Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 18:44 - Jan 17 with 5677 viewsNorthernr

Can scarcely believe it myself but here's Mr Short Man Syndrome yet a-fcking-gain

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44824
Saturday's referee on 18:58 - Jan 17 with 3780 viewsLongsufferingR

I'll start the sending off sweepstake then:

Ryan Manning -
1st yellow (8 mins) for receiving a pass from a team-mate cleanly.
2nd yellow (12 mins) for being Irish in a built-up area.
Saturday's referee on 19:05 - Jan 17 with 3746 viewsDWQPR

I thought there was a rule that a ref couldn't officiate the same team twice within a month?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Saturday's referee on 19:08 - Jan 17 with 3747 viewsLongsufferingR

Saturday's referee on 19:05 - Jan 17 by DWQPR

I thought there was a rule that a ref couldn't officiate the same team twice within a month?

...unless a team has appealed one of his decisions. In which case he is given another of their games at the earliest opportunity to teach them a lesson.
Saturday's referee on 19:27 - Jan 17 with 3693 viewsDesertBoot

Oh joy, and on TV again so he can be an even bigger cock!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Saturday's referee on 19:53 - Jan 17 with 3608 viewssmegma

I take it youre not a fan then Clive ??!!!
Saturday's referee on 19:58 - Jan 17 with 3590 viewsFredManRave

Saturday's referee on 19:27 - Jan 17 by DesertBoot

Oh joy, and on TV again so he can be an even bigger cock!

It's a well known fact he'll add 10 pounds being on TV but I'm not sure how many pounds there are to an inch?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Saturday's referee on 22:43 - Jan 17 with 3400 viewsthame_hoops

Before we judge the ref let's wait for daveB to give his usual devils advocate
Saturday's referee on 09:19 - Jan 18 with 3252 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturday's referee on 22:43 - Jan 17 by thame_hoops

Before we judge the ref let's wait for daveB to give his usual devils advocate

or we could wait until AFTER the game of course .........just a thought?
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's referee on 10:05 - Jan 18 with 3198 viewsStanisgod

Saturday's referee on 09:19 - Jan 18 by PinnerPaul

You really dont have to with this moron. All that is wrong with todays refereeing in on small package.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Saturday's referee on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 3182 viewsrsonist

Did we see his performance last weekend...

Gawd help us all.
Saturday's referee on 10:49 - Jan 18 with 3106 viewsAntti_Heinola

Perfect ref for a local derby.

Bare bones.

Saturday's referee on 14:14 - Jan 18 with 2966 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 09:19 - Jan 18 by PinnerPaul

Regardless of Saturday, he's having an absolutely wild season.
Saturday's referee on 14:37 - Jan 18 with 2933 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturday's referee on 14:14 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Regardless of Saturday, he's having an absolutely wild season.

Trying to be diplomatic, I do agree he seems to be using his cards more as a method of managing the games than previously!
Saturday's referee on 14:41 - Jan 18 with 2923 viewsLongsufferingR

Saturday's referee on 14:37 - Jan 18 by PinnerPaul

Trying to be diplomatic, I do agree he seems to be using his cards more as a method of managing the games than previously!

I can suggest a few other uses for his cards.
Saturday's referee on 15:47 - Jan 21 with 2740 viewssmegma

What a c*nt.

How did the No.10 Cairney NOT get sent off at the end.

Fulham need to employ Tom Daley how to dive properly.
Saturday's referee on 16:00 - Jan 21 with 2679 viewsTacticalR

Didn't let anything go and seemed to bring out yellow cards at random.

Air hostess clique

Saturday's referee on 16:02 - Jan 21 with 2661 viewsNorthernr

Fiercely fcking useless. Again.
Saturday's referee on 16:02 - Jan 21 with 2660 viewsWatford_Ranger

Booked Furlong for very little and just seemed to make it up as he went along from there.
Saturday's referee on 16:06 - Jan 21 with 2614 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 16:02 - Jan 21 by Watford_Ranger

Booked Furlong for very little and just seemed to make it up as he went along from there.

He does that every time I see him. Really, really soft booking or decision early on (in this case both, furlong booking and the penalty) and then struggles for the rest of the game because by those standards everything's a fcking foul and a yellow card.

