Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 18:44 - Jan 17 with 5681 viewsNorthernr

Can scarcely believe it myself but here's Mr Short Man Syndrome yet a-fcking-gain

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44824
Saturday's referee on 11:07 - Jan 22 with 1131 viewssmegma

Saturday's referee on 10:18 - Jan 22 by Watford_Ranger

I had a scan over a couple of Fulham boards and they are outraged at the ref for not protecting their players and think there was a clear trip on "you couldn't find a more honest player" Aluko.

Special.

F*ck me, I thought Fulhams penalty was a bad decision but has anyone seen the demoted from the premier league as he's absolute shoite Mike Deins decision for Leeds penalty yesterday?? He's thirty yards away yet makes another wrong guess.
Saturday's referee on 11:12 - Jan 22 with 1115 viewsfrancisbowles

Saturday's referee on 11:07 - Jan 22 by smegma

F*ck me, I thought Fulhams penalty was a bad decision but has anyone seen the demoted from the premier league as he's absolute shoite Mike Deins decision for Leeds penalty yesterday?? He's thirty yards away yet makes another wrong guess.

Yes, saw it on 5. He also held his thumb up to the linesman, yet I didn't see him flag. Is this a new instruction that linesman don't flag for a penalty? More like a conversation that goes
ref: what happened, was it a pen?
lino: don't really know, I think so.
ref: ok that's good enough, pen it is then....followed by a feeling of smugness and mutual congratulations between them!
Saturday's referee on 11:21 - Jan 22 with 1097 viewssmegma

Saturday's referee on 11:12 - Jan 22 by francisbowles

Yes, saw it on 5. He also held his thumb up to the linesman, yet I didn't see him flag. Is this a new instruction that linesman don't flag for a penalty? More like a conversation that goes
ref: what happened, was it a pen?
lino: don't really know, I think so.
ref: ok that's good enough, pen it is then....followed by a feeling of smugness and mutual congratulations between them!

It's a new rule in Deins head it appears. He should be demoted even further. Sacked even.
Saturday's referee on 14:17 - Jan 22 with 1022 viewsPommyhoop

I had a scan over a couple of Fulham boards and they are outraged at the ref for not protecting their players and think there was a clear trip on "you couldn't find a more honest player" Aluko.

Special.

C'nts...Even their goal came from a free kick won from a dive..
Sh!t ref and diving c'nts...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Saturday's referee on 14:21 - Jan 22 with 1009 views2Thomas2Bowles

Saturday's referee on 14:17 - Jan 22 by Pommyhoop

C'nts...Even their goal came from a free kick won from a dive..
Sh!t ref and diving c'nts...

If is had been in the area, the ref would have give a pen and sent Furlong off for that.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Saturday's referee on 14:27 - Jan 22 with 1001 viewsTacticalR

Special.

Fulham can have all the penalties they want.

Air hostess clique

Saturday's referee on 14:35 - Jan 22 with 978 viewswgchoop

Saturday's referee on 11:07 - Jan 22 by smegma

Was bad performance at LR and at leeds game yesterday, but also agree with the chanel 5 presenter about dein's demotion,why do they think reffing a championship game is any easier,and hows it fair to our clubs.
Cant they suspended him and spend the time re training, they are after all meant to be proffesionals now ??
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 14:36]
Saturday's referee on 15:20 - Jan 22 with 921 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Oh Stroud really was abysmal yesterday and there can be no excuses there for the sheer incompetence (lack of confidence?) but at the moment a referee's lot, cannot be a happy one.

At the top you have that dick, Mike Riley, fitting them all into a Riley designed, behavioral and procedural straight jacket, cloned from his own prissy, irritating refereeing style which allows zippo common sense. A respect campaign which provides no backup whatsoever yet still allows Rooney a get out of jail card to call any official a c nut 127 times every game. And then of course there was John Sheridan http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4140634/The-foul-mouthed-rant-
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's referee on 17:18 - Jan 22 with 813 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturday's referee on 16:34 - Jan 21 by RBlock

That was peak Keith Stroud. A free kick actively blocked by a player a yard away. The most blatant yellow you've seen. Play on. Absolutely ridiculous. The fracas at the end could have been another yellow for Manning. Instead he guesses and just yellows a random collection of players.

The 3 yellows for the mass con looked right to me.

How does Manning deserve a yellow? For chesting Cairney's hand perhaps?!
Saturday's referee on 17:51 - Jan 22 with 778 viewsjohncharles

Saturday's referee on 14:21 - Jan 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

If is had been in the area, the ref would have give a pen and sent Furlong off for that.

The more I see it the more it looks like an out and out dive BUT even if he was touched the Rupert ran across Furlong. Nothing the lad could do about it apart from growing wings.
I am seriously wondering if Mr Stroud had an agenda.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 18:28]

Strong and stable my arse.

Saturday's referee on 18:04 - Jan 22 with 756 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well it was the same as the supposed foul that he gave the pen for, nothing in it at all.

Must have been in his mind that if a Fulham player went down it was a foul.

I blame Clive for slagging him off before the game, it's clear he read it
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 20:39]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Saturday's referee on 19:11 - Jan 22 with 670 viewsDorse

Saturday's referee on 18:04 - Jan 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well it was the same as the supposed foul that he gave the pen for, nothing in it at all.

Must have been in his mind that if a Fulham player went down it was a foul.

I blame Clive for slagging him off before the game, it's clear he read it
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 20:39]

I had no idea that there was a Braille edition of LFW.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Saturday's referee on 19:19 - Jan 22 with 655 viewsenfieldargh

Cairny not sent off for a two handed push into Ryan Manning's chest deemed only a yellow card.

Karl Ikeme pushes Wes Hoolahan in the chest gets sent off

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024