Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 18:44 - Jan 17 with 5633 viewsNorthernr

Can scarcely believe it myself but here's Mr Short Man Syndrome yet a-fcking-gain

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44824
Saturday's referee on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 2016 viewsRBlock

Saturday's referee on 16:10 - Jan 21 by Northernr

I thought the one where we did get a free kick and they tackled Manning as he took it and Stroud waved play on was exceptional. Andy Hall used to send people off for that.

That was peak Keith Stroud. A free kick actively blocked by a player a yard away. The most blatant yellow you've seen. Play on. Absolutely ridiculous. The fracas at the end could have been another yellow for Manning. Instead he guesses and just yellows a random collection of players.
Saturday's referee on 16:38 - Jan 21 with 1988 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 16:19 - Jan 21 by Jamie

Thought he looked desperately lacking in any confidence in himself to be honest.

Every bit of contact was a foul. Keep your head down and he was keen to move on ASAP, the hint of questioning the decision and it was a booking to disperse the situation as quick as possible.

The penalty summed him up. In perfect position to see what had happened but not confident enough to make a decision so forced his linesman to make it for him, despite being further away and on the wrong side of the ball to see if there had been any contact.

Total cop-out that leaves him blame free. If it turns out to be the correct decision he can say it was textbook use of the additional officials. If it's the incorrect decision, he can blame the additional official. The overly elaborate signal to ensure that all and sundry saw that the linesman made the decision was a complete cnts trick.

Like I say, he'll know he's not refereeing well, you just do, you get home and feel like sht. Referees go through form as well as players.
Saturday's referee on 16:46 - Jan 21 with 1966 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Stroud was poor, but Foolham's histrionics didn't help him.

Martin well and truly stitched up Darnell for his booking.
Saturday's referee on 16:48 - Jan 21 with 1936 viewsToast_R

To be fair to him on the penalty it was the Lino that flagged it. The rest of it was just a ball ache.
Saturday's referee on 16:50 - Jan 21 with 1933 viewsWatford_Ranger

Saturday's referee on 16:38 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Like I say, he'll know he's not refereeing well, you just do, you get home and feel like sht. Referees go through form as well as players.

Maybe he's arrogant enough to think he had a good game.
Saturday's referee on 16:57 - Jan 21 with 1896 viewsbosh67

The best thing he did all game was blow the final whistle. The 98 minutes before that he was less in control than a lump of sh*t on a stick. Dreadful display.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:02 - Jan 21 with 1875 viewsJamie

Saturday's referee on 16:48 - Jan 21 by Toast_R

To be fair to him on the penalty it was the Lino that flagged it. The rest of it was just a ball ache.

Which in itself was a total cop out.

Stroud was in a far better position to make the decision but he was desperate to pass the buck and defer the decision to his far more confident, but ultimately far worse placed linesman.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 17:04]
Saturday's referee on 17:14 - Jan 21 with 1829 viewsLblock

The penalty - I'm sure he blew his whistle, didn't have a clue, looked at the lino who was in the headlights and offered nothing, he pointed to the spot and gave thumbs up to Lino

Bizarre???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's referee on 17:27 - Jan 21 with 1786 viewskomradkirk

So obviously giving everything against us at every opportunity ably assisted by the Fulham players to a man waving imaginary cards after their countless tumbles.
Saturday's referee on 18:34 - Jan 21 with 1652 viewsRangers67

What a complete biased useless cant
Saturday's referee on 18:57 - Jan 21 with 1582 viewsShotKneesHoop

Saturday's referee on 18:34 - Jan 21 by Rangers67

What a complete biased useless cant

That phrase, and the mention of Andy Hall and this twot should be a specific round on Only Connect on BBC1 Friday nights.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Saturday's referee on 19:01 - Jan 21 with 1573 viewsactonman

Useless officiating throughout and a total bell end !

However, why when we get these niggly pr!cks who fall for every dive and cheating tactic do we always end up the victim ? Every other fking team seams to Suss these tw@ts out straight away and spend more time on there knees than a 20 dollar crack whoare!
Saturday's referee on 19:02 - Jan 21 with 1563 viewsToast_R

Just watching Mike Dean make a big gaff in the Yorkshire derby. Giving penalties for offences outside the area now.
Saturday's referee on 19:19 - Jan 21 with 1518 viewsfrancisbowles

Saturday's referee on 17:14 - Jan 21 by Lblock

The penalty - I'm sure he blew his whistle, didn't have a clue, looked at the lino who was in the headlights and offered nothing, he pointed to the spot and gave thumbs up to Lino

Bizarre???

I'm in SA rd F block and that's how I saw it. I didn't see any reaction from the linesman.
Saturday's referee on 20:02 - Jan 21 with 1435 viewsLongsufferingR

Saturday's referee on 19:19 - Jan 21 by francisbowles

I'm in SA rd F block and that's how I saw it. I didn't see any reaction from the linesman.

