Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curtis Fleming 08:32 - Jan 13 with 3096 viewsYorkRanger

Would be interesting to have some views on his contribution to date.

One of the things that also stood out last night is how much more solid we were defensively. The line looked like it was held very well and the defending at corners looked significantly better.

Not sure on his coaching and appreciate one Swallow doesnt make a Summer but it has to be more than coincidence?
Curtis Fleming on 08:38 - Jan 13 with 3064 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can't be as I read on here a few times he is shite from Hartlepool FFS

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Curtis Fleming on 08:40 - Jan 13 with 3057 viewsthorpebankR

Former premier league player and International should be given a bit more respect IMHO. I am not sure how we say how good he is unless we are on the training pitch.
Curtis Fleming on 08:40 - Jan 13 with 3050 viewscaliforniahoop

Jeez, it's scary to think that all that was needed was a defensive coach, that said, at the beginning of the season, we where solid.

We looked very good at the back again yesterday!
Curtis Fleming on 09:11 - Jan 13 with 2946 viewsCamberleyR

I thought Fleming had been hired as Olly's assistant manager not just as a coach?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Curtis Fleming on 10:13 - Jan 13 with 2848 viewsYorkRanger

Curtis Fleming on 09:11 - Jan 13 by CamberleyR

I thought Fleming had been hired as Olly's assistant manager not just as a coach?

not sure what he does v what Bircham does...
Curtis Fleming on 11:39 - Jan 13 with 2749 viewsKetteringRangers

On last night's evidence the defensive unit worked a treat. Clearly looked more organised and I like the way Hall slotted back into a 3 which allowed our full backs to attack down the flanks. Definitely looking more organised under Fleming.
Curtis Fleming on 11:48 - Jan 13 with 2720 viewsdaveB

Curtis Fleming on 10:13 - Jan 13 by YorkRanger

not sure what he does v what Bircham does...

Fleming works more on the defence by the sound of it
Curtis Fleming on 12:21 - Jan 13 with 2615 viewsbrad

i say fleming is the reason manning got a run in the team.....alot of talk about how good manning is in ireland....curtis still has alot of connection in the emerald isle......
Login to get fewer ads

Curtis Fleming on 14:01 - Jan 13 with 2446 viewsLblock

Any relation? Might be why Perchy was "ill"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Curtis Fleming on 14:19 - Jan 13 with 2396 viewsHunterhoop

The signs are certainly encouraging. But, given none of us are on the training ground, and he's been around for about a month, I'd suggest it's a bit early to judge.

There are always lots of factors involved in bringing about a result, improvement or worsening of something.

Differentiating between cause and correlation is tricky.

Again, signs are positive but suggest we judge in a year....
Curtis Fleming on 14:53 - Jan 13 with 2328 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Curtis Fleming on 14:19 - Jan 13 by Hunterhoop

The signs are certainly encouraging. But, given none of us are on the training ground, and he's been around for about a month, I'd suggest it's a bit early to judge.

There are always lots of factors involved in bringing about a result, improvement or worsening of something.

A year? A yeaaaar? Are you mad, man? He won't be here in a year! There's a November in the way!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Curtis Fleming on 15:05 - Jan 13 with 2283 viewsBoston

Curtis Fleming on 14:19 - Jan 13 by Hunterhoop

"Lots of factors"....luck.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Curtis Fleming on 15:28 - Jan 13 with 2228 viewsPinnerPaul

Secret of his success

Click on You Tube link to play

Curtis Fleming on 15:39 - Jan 13 with 2183 viewsHunterhoop

Curtis Fleming on 15:05 - Jan 13 by Boston

"Lots of factors"....luck.

No. "Luck" is undeniably a factor. But it's just one. The work being done by colleagues, personal situations of players changing, the impact of those who've left on the dressing room, something any one of our coaches could have said on the training ground, something someone could have heard from someone outside our club....there are loads of factors that could have contributed to the defence getting better.

"Luck" is a possible cause, but it's a cheap to label "lots of factors" as luck.
Curtis Fleming on 15:49 - Jan 13 with 2146 viewsFDC

Curtis Fleming on 14:53 - Jan 13 by BrianMcCarthy

A year? A yeaaaar? Are you mad, man? He won't be here in a year! There's a November in the way!

... and besides, we didn't get to where we are today by postponing judgement on things about which we can only speculate.

Give it a year indeed!
Curtis Fleming on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 2117 viewsbosh67

Coaching has been the biggest problem at the club and the lack of well organised defending. I hope Fleming is the man to help pull that back together.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024