Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro completes medical!! 13:30 - Jan 9 with 14956 viewsrichranger

It seems that Sandro has completed a medical for his move to Antalyaspor. Doesn't say whether he passed it though :>)

In other news, Polter could be going to FC Union Berlin

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/sandro-completes-medical-ahead-planned-move
Sandro completes medical!! on 13:38 - Jan 9 with 7163 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

It was a thorough medical

Sandro completes medical!! on 13:44 - Jan 9 with 7104 viewsdaveB

All the foreigners going, Brexit coming into effect early
Sandro completes medical!! on 13:45 - Jan 9 with 7094 viewsDannyPaddox

ANTALYASPOR NOW!
Sandro completes medical!! on 13:45 - Jan 9 with 7092 viewsToast_R

Shame about Polter, I thought he could have been decent given time. He seems a strong determined character.
Sandro completes medical!! on 13:47 - Jan 9 with 7070 viewsLblock

I'm nervous by my nature........ it refers to him completing a medical.
Whilst i appreciate that alone is a feat for Sandra it doesn't mean he's passed it???

Shame about Polts. I always thought he had something about him and would be a cult hero type in the Devon White mould. Not really a great footballer but always gave 100% and thought he'd be an Ollie type lad.
The whispers about him were thoroughly disappointing

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sandro completes medical!! on 13:59 - Jan 9 with 7001 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sandro completes medical!! on 13:47 - Jan 9 by Lblock

I'm nervous by my nature........ it refers to him completing a medical.
Whilst i appreciate that alone is a feat for Sandra it doesn't mean he's passed it???

Shame about Polts. I always thought he had something about him and would be a cult hero type in the Devon White mould. Not really a great footballer but always gave 100% and thought he'd be an Ollie type lad.
The whispers about him were thoroughly disappointing

What whispers?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:04 - Jan 9 with 6968 viewsLblock

Sandro completes medical!! on 13:59 - Jan 9 by isawqpratwcity

What whispers?

Two that I've seen / heard:-

1. He kicked off when not in the Brighton starting 11 and stormed off

2. He blagged a couple of days off to show his family around London when they visited from Christmas

NB - pure whispers and I really cannot see these being true but starting to add up.

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:11 - Jan 9 with 6930 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:04 - Jan 9 by Lblock

2. He blagged a couple of days off to show his family around London when they visited from Christmas

NB - pure whispers and I really cannot see these being true but starting to add up.

Fair enough.

I'll still leave them as just rumours at this stage but thanks for the info.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:24 - Jan 9 with 6853 viewsPinnerPaul

Sandro completes medical!! on 13:44 - Jan 9 by daveB

All the foreigners going, Brexit coming into effect early

Henry,, Smithies?
Sandro completes medical!! on 14:27 - Jan 9 with 6840 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:11 - Jan 9 by isawqpratwcity

Fair enough.

I'll still leave them as just rumours at this stage but thanks for the info.

What worries me about this is that Ollie said he only wanted to use players who were 100% fit - the old Clough adage - you're fit, or you're not.
so he left Polter out of the squad. So he can hardly then complain if Polter turns round and says he's injured, can he?
no one really knows the truth but Ollie seems to have alienated quite a few players quite quickly. Time will tell if that is a strategy that works - or backfires.

Bare bones.

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:39 - Jan 9 with 6779 viewsdaveB

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:27 - Jan 9 by Antti_Heinola

What worries me about this is that Ollie said he only wanted to use players who were 100% fit - the old Clough adage - you're fit, or you're not.
so he left Polter out of the squad. So he can hardly then complain if Polter turns round and says he's injured, can he?
no one really knows the truth but Ollie seems to have alienated quite a few players quite quickly. Time will tell if that is a strategy that works - or backfires.

Polter looks like he's been struggling with a back injury since mid October, hasn't looked the same since
Sandro completes medical!! on 15:25 - Jan 9 with 6626 viewsstevec

We could do with a set of players who aren't easily alienated.

