Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite 21:28 - Jan 16 with 2245 viewsGloucs_R

On trial at Coventry and hasn't played since he left us.....

On his day, was quite a good player but was a head case other times.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Diakite on 21:38 - Jan 16 with 2205 viewsDannytheR

Bring him home.
Diakite on 22:45 - Jan 16 with 2045 viewsbosh67

Yes his head was all over the place. he seemed to get sent off for the softest mistimed tackle but if someone gets his head right, ever, there is one hell of a player in there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Diakite on 22:49 - Jan 16 with 2023 views2Thomas2Bowles

A player I would love to know the inside story on, you hear stuff but what is the truth.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Diakite on 22:51 - Jan 16 with 2016 viewsAgedR

Against Arsenal he was truly magnificent.

The best all round performance since Adel at his peak.

I really hope we see the best of him again.

GO ON SAMBA!!!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Diakite on 22:58 - Jan 16 with 1992 viewsPunteR

I thought he was overated. Played well v Arsenal ,had a few flashes of brilliance but overall a bit crap. I sometimes wondered if he'd actually played football before as we know it. On grass, 11 a side , with a ref.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Diakite on 00:32 - Jan 17 with 1901 viewsHitch

Im surprised he's still around with health and safety a major player these days.
Diakite on 08:46 - Jan 17 with 1695 viewsToast_R

A pitty we couldn't have loaned him in just for the Fulham game.

Diakite on 09:06 - Jan 17 with 1636 viewspaulparker

Are some still going on about that Arsenal game like we saw the second coming of Rodney ,?
why he gets a cult status on here is a mystery , he played about 20 games ffs
he was liability, a ponce , and a dreadful player to boot, good riddance and he isn't fit to stack shelves at tescos

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Diakite on 09:44 - Jan 17 with 1568 viewsfrancisbowles

Diakite on 09:06 - Jan 17 by paulparker

Are some still going on about that Arsenal game like we saw the second coming of Rodney ,?
he was liability, a ponce , and a dreadful player to boot, good riddance and he isn't fit to stack shelves at tescos

This has reminded me of what a big disappointment it was that things went wrong after we signed him. Not just the Arsenal game, I particularly remember the Swansea home match where he showed how strong he was with defence to attack solo runs, through their midfield as if they weren't there. Promised so much but ended up a total waste of money.
Diakite on 09:48 - Jan 17 with 1550 viewsJamie

Diakite on 22:58 - Jan 16 by PunteR

I thought he was overated. Played well v Arsenal ,had a few flashes of brilliance but overall a bit crap. I sometimes wondered if he'd actually played football before as we know it. On grass, 11 a side , with a ref.

In fairness, he was a plumber playing amateur football 18 months before he joined us.
Diakite on 09:48 - Jan 17 with 1544 viewsRs_Holy

rumour has it we paid a 3.5 million squids transfer for him too!... Plus his wages = one heck of a waste of money... even by QPR's standards.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 12:18]
Diakite on 11:04 - Jan 17 with 1453 viewsRBlock

Champion among men. Criminally underused. I'd give anything to see him chop down Bryan Ruiz at the waste again, then gawp incredulously as the ref pulls out the red card.
Diakite on 11:57 - Jan 17 with 1375 viewsDWQPR

Diakite on 11:04 - Jan 17 by RBlock

Champion among men. Criminally underused. I'd give anything to see him chop down Bryan Ruiz at the waste again, then gawp incredulously as the ref pulls out the red card.

He was underused by Hughes because he was continually suspended. Lunatic but fun to watch!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Diakite on 12:12 - Jan 17 with 1334 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'm afraid, he's not all there!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Diakite on 12:16 - Jan 17 with 1323 viewsAntti_Heinola

oh stop sitting on the fence ffs. you're like dave b on valium.

Bare bones.

Diakite on 12:33 - Jan 17 with 1294 viewspaulparker

Diakite on 12:16 - Jan 17 by Antti_Heinola

oh stop sitting on the fence ffs. you're like dave b on valium.

different opinions on a football message board , whatever next ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Diakite on 12:40 - Jan 17 with 1270 viewssmegma

Diakite on 22:51 - Jan 16 by AgedR

Against Arsenal he was truly magnificent.

The best all round performance since Adel at his peak.

I really hope we see the best of him again.

GO ON SAMBA!!!

If you'd seen him in the reserves a couple of seasons ago you would've thought he was the grounds an making up the numbers as a ringer. Ditto the other waste of space Sandra.
Diakite on 13:08 - Jan 17 with 1208 viewsR_from_afar

I hope it goes well for him at Cov but I certainly don't want him back.
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Diakite on 13:18 - Jan 17 with 1182 viewsBklynRanger

I don't remember him being a ponce. Mbia was the ponce Shirley?

He seems to be one of those examples where the wheels came off completely and he never got them back on again. Plenty of other players manage to have it happen but just drift down through the leagues continuing to earn more than the common man in the street ever will. Diakite's permanent dip just wasn't so well timed.
Diakite on 14:00 - Jan 17 with 1096 viewsAntti_Heinola

Diakite on 12:33 - Jan 17 by paulparker

different opinions on a football message board , whatever next ?

if only you would express an opinion mate. you're like the personification of grey.

Bare bones.

Diakite on 14:15 - Jan 17 with 1055 viewspaulparker

Diakite on 14:00 - Jan 17 by Antti_Heinola

if only you would express an opinion mate. you're like the personification of grey.

you love me & my posts Antti, admit it

Diakite on 14:15 - Jan 17 with 1051 viewsAntti_Heinola

Diakite on 14:15 - Jan 17 by paulparker

you love me & my posts Antti, admit it

I sort of was, paul. was hoping you'd pick up on it on the second one ;)

Bare bones.

Diakite on 14:33 - Jan 17 with 1010 viewsLblock

50 shades of Parker?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024