Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread 04:21 - Jan 7 with 19743 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 07:52 - Jan 7 with 6038 viewsDannyPaddox

Oh dear not another BR-exit thread!

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 08:43 - Jan 7 with 6008 viewsElHoop

Be positive!

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 09:04 - Jan 7 with 5983 viewstimcocking

Just tried to buy a ticket for today's game.

Sadly, no R block tickets left so i shan't bother after all. I simply don't enjoy it if i can't stand up and sing. What a complete @£$% that they don't have safe standing areas so people can go and enjoy the matches as God intended. If they won't let me stand and sing, i won't go, that'll teach them. Gutted.

And i bet there will be empty seats there.
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 09:09 - Jan 7 with 5977 viewsLongsufferingR

This will be the hardest line up prediction of the season but here goes:

Ingram
Kakay
Onuoha
Lynch
Hamalamadingdong
Borysiuk
Mackie
Wszolek
Yeni
Sinton
Nice n Eze

1-0 win. Two cruciates done and expulsion from the cup for bringing on Doughty at half time not realising he's cup tied.
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 09:19 - Jan 7 with 5947 viewsRs_Holy

0-3.... 4875 cold, tired and thoroughly pissed off Rangers fans... 230 happy Rovers fans
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 09:52 - Jan 7 with 5903 viewspaulparker

Just put a tenner on Blackburn at 21/10
To solve our striking options I would play yenni and the lad eze as a striking duo
Play shodipio and the polish fella on the wings and just go for it 4-4-2 styleee

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 09:54 - Jan 7 with 5904 views2Thomas2Bowles

A dank and dull start with some early patches of dribbling possible, this easing through the boring and goal dry afternoon, feeling chilly under the cloud of losing another cup tie persisting.

0-0 then
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 10:01]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 10:18 - Jan 7 with 5864 viewsWatford_Ranger

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 09:04 - Jan 7 by timcocking

Just tried to buy a ticket for today's game.

Sadly, no R block tickets left so i shan't bother after all. I simply don't enjoy it if i can't stand up and sing. What a complete @£$% that they don't have safe standing areas so people can go and enjoy the matches as God intended. If they won't let me stand and sing, i won't go, that'll teach them. Gutted.

And i bet there will be empty seats there.

Isn't ellerslie entirely closed?

The last time I remember that was the Carlisle league cup game where the atmosphere behind the goal was really good.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 10:22 - Jan 7 with 5859 viewsElHoop

Ingram
Perch Onuoha Lynch Bidwell
Mackie Hall Borysiuk Wszolek
Crichlow Eze
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 11:25 - Jan 7 with 5787 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 10:22 - Jan 7 by ElHoop

Ingram
Perch Onuoha Lynch Bidwell
Mackie Hall Borysiuk Wszolek
Crichlow Eze

Ingram
Kakay Perch Onuoha Hamalainen
Petrasso Borysiuk Manning Shodipo
Ngbakoto Eze

I don't think we should risk Mackie, Lynch for fitness reasons, Hall, Bidwell or Wsolek as they are vital and there are few options to replace them if they get injured.
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 11:33 - Jan 7 with 5768 viewsElHoop

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 11:25 - Jan 7 by francisbowles

Ingram
Kakay Perch Onuoha Hamalainen
Petrasso Borysiuk Manning Shodipo
Ngbakoto Eze

I don't think we should risk Mackie, Lynch for fitness reasons, Hall, Bidwell or Wsolek as they are vital and there are few options to replace them if they get injured.

Mackie will probably want to play in this though. Then again he'll want to do well at Reading. I'd play him because I want to win this game and if we get too airy fairy then we won't. Reading will be difficult regardless of what happens today. I look at your side and think that we might as well not bother at all.
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 12:19 - Jan 7 with 5713 viewsDannyPaddox

I'd play Eze up front with the rest of NWA behind him in a three. Salt n Pepa holding midfield and a back four of Run DMC and the Beastie Boys. Vanilla Ice ice baby between the sticks with Public Enemy on the bench ... that's if he's not already in Turkey. Boyz!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 12:23]
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 13:11 - Jan 7 with 5648 viewskensalriser

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 12:19 - Jan 7 by DannyPaddox

I'd play Eze up front with the rest of NWA behind him in a three. Salt n Pepa holding midfield and a back four of Run DMC and the Beastie Boys. Vanilla Ice ice baby between the sticks with Public Enemy on the bench ... that's if he's not already in Turkey. Boyz!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 12:23]

I'd worry with this line up. All of them are over 30 for a start and we wouldn't be winning many aerial balls in midfield given Salt n Pepa's severe lack of height. On the other hand the quality of sledging would be second to none, with plenty of aggression on the bench.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 13:34 - Jan 7 with 5593 viewsNov77

0-2
Byrne and Harper walk out to the sound of their own footsteps, wondering why they weren't asked to collect their forever R's award on a match day.

Holloway will try and explain the defeat as a moral victory as at least 'we didn't lose to Vauxhall motors this time".

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 13:59 - Jan 7 with 5533 viewsBoston

QPR 1 Blackburn 0. Match day thread dissolves into a Holloway slagging and his stupidity in playing a winning team when the last thing we need is a cup run.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:00 - Jan 7 with 5522 viewsJAPRANGERS

But seriously, what happened to the FA Cup?? I remember when I was but a mere lad, The FA cup was a big occasion, teams put out their strongest teams. Now it just appears to be an inconvenience to get through......
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 14:01]
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:06 - Jan 7 with 5438 viewsNov77

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:00 - Jan 7 by JAPRANGERS

But seriously, what happened to the FA Cup?? I remember when I was but a mere lad, The FA cup was a big occasion, teams put out their strongest teams. Now it just appears to be an inconvenience to get through......
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 14:01]

when teams put out their reserves to play each other it used to be called the 'football combination' league, now it's called the FA cup.

Teams say they don't want to risk players getting injured as the league is more important.

How's this for irony, we have only won 1 major trophy in our history, the League cup, how did it affect our league form? we won the league we were in that year.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:07 - Jan 7 with 5424 viewsaston_hoop

Eze does it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:10 - Jan 7 with 5360 viewsElHoop

For the first time in living memory we've actually entered the FA Cup with a proper football team.

No excuses today.
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:19 - Jan 7 with 5264 viewstimcocking

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 10:18 - Jan 7 by Watford_Ranger

Isn't ellerslie entirely closed?

The last time I remember that was the Carlisle league cup game where the atmosphere behind the goal was really good.

Oops!

Right, i'm here in the Q block. Come on you Rs!!!
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:28 - Jan 7 with 5173 viewsFDC

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:10 - Jan 7 by ElHoop

For the first time in living memory we've actually entered the FA Cup with a proper football team.

No excuses today.

Yeah apart from Ebenezer, who I've already decided is brilliant anyway, that's not far off a league side.

5-0 Rangers, Gladwin all 5.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 14:29]
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:30 - Jan 7 with 5143 viewsGloucs_R

532?

Poll: Are we staying up?

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:31 - Jan 7 with 5125 viewsFDC

Another start for Jamie "the labrador" Mackie
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:31 - Jan 7 with 5123 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:30 - Jan 7 by Gloucs_R

532?

today's attendance??
QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:36 - Jan 7 with 5079 viewsGloucs_R

QPR vs Blackburn F.A.Cup Exit Thread on 14:31 - Jan 7 by FDC

Another start for Jamie "the labrador" Mackie

Meaning? Are we turning on players that give 100% now?

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024