Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump 21:06 - Jan 15 with 7378 viewsGloryHunter

First QPR season ticket holder to get an audience with the new US President. Don't be surprised if we have a new foreign owner soon . . .
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:09 - Jan 15 with 4645 viewsflynnbo

Good God! What a pair!
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:25 - Jan 15 with 4599 viewseasthertsr

The deplorable meets the fuc*wit! I'll let you work it out!
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:26 - Jan 15 with 4591 viewsconnell10

What a couple of total and utter kunt trumpets!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:31 - Jan 15 with 4579 viewsGloryHunter

Hang on chaps, I voted Remain, and I'm terrified of what the Trump Presidency might mean for world peace. But surely (all together now) - "Michael Go-ove - he's one of our own". No?
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:37 - Jan 15 with 4559 viewsDannytheR

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:31 - Jan 15 by GloryHunter

Hang on chaps, I voted Remain, and I'm terrified of what the Trump Presidency might mean for world peace. But surely (all together now) - "Michael Go-ove - he's one of our own". No?

No.
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:50 - Jan 15 with 4522 viewsdanehoop

No.

Never knowingly understood

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:57 - Jan 15 with 4501 viewsrobith

Then. Now. Always.

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 22:03 - Jan 15 with 4491 viewslondonscottish

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:26 - Jan 15 by connell10

What a couple of total and utter kunt trumpets!

+ 1000

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 22:14 - Jan 15 with 4472 viewsizlingtonhoop

No
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 22:41 - Jan 15 with 4425 viewsFDC

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 21:31 - Jan 15 by GloryHunter

Couldn't give one half of a fck who he supports, he's nothing to do with me.
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 23:46 - Jan 15 with 4327 viewsTacticalR

With Farage rushing to prostrate himself at the court of King Trump the dependence of a section of the right on America is becoming more obvious. It was a hidden dimension of the Brexit debate that I am surprised hasn't attracted more attention.

Air hostess clique

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 07:59 - Jan 16 with 4195 viewsKonk

Where’s the self respect? For fu ck’s sake, I met Roy the Boy Hodgson after drinking for 8 hours, and I still managed a more dignified photo than this. Gove, you’re a middle-aged man who’s seen a bit of the world and mixed with famous people before, you complete and utter cun t, show some fu cking restraint and decorum. This is even worse than the Farage golden lift photo. Look at Gove’s stupid, fuc king rubbery face — it’s just screaming out for punishment. It’s actually begging to be smacked with a heavy book. Or a chair. Shocking stuff. I despair. Can we please stop all this desperate groupie sh it. It’s fu cking embarrassing. Message for all British politicians who meet Trump in the future and feel tempted to have a little picture taken together: It’s not Paul McCartney or Robert De Niro, you’re meeting, it’s a sociopathic arsehole billionaire property-developer, you tragic cu nts.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 08:00 - Jan 16 with 4193 viewsHitch

Dumb and Dumber
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 08:05 - Jan 16 with 4181 viewsDorse

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 07:59 - Jan 16 by Konk

Where’s the self respect? For fu ck’s sake, I met Roy the Boy Hodgson after drinking for 8 hours, and I still managed a more dignified photo than this. Gove, you’re a middle-aged man who’s seen a bit of the world and mixed with famous people before, you complete and utter cun t, show some fu cking restraint and decorum. This is even worse than the Farage golden lift photo. Look at Gove’s stupid, fuc king rubbery face — it’s just screaming out for punishment. It’s actually begging to be smacked with a heavy book. Or a chair. Shocking stuff. I despair. Can we please stop all this desperate groupie sh it. It’s fu cking embarrassing. Message for all British politicians who meet Trump in the future and feel tempted to have a little picture taken together: It’s not Paul McCartney or Robert De Niro, you’re meeting, it’s a sociopathic arsehole billionaire property-developer, you tragic cu nts.

All those guns in America and never a sniper when you need one.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 08:10 - Jan 16 with 4173 viewsRs_Holy

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 08:05 - Jan 16 by Dorse

All those guns in America and never a sniper when you need one.

its only a matter of time!
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 08:58 - Jan 16 with 4100 viewsFDC

Remember that time Gove's human suit malfunctioned?

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 09:18 - Jan 16 with 4058 viewsMytch_QPR

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 08:58 - Jan 16 by FDC

Remember that time Gove's human suit malfunctioned?

Spare a thought for me - that useless waste of DNA is my MP. It's an embarrassment every time he mentions that he supports us, and that GIF is frightening.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 09:33 - Jan 16 with 4031 viewsknocker

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 09:18 - Jan 16 by Mytch_QPR

Spare a thought for me - that useless waste of DNA is my MP. It's an embarrassment every time he mentions that he supports us, and that GIF is frightening.

Never realised there were so many guardian lefties on here. What a way to treat one of your own.
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 09:45 - Jan 16 with 4006 viewsstevec

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 09:33 - Jan 16 by knocker

Never realised there were so many guardian lefties on here. What a way to treat one of your own.

Ha ha. I was reading down this thread and the Left were leading 18-0 till you stepped in.

You'd never know the public, yes those people the lefties hate so much, actually voted for Trump there and Brexit over here.

Of course, it's all quiet on the Western Avenue while they lob in their usual agenda. Just have to sit and take it . Watch what happens if any from the right speak up on here.

'How dare you have a political view that doesn't tally with our own. Clive! Clive! Clive!'
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 09:53 - Jan 16 with 3989 viewsfrancisbowles

He's my MP as well but I have never met him.

He obviously has strong beliefs and can be arrogant in his driving his policies but, I think he tried to make improvements in the areas that were his responsibility. He upset the teachers big time but they have had difficulties with workload, constant change and government policies for many years.

To the best of my knowledge he has never personalised issues and never publicly intimidated or attacked anyone.

Perhaps we should follow that example.

I think he has his faults but is still a decent human being.
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 10:15 - Jan 16 with 3936 viewsMytch_QPR

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 09:53 - Jan 16 by francisbowles

He's my MP as well but I have never met him.

He obviously has strong beliefs and can be arrogant in his driving his policies but, I think he tried to make improvements in the areas that were his responsibility. He upset the teachers big time but they have had difficulties with workload, constant change and government policies for many years.

To the best of my knowledge he has never personalised issues and never publicly intimidated or attacked anyone.

Perhaps we should follow that example.

I think he has his faults but is still a decent human being.

I think his faults may be too many for me to have any respect for him. One thing I will say for him - he seems to be a bit of a survivor, albeit from the back benches. He's the last man standing from the 'Notting Hill set'

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 10:19 - Jan 16 with 3924 viewsClive_Anderson

Usual two minute hate from the junior common room lefties on here.

They utterly despise and spew bile at anyone who disagrees with them on anything, then pat themselves on the back about how open minded and compassionate they are.
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 10:20 - Jan 16 with 3922 viewsrsonist

I've never understood this "one of our own" free pass drivel.

If I see a "fellow" R being a cnt it offends me a hundred times more than if he were Chelsea. I want my club to stand for something better.
Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 10:22 - Jan 16 with 3915 viewsDorse

Fair enough, you can't fault his taste in football teams. Mind you, has anyone ever photographed him and SoG together...?

We're through the looking glass here people.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 10:25 - Jan 16 with 3894 viewsDeepcutHoop

Michael Gove meets Donald Trump on 09:18 - Jan 16 by Mytch_QPR

I feel your pain sir.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024