Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diego Costa 22:09 - Jan 13 with 6698 viewsDWQPR

Greedy, greedy knut. Hopefully he has just destroyed their title challenge. £30 million a year to play in China.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Diego Costa on 22:12 - Jan 13 with 4355 viewskensalriser

Just checked my give-a-shit-ometer and it's still at zero.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Diego Costa on 22:14 - Jan 13 with 4332 viewsHollowayRanger

sod that's it ruining my fantasy football team!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Diego Costa on 22:22 - Jan 13 with 4313 viewsBrightonhoop

That's the free market at work. The Russian cannot compete. A differernt world beckons that sees a Div 2 Scum haha
Diego Costa on 22:23 - Jan 13 with 4305 viewsPommyhoop

All these players going to China remind me of a doco on Gazza going there years ago.
He sat down next to this Chinese sort at a cafe or something and started chatting to her.
He was proudly telling her that he was going to China and couldnt wait and that. She said to him ''have you ever been to ( insert Chinese city here) ''. he said No .Apparently it was a mining town and had the most polluted air quality on earth. His face dropped about a yard and he mumbled something about fog on the tyne..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Diego Costa on 22:25 - Jan 13 with 4286 viewsDannyPaddox

Got a massive season-long accumulator on the go and currently the scum are the only one nixxing it. Hot on the heels of the Spuds defeat this would be a massive blow for them. China's a lovely place Diego.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 22:27]
Diego Costa on 22:26 - Jan 13 with 4281 viewsNorthernr

I think this China football thing is absolutely wonderful. It's taking no-mark players who only came here for Sky and Scudamore's money which was far beyond what their ability should have justified and moving them to the other side of the world to a no-mark league we never see any of and therefore no longer have to see them. Costa has behaved like an absolute cnt since he got here, and now he can go and do that in fcking China. See ya.
Diego Costa on 22:53 - Jan 13 with 4174 viewsBrightonhoop

Diego Costa on 22:26 - Jan 13 by Northernr

I think this China football thing is absolutely wonderful. It's taking no-mark players who only came here for Sky and Scudamore's money which was far beyond what their ability should have justified and moving them to the other side of the world to a no-mark league we never see any of and therefore no longer have to see them. Costa has behaved like an absolute cnt since he got here, and now he can go and do that in fcking China. See ya.

Chery too.First thing I thought was you dont leave your team in a relegation battle. And he did. No mark, go breathe the smog for a few dollars more. No media influence in the west. His pension will go on smog aleviation.
Heathrow surchage of £10 Mil to enter? Nope. Chery no visa fck off adios good luck.
I like him but i hate him. What a cnt.
Diego Costa on 23:04 - Jan 13 with 4115 viewsPunteR

Diego Costa on 22:53 - Jan 13 by Brightonhoop

Chery too.First thing I thought was you dont leave your team in a relegation battle. And he did. No mark, go breathe the smog for a few dollars more. No media influence in the west. His pension will go on smog aleviation.
Heathrow surchage of £10 Mil to enter? Nope. Chery no visa fck off adios good luck.

yeh, i think Chery has proved himself a two bob mercenary..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Diego Costa on 23:08 - Jan 13 with 4100 viewsdixiedean

Diego Costa on 22:14 - Jan 13 by HollowayRanger

sod that's it ruining my fantasy football team!

It's an accepted R's law that you can't have Filth players in your fantasy league team; how can there ever be a positive about one of them scoring or getting an assist? Wrong on every level . Let's hope he derails them and ideally waits til 31 Jan so they don't have time to get a suitable replacement. Sneaky feeling they might go for Benteke.
Diego Costa on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 4078 views2Thomas2Bowles

Most likely where Payet has been tapped up from

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Diego Costa on 23:18 - Jan 13 with 4045 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Diego Costa on 23:04 - Jan 13 by PunteR

yeh, i think Chery has proved himself a two bob mercenary..

I tend to agree.
Diego Costa on 23:18 - Jan 13 with 4045 viewsDannyPaddox

Diego Costa on 22:53 - Jan 13 by Brightonhoop

"go breathe the smog for a few dollars more"

Diego Costa on 00:34 - Jan 14 with 3908 viewsrsonist

Brace yourselves. You'll all be shocked to learn who's pulling these strings...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/jan/08/chinese-super-league-spend

“It is a strange situation because there are a lot of agents involved with China,” adds Russo. “We can say that Jorge Mendes is often involved in many of those transfers. But at the moment the most active in China is Kia Joorabchian, mainly because the market is focused on Brazilian players.”
Diego Costa on 00:42 - Jan 14 with 3891 viewsHunterhoop

Diego Costa on 00:34 - Jan 14 by rsonist

Brace yourselves. You'll all be shocked to learn who's pulling these strings...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/jan/08/chinese-super-league-spend

“It is a strange situation because there are a lot of agents involved with China,” adds Russo. “We can say that Jorge Mendes is often involved in many of those transfers. But at the moment the most active in China is Kia Joorabchian, mainly because the market is focused on Brazilian players.”

