Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contract talks for Luongo Manning Furlong Smithies 21:25 - Jan 17 with 1295 views2Thomas2Bowles

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-duo-offered-improved-contracts

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Contract talks for Luongo Manning Furlong Smithies on 21:27 - Jan 17 with 1276 viewsbosh67

Yes, just read that. Good.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Contract talks for Luongo Manning Furlong Smithies on 21:29 - Jan 17 with 1261 viewsLongsufferingR

Very happy with all of those. I think Luongo in particular could be a pivotal player for the future.
Contract talks for Luongo Manning Furlong Smithies on 22:34 - Jan 17 with 1097 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great news all 'round.

Smithies - sounds like he wants to extend his contract and stay
Furlong - is in his last year, which means he can sign for anyone now and leave in the Summer, surprising that it's been left go this far
Manning - there's no doubt that the last three appearances have been encouraging, but I find myself being cautious about Manning based on his limited exposure and also that our DoF and managers have not seen fit to extend his contract up until now. I like what I've seen but maybe no harm to temper our excitement.
Luongo - glad that they're acting to new with 18 months left on his contract. Very promising player. Not the finished article, but promising all the same.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Contract talks for Luongo Manning Furlong Smithies on 23:33 - Jan 17 with 976 viewsFDC

Would be very pleased if all of those are sorted. Pleasantly surprised about Smithies, was worried he'd look to move on.
Contract talks for Luongo Manning Furlong Smithies on 23:45 - Jan 17 with 958 viewsPunteR

Happy with this. That's four good young players with a bright future ahead.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Contract talks for Luongo Manning Furlong Smithies on 02:40 - Jan 18 with 851 viewsisawqpratwcity

Delighted to hear this.

I was especially worried that they'd find an offer for Smithies too hard to refuse, and Clive was telling of a 'Luongo going' rumour.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024