I'd scrap the medical and concentrate on psychological tests. Let's face it, you only need to look at the likes of Derry, Hill and Mackie and be sure they'll bust a gut for you.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 15:26]
Sandro completes medical!! on 15:29 - Jan 9 with 6589 viewsWokingR

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:39 - Jan 9 by daveB

Polter looks like he's been struggling with a back injury since mid October, hasn't looked the same since

He certainly looked like he had a massive swelling on his backside !
Sandro completes medical!! on 15:31 - Jan 9 with 6574 viewsMytch_QPR

That's worrying - as is the fact that it's notoriously difficult to buy decent players in Jan, so I hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot by letting Seb go.

Anyone else on here take a cheeky (mug) punt on him being top Championship scorer back in the rose-tinted days of August?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sandro completes medical!! on 15:39 - Jan 9 with 6532 viewsLongsufferingR

Sandro completes medical!! on 15:31 - Jan 9 by Mytch_QPR

That's worrying - as is the fact that it's notoriously difficult to buy decent players in Jan, so I hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot by letting Seb go.

Anyone else on here take a cheeky (mug) punt on him being top Championship scorer back in the rose-tinted days of August?

Yup. 66/1.

Sandro completes medical!! on 15:51 - Jan 9 with 6465 viewsLblock

Backed at each way

My claim for a non-runner may fall on deaf ears.... PaddyPower saying "we cant hear you...."

Sandro completes medical!! on 16:15 - Jan 9 with 6407 viewsqprphil

Lets hope he remembers to do his shoelaces up.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandro completes medical!! on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 6297 viewssmegma

Sandra has never been fit in his life yet has played.
Sandro completes medical!! on 16:50 - Jan 9 with 6240 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sandro completes medical!! on 15:25 - Jan 9 by stevec

We could do with a set of players who aren't easily alienated.

I'd scrap the medical and concentrate on psychological tests. Let's face it, you only need to look at the likes of Derry, Hill and Mackie and be sure they'll bust a gut for you.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 15:26]

love them all - but they were all busting a gut while we got relegated. You need more than that. This constant stuff about gut-busting and passion and all that is fine. You need it. But it's not the only thing you need. When we went up first time around we went up because we had passion and gut-busting allied with one player having the season of his life. The second time was because one player was almost guaranteed to win games for us on his own.

Bare bones.

Sandro completes medical!! on 16:59 - Jan 9 with 6205 viewsbosh67

It seems the Turkish club are asking for time to conduct a second medical.

I think they may have seen this clip and seen the similarity.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro completes medical!! on 17:04 - Jan 9 with 6181 viewsPinnerPaul

Sandro completes medical!! on 15:51 - Jan 9 by Lblock

Backed at each way

My claim for a non-runner may fall on deaf ears.... PaddyPower saying "we cant hear you...."

and me!
Sandro completes medical!! on 17:13 - Jan 9 with 6153 viewsBakes

Sandro completes medical!! on 14:04 - Jan 9 by Lblock

heard this from someone within the club, also heard that his partner and children are living in Germany. Must be tough for him if true. I'll be sad to see Seb leave, at the start of the season he was doing really well and I felt he really got what QPR was all about.

As for Sandro, don't let the door bang you on the ar$e and break your hip on the way out.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Sandro completes medical!! on 18:34 - Jan 9 with 5967 viewsLblock

Sandro completes medical!! on 17:13 - Jan 9 by Bakes

heard this from someone within the club, also heard that his partner and children are living in Germany. Must be tough for him if true. I'll be sad to see Seb leave, at the start of the season he was doing really well and I felt he really got what QPR was all about.

As for Sandro, don't let the door bang you on the ar$e and break your hip on the way out.

I suppose it must be tough if you consider yourself fit and put in 100%, living away from your family and yet you still dont get in this team.

£3mill not a bad shout for him though.
It just boggles my mind what a decent replacement is going to cost!!!

Sandro completes medical!! on 21:10 - Jan 9 with 5738 viewsaston_hoop

wow...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/sandro-passes-medical-ahead-qpr-latest

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sandro completes medical!! on 21:21 - Jan 9 with 5685 viewsDannyPaddox

"I backed Polter at 66-1 back in August too!"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024