Ah, of course! Our old friend Kia. Surely one of the biggest leaching thunderc*nts to grace football.
Diego Costa on 01:11 - Jan 14 with 3854 viewsrsonist

Diego Costa on 00:42 - Jan 14 by Hunterhoop

Ah, of course! Our old friend Kia. Surely one of the biggest leaching thunderc*nts to grace football.

It gets better. Zola is Kia's man at Birmingham apparently...
Diego Costa on 07:39 - Jan 14 with 3677 viewspaesanu

Chelski having a strop because a moneybags club is tapping up one of their players with huge wages?

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Diego Costa on 08:00 - Jan 14 with 3634 viewsHAYESBOY

Karma................fuking priceless.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Diego Costa on 08:21 - Jan 14 with 3588 viewskingsburyR

Am I the only one who things will go pop in China very quickly and all of these players will eventually get knocked?

Who are they going to run to, FIFA (Corrupt), The Chinese Government (Still partly Communist) or Their agents (got their cash already)?

I can see no good coming out of these players going to China apart from it weeds out the wheat from the Chaff (or Mercenaries)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Diego Costa on 08:22 - Jan 14 with 3582 viewsingeminate

Arrogant, aggressive, snidey slimeball- finally their fans can sing the 'he's one of our own' song.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Diego Costa on 08:22 - Jan 14 with 3578 viewsdaveB

bit harsh on Chery, he's 28 probably not going to play a for a top club in europe and unlikely he'll play in the premier league, i bet he's made good money out of football but anyone would be mad to turn down a deal which would make your family financially secure for life and all for 2/3 years work. The club also get decent money for him when I doubt we'd have got a penny for him if he had stayed and run his contract down. Players have left other clubs in a bad place to come to us for money so this is really no different. Good luck to him.

Costa as well no matter how much money he's made in football to be offered these kind of sums, I don't blame them. China are doing what England did for years in throwing big money at the big names to increase popularity of the league and sell it around the world. One thing they are also doing which England never did was to bring these players in as part of a plan to help the National team, they are using the foreign coaches and players to help Chinese players with the plan being that by 2030 they can host and win the world cup
Diego Costa on 08:27 - Jan 14 with 3563 viewsactonman

Oh how this would be so fking hilarious if China manages to flush all the self obsessed greedy money sucking parasite bstards away from England !!

Please let this just be the start of the purge !

It might just give some of our home grown players that have been stacked up and hoarded by the likes of chelski and Spurs a chance to filter through the system eventually
Diego Costa on 08:53 - Jan 14 with 3497 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Greedy, greedy w@nkspanner. Bo11ox to this who wouldnt go for that money. This tvvat already earns more money that he could spend in three life times.
Diego Costa on 09:06 - Jan 14 with 3464 viewsBrightonhoop

Diego Costa on 08:22 - Jan 14 by daveB

bit harsh on Chery, he's 28 probably not going to play a for a top club in europe and unlikely he'll play in the premier league, i bet he's made good money out of football but anyone would be mad to turn down a deal which would make your family financially secure for life and all for 2/3 years work. The club also get decent money for him when I doubt we'd have got a penny for him if he had stayed and run his contract down. Players have left other clubs in a bad place to come to us for money so this is really no different. Good luck to him.

Costa as well no matter how much money he's made in football to be offered these kind of sums, I don't blame them. China are doing what England did for years in throwing big money at the big names to increase popularity of the league and sell it around the world. One thing they are also doing which England never did was to bring these players in as part of a plan to help the National team, they are using the foreign coaches and players to help Chinese players with the plan being that by 2030 they can host and win the world cup

Yeah, fair enough Dave. I still think Chery should have seen the season out with us and gone in the summer.
Diego Costa on 09:59 - Jan 14 with 3344 viewsMrSheen

Costa changed his nationality for money. Walking out on a club is nothing for him.
Diego Costa on 10:00 - Jan 14 with 3341 viewsElHoop

Diego Costa on 09:06 - Jan 14 by Brightonhoop

Yeah, fair enough Dave. I still think Chery should have seen the season out with us and gone in the summer.

After last season, they'll have to let Costa go I think - do they want to win the league or make a point and dig in? I suspect that the league will take priority. But a replacement will be hard to find and extremely expensive. I thought that the Chinese authorities were clamping down on these stupid fees and salaries? The place seems to get more like Russia by the day. What a shitty world this is becoming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024