He's been refereeing a long time and it's time to hang the whistle up now. You know deep down when you get home if you've refereed the game well or not and he'll know he's been refereeing appallingly for a really long period of time now. It's not fair on the players or the supporters for him to keep getting matches, and it's not fair on him because it's bound to effect confidence, self esteem etc. Retire now while you're marginally behind, reflect on a decent career overall with a few dodgy years at the end when he was on his way down.
Saturday's referee on 16:08 - Jan 21 with 2598 viewsDWQPR

Saturday's referee on 16:00 - Jan 21 by TacticalR

Didn't let anything go and seemed to bring out yellow cards at random.

Except when we had the ball. Towards the end it was either Furlong or Manning shoved in the back as they looked to pass back to Smithies and Stroud played on which resulted in two corners. Just seen the penalty and that was nothing short of a complete joke. If the little bar steward couldn't see for himself that it was a blatant dive then he shouldn't be allowed near a football pitch. Worse than Andy Woolmer and that is saying something.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Saturday's referee on 16:10 - Jan 21 with 2578 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 16:08 - Jan 21 by DWQPR

Except when we had the ball. Towards the end it was either Furlong or Manning shoved in the back as they looked to pass back to Smithies and Stroud played on which resulted in two corners. Just seen the penalty and that was nothing short of a complete joke. If the little bar steward couldn't see for himself that it was a blatant dive then he shouldn't be allowed near a football pitch. Worse than Andy Woolmer and that is saying something.

I thought the one where we did get a free kick and they tackled Manning as he took it and Stroud waved play on was exceptional. Andy Hall used to send people off for that.
Saturday's referee on 16:19 - Jan 21 with 2538 viewsJamie

Thought he looked desperately lacking in any confidence in himself to be honest.

Every bit of contact was a foul. Keep your head down and he was keen to move on ASAP, the hint of questioning the decision and it was a booking to disperse the situation as quick as possible.

The penalty summed him up. In perfect position to see what had happened but not confident enough to make a decision so forced his linesman to make it for him, despite being further away and on the wrong side of the ball to see if there had been any contact.

Total cop-out that leaves him blame free. If it turns out to be the correct decision he can say it was textbook use of the additional officials. If it's the incorrect decision, he can blame the additional official. The overly elaborate signal to ensure that all and sundry saw that the linesman made the decision was a complete cnts trick.
Saturday's referee on 16:20 - Jan 21 with 2535 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturday's referee on 16:06 - Jan 21 by Northernr

He does that every time I see him. Really, really soft booking or decision early on (in this case both, furlong booking and the penalty) and then struggles for the rest of the game because by those standards everything's a fcking foul and a yellow card.

He's been refereeing a long time and it's time to hang the whistle up now. You know deep down when you get home if you've refereed the game well or not and he'll know he's been refereeing appallingly for a really long period of time now. It's not fair on the players or the supporters for him to keep getting matches, and it's not fair on him because it's bound to effect confidence, self esteem etc. Retire now while you're marginally behind, reflect on a decent career overall with a few dodgy years at the end when he was on his way down.

Not seen video so these are just one look reactions

Furlong yellow card - very soft

Penalty - Very soft

Thought mass confrontations handled OK - push in the chest, which is what it looked like -is a yellow at this level so that's right.

Aloku should have been cautioned for HIS handball and took the safe option of giving a foul when Fulham players went down under pressure too much for me.

Not great, but not terrible.

As we said yesterday though - 8 yellow cards? Clattenburg refs that - there are 1 or 2 - that's the problem, he isn't even attempting to 'manage" the game before going to his cards.
Saturday's referee on 16:21 - Jan 21 with 2523 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturday's referee on 16:10 - Jan 21 by Northernr

I thought the one where we did get a free kick and they tackled Manning as he took it and Stroud waved play on was exceptional. Andy Hall used to send people off for that.

We took it quickly, no obligation for defenders to get out of the way in that scenario, but it did look like a leg came out, which to me should be a yellow.
Saturday's referee on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 2478 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 16:21 - Jan 21 by PinnerPaul

We took it quickly, no obligation for defenders to get out of the way in that scenario, but it did look like a leg came out, which to me should be a yellow.

He fcking tackled him as he was taking it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024