Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Big Shout to Everton FC 21:18 - Jan 16 with 1324 viewsmarkrtid

You know why.

Not my club but a great club.
A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:11 - Jan 16 with 1214 viewsToast_R

Mate of mine is a ST holder. Been a couple of times with him this season, Spurs and Merseyside derby. Always a friendly place to be, stewards have a laugh with the supporters and its so cheap for a beer. Pub opposite Goodison The Spellow - £2.50 a pint or a JD & Coke, couldnt believe it.

Went to our FA Cup walloping a 3 years ago and the 3-1 defeat in 2014 but always enjoyed the night out in town after.
A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:17 - Jan 16 with 1188 viewsMrSheen

A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:11 - Jan 16 by Toast_R

Mate of mine is a ST holder. Been a couple of times with him this season, Spurs and Merseyside derby. Always a friendly place to be, stewards have a laugh with the supporters and its so cheap for a beer. Pub opposite Goodison The Spellow - £2.50 a pint or a JD & Coke, couldnt believe it.

Went to our FA Cup walloping a 3 years ago and the 3-1 defeat in 2014 but always enjoyed the night out in town after.

It will be typical of Sunderland's season if the lad dumps them for Everton! Lovely stuff.
A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:37 - Jan 16 with 1141 viewsmarkrtid

A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:17 - Jan 16 by MrSheen

It will be typical of Sunderland's season if the lad dumps them for Everton! Lovely stuff.

Really?

If I said what a touching way Everton FC had taken to a child who is dying of cancer into their own arms who actually doesn't support them but still raised a lot of money for him to find a cure. That wont happen.
I'm sorry. I didnt know you needed spelled out to you.
I'm sure someone will have a dump on it until it happens to you.
A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:49 - Jan 16 with 1112 viewskarl

A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:37 - Jan 16 by markrtid

Really?

If I said what a touching way Everton FC had taken to a child who is dying of cancer into their own arms who actually doesn't support them but still raised a lot of money for him to find a cure. That wont happen.
I'm sorry. I didnt know you needed spelled out to you.
I'm sure someone will have a dump on it until it happens to you.

I think Mr Sheen is agreeing its a great gesture mate?
A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:52 - Jan 16 with 1102 viewsmarkrtid

A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:49 - Jan 16 by karl

I think Mr Sheen is agreeing its a great gesture mate?

I'm sorry. I read it wrong.

Sorry Mr Sheen.
A Big Shout to Everton FC on 06:47 - Jan 17 with 1003 viewsMrSheen

A Big Shout to Everton FC on 22:52 - Jan 16 by markrtid

I'm sorry. I read it wrong.

Sorry Mr Sheen.

No offence.
A Big Shout to Everton FC on 12:59 - Jan 17 with 806 viewsonlyrinmoray

I like Everton too a proper football club with good supporters However I don't think QPR will ever get a good reception there again as one of our nutters stabbed an Evertonian last time I was there the !-0 Tommy Smith game Played great against City at the weekend.
A Big Shout to Everton FC on 13:46 - Jan 17 with 704 viewsBoston

A Big Shout to Everton FC on 12:59 - Jan 17 by onlyrinmoray

I like Everton too a proper football club with good supporters However I don't think QPR will ever get a good reception there again as one of our nutters stabbed an Evertonian last time I was there the !-0 Tommy Smith game Played great against City at the weekend.

Don't think that Everton haven't turned over one or two of our chaps over the years, doesn't affect the average punter. As a few of you know, my second team is Everton, always liked 'em, dunno why, but they were my first football interest.Often recount the story of me as a nipper being asked who I supported, I replied Everton. One of the other snot nosed kids kicking the ball around was aghast, "you know they're northern don't ya?" I didn't know what northern meant, but I knew it wasn't good.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024