Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrison 15:16 - Jan 16 with 35606 viewsHoopsarrr

According to the bookies, we're now 4/6 to bring in Morrison. Successful window if we managed Freedman, Ward and Morrison.
Morrison on 14:41 - Mar 6 with 1441 viewspaulparker

id actually like to see Morrison play off smith or sylla , but he needs to get fit and prove himself and try and dislodge Washington, with games running out this season I don't see him doing it or being offered a new deal in the summer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Morrison on 11:02 - Mar 7 with 1200 viewsfrancisbowles

Morrison on 14:41 - Mar 6 by paulparker

id actually like to see Morrison play off smith or sylla , but he needs to get fit and prove himself and try and dislodge Washington, with games running out this season I don't see him doing it or being offered a new deal in the summer

I'm inclined to agree with that PP. Ollie doing his best to keep him involved and hoping he has the motivation to put in the hard work and control the diet.
Morrison on 12:07 - Mar 7 with 1149 viewssmegma

Morrison on 11:02 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

I'm inclined to agree with that PP. Ollie doing his best to keep him involved and hoping he has the motivation to put in the hard work and control the diet.

I said when he came back it'll end in tears. Everything I've seen so far convinces me he won't make an impact in the games remaining. His 'cameo' on Saturday was an embarrassment. The only thing I recall was him committing 2 or 3 fouls where he was so slow to react he ended up just jumping at the opposition player rather than the ball. Luckily it was in their half of the pitch. If that was outside our box and they had scored from a free kick I think Olly would have thrown the proverbial box of ice creams at him. He is so talented yet he doesn't have the necessary attitude to go with it. I've seen worse players in an England shirt but they had the attitude to accompany their lesser skills. I see yesterday's U23 game was postponed so that's one more opportunity less to get fit.
Morrison on 12:23 - Mar 7 with 1114 viewsIrishR

Morrison on 12:07 - Mar 7 by smegma

I said when he came back it'll end in tears. Everything I've seen so far convinces me he won't make an impact in the games remaining. His 'cameo' on Saturday was an embarrassment. The only thing I recall was him committing 2 or 3 fouls where he was so slow to react he ended up just jumping at the opposition player rather than the ball. Luckily it was in their half of the pitch. If that was outside our box and they had scored from a free kick I think Olly would have thrown the proverbial box of ice creams at him. He is so talented yet he doesn't have the necessary attitude to go with it. I've seen worse players in an England shirt but they had the attitude to accompany their lesser skills. I see yesterday's U23 game was postponed so that's one more opportunity less to get fit.

That slow reaction and jumping into players to make up for the lack of mobility reminds me of Kranjcar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024