Linesman certainly didn't flag but I wonder whether he said something in the ref's ear. Are they miked up these days?

Ref seemed to have 3 separate phases through the game. First 20 mins fine, then started to give everything as a foul/card, then ended up giving absolutely nothing. Weird performance.
Saturday's referee on 20:40 - Jan 21 with 1591 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR manager Ian Holloway told BBC Radio London:

"I didn't think it (the early penalty awarded to Fulham) was fair. How can the referee give them a penalty like that?

"I've never seen anything quite as embarrassing in my life to be honest. Am I allowed to say that? Yeah, because I can.

"I thought it was soft to say the least and maybe some of our lads are too honest. That's never a penalty in my book.

"We're all standing here on the side being judged and hopefully Mr Stroud will be too because that was an awful performance from a referee."

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Saturday's referee on 21:49 - Jan 21 with 1500 viewsjohncharles

Saturday's referee on 19:01 - Jan 21 by actonman

Useless officiating throughout and a total bell end !

However, why when we get these niggly pr!cks who fall for every dive and cheating tactic do we always end up the victim ? Every other fking team seams to Suss these tw@ts out straight away and spend more time on there knees than a 20 dollar crack whoare!

I reckon Fulham had done their homework. Fall over at every opportunity. Stroud will probably give you a free kick. Martin spent most of the first half sitting on his arse waving for a free kick.

Strong and stable my arse.

Saturday's referee on 21:51 - Jan 21 with 1494 viewsStanisgod

Saturday's referee on 10:05 - Jan 18 by Stanisgod

You really dont have to with this moron. All that is wrong with todays refereeing in on small package.

Told you so

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Saturday's referee on 21:59 - Jan 21 with 1476 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 20:40 - Jan 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

"I didn't think it (the early penalty awarded to Fulham) was fair. How can the referee give them a penalty like that?

"I've never seen anything quite as embarrassing in my life to be honest. Am I allowed to say that? Yeah, because I can.

"I thought it was soft to say the least and maybe some of our lads are too honest. That's never a penalty in my book.

"We're all standing here on the side being judged and hopefully Mr Stroud will be too because that was an awful performance from a referee."

Olly increasingly gives the impression of a man who doesn't think he'll get another job after this, doesn't think he'll last long in this one, so doesn't give much of a fck and is just going for it. Enjoying it very much
Saturday's referee on 22:04 - Jan 21 with 1459 viewsdanehoop

Saturday's referee on 20:40 - Jan 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

And there will be a disrepute charge for Ollie now, followed by a fine and probably a touch line ban. With Bircham getting sent off as well that will probably be a points deduction and him being stuck Ina wickerman outside Lancaster Gate.

Stroud will promoted to the premiership or given our next five games by way of further retribution.

Never knowingly understood

Saturday's referee on 22:07 - Jan 21 with 1447 viewspaulparker

Saturday's referee on 21:59 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Olly increasingly gives the impression of a man who doesn't think he'll get another job after this, doesn't think he'll last long in this one, so doesn't give much of a fck and is just going for it. Enjoying it very much

One of the worst refs I've seen since gurnam Singh it was like playing 12 men in the 1st half
The bookings for manning & luango were a fcuking joke as for the pen he couldn't wait to give it
This cant is like having rob styles ref us all over again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Saturday's referee on 22:09 - Jan 21 with 1443 viewsStanisgod

Saturday's referee on 22:07 - Jan 21 by paulparker

One of the worst refs I've seen since gurnam Singh it was like playing 12 men in the 1st half
The bookings for manning & luango were a fcuking joke as for the pen he couldn't wait to give it
This cant is like having rob styles ref us all over again

Oy , thats Pinners godfather you're talking about .

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Saturday's referee on 22:20 - Jan 21 with 1415 viewsessextaxiboy

Saturday's referee on 16:10 - Jan 21 by Northernr

I thought the one where we did get a free kick and they tackled Manning as he took it and Stroud waved play on was exceptional. Andy Hall used to send people off for that.

The bloke fckin caught it above his head . What a sht
Saturday's referee on 22:30 - Jan 21 with 1390 viewsstevenagehoop

Saturday's referee on 22:20 - Jan 21 by essextaxiboy

The bloke fckin caught it above his head . What a sht

We have had some bad referees down the bush and this one tops the list. In my opinion he is not up to the job. Some of his decisions were beyond belief. As a referee you are supposed to be neutral. I cannot remember such a one sided referee. The free kick incident referred to above-where he allowed play to continue was unbelievable. They call it small man syndrome and today we saw it in volumes without doubt not fit to ref at this level.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Saturday's referee on 10:18 - Jan 22 with 1228 viewsWatford_Ranger

I had a scan over a couple of Fulham boards and they are outraged at the ref for not protecting their players and think there was a clear trip on "you couldn't find a more honest player" Aluko.

Special.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024