they are fit young men and they should be able to cope then listen to what Big Fat Sam and MOTD were saying last night.

I think Lynch and Sandro might not make it and it may be too much to expect for Mackie and Mannng.

If we get a point then I will be relieved, more and I will be delighted.

Are Furlong and Doughty back in the building yet? LOL
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:13 - Jan 2 with 5237 viewskropotkin41

According to Clive's preview, we haven't lost 4 at home on the trot since 1923............ oh gawd.....

I reckon we'll knock 'em over 2-0.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:18 - Jan 2 with 5226 viewsDorse

I think we'll see the return of Onouha. It is unlikely that we'll see Manning but, to be fair, it was unlikely last time so what do I know?

I think we'll be lining up:
Smithies
Perch, Onouha, Hall, Bidwell
Borysiuk, Luongo
Shodipo, Ngbakoto, Wszolek
Sylla

... so, based on my previous form, means that Henry, Manning, Petrasso, Furlong, Doughty, Kakay, Lynch and Mackie will all be playing. And Polter. And probably Washington. And Sandro. For 64 minutes.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:31 - Jan 2 with 5200 viewswood_hoop

Noted in Clive's preview that the 'Tractor Boys' have not exactly been prolific scorers on the road, the win the other day must have given at least a smidgeon more confidence to some of our beleaguered squad, who knows what IH has in place for a starting eleven.

Slightly more optomistic and think that a win may just be on the cards.

2-0 and Sylla as a scorer, 20/1 approx with my bookie, might just have a farthing or two on that.
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:33 - Jan 2 with 5192 viewsElHoop

I would expect to see a few changes today - no point in keeping the same team for the sake of it with just one day's recuperation/recovery. It's up to the backroom to decide who is fit enough to start - maybe we don't have too many options in fact. Also we lost 3-0 to them up there so they'll probably have a go at us, which could help. If Saturday's team is 100% fit then I'd stick with most of them like this, but I doubt that this is the case.

Smithies
Perch Hall Lynch Bidwell
Borysiuk Sandro Manning
Mackie Sylla Wszolek
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:35 - Jan 2 with 5185 viewsJAPRANGERS

Am I allowed to be optimistic??

QPR 2 Ipswich 0

Great that it's on t'internet, here from midnight.

You RRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:43 - Jan 2 with 5165 viewsDannyPaddox

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:13 - Jan 2 by kropotkin41

According to Clive's preview, we haven't lost 4 at home on the trot since 1923............ oh gawd.....

I reckon we'll knock 'em over 2-0.

Cmon man it was 1953! Ned Liddel's early 1920s Rs team would never lose 4 at home on the bounce. But then they did all live together in the same house!

Idrissa Sylla match winner again today! 2-0 Rs!
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:59 - Jan 2 with 5110 viewsBakes

Luongo not playing today, he's on PR duties, Club shop and family fan zone.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 12:01 - Jan 2 with 5105 viewsPinnerPaul

As Clive helpfully pointed out, these are the two lowest scorers in the league.

Mrs PP has only been to 3 home games - and we've won every one and yes she is being dragged along again today!

1-0 us - the much maligned captain to score from a beautifully taken corner!

Wonky nose to complain there was a foul 10 minutes before the corner!
Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 12:12 - Jan 2 with 5082 viewsPunteR

I'd like to see Ariel get a game today. Back four will probably be Perch, Onouha,Hall,Bidwell.
I'll be surprised if Sandro is playing and maybe 2 games on a spin is too much for Manning but I think he deserves another game. If any of the players can play 2 games in 3 days its the youngsters. Maybe it takes its toll mentally rather then physically.?
Sylla has to start .
I'm still interested to know who the shirkers are.
2-1 Rangers.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 12:31 - Jan 2 with 5032 viewskropotkin41

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:43 - Jan 2 by DannyPaddox

Cmon man it was 1953! Ned Liddel's early 1920s Rs team would never lose 4 at home on the bounce. But then they did all live together in the same house!

Idrissa Sylla match winner again today! 2-0 Rs!

Hahahaha! Can't even blame a typo........... just brain failure. 1953!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 12:33 - Jan 2 with 5020 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Wasn't Onuoha's a straight red? I thought that meant three games. Or am i just being stupid?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 12:47 - Jan 2 with 4973 viewsTacticalR

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 12:33 - Jan 2 by RANGERS4EVER

Wasn't Onuoha's a straight red? I thought that meant three games. Or am i just being stupid?

How many games does a player miss for a red card?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2332775/how-many-games-does-a-player-miss-for-a-r

Air hostess clique

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 13:58 - Jan 2 with 4772 viewsBoston

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 11:59 - Jan 2 by Bakes

Luongo not playing today, he's on PR duties, Club shop and family fan zone.

No Luongo in the club shop, he must have gone walkabout.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread web fingers vs QPR on 14:00 - Jan 2 with 4758 viewsDWQPR

Today is the third anniversary of my dear old Dad's passing. We'll win 3-0.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024