Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All New Match Thread 16:16 - Jan 20 with 17009 viewsPinnerPaul

Assuming we're not counting the "Fulham on Saturday" thread as a genuine match thread, thought I would start the real thing, subject to Clive bombing it of course!

Thought we were good value at 5/2, we touched 3/1 earlier in the day, that was snapped up, but you can still get 14/5.

2-0 us I'm going for!
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 16:17]
All New Match Thread on 18:30 - Jan 20 with 7213 viewsHarbour

5-0 rangers ... taken my pills 1-1
All New Match Thread on 18:50 - Jan 20 with 7189 viewsSimonJames

1-1 Wszolek

100% of people who drink water will die.

All New Match Thread on 18:57 - Jan 20 with 7177 viewsFDC

All New Match Thread? I like what you've done with the place. And is that Birra Moretti on tap?
All New Match Thread on 19:22 - Jan 20 with 7147 viewsbosh67

Fulham looking for revenge! Really? I would say we owe them a double beating at the very least. Time to allay the demons of our defeats to them once and for all. Then, Newcastle. Time to pay back for the 6 nil defeat.

So next two games I think

QPR 3 Fulham 1
Newcastle 1 QPR 2

100% confident!

Or, we'll win one of the two.

Or lose them both!

[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 19:23]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

All New Match Thread on 08:38 - Jan 21 with 7014 viewsfrancisbowles

All New Match Thread on 19:22 - Jan 20 by bosh67

Fulham looking for revenge! Really? I would say we owe them a double beating at the very least. Time to allay the demons of our defeats to them once and for all. Then, Newcastle. Time to pay back for the 6 nil defeat.

So next two games I think

QPR 3 Fulham 1
Newcastle 1 QPR 2

100% confident!

Or, we'll win one of the two.

Or lose them both!

[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 19:23]

I love your optimism Bosh67. 3-1, that would be nice, seems a long time since we won by more than one goal. If it was to be thus, you can bet the third would be in the last minute!

A point would be a very satisfactory.

As for Newcastle, you are barking! Lol!
All New Match Thread on 08:53 - Jan 21 with 6994 viewsSilverfoxqpr

When we played Fulham in the first fixture and won of course I was in Grenoble in France. I'm currently in Grenoble, France. It's a good omen gents I'm convinced. 2-0 Rangers.
All New Match Thread on 09:16 - Jan 21 with 6971 viewsactonman

All New Match Thread on 08:53 - Jan 21 by Silverfoxqpr

When we played Fulham in the first fixture and won of course I was in Grenoble in France. I'm currently in Grenoble, France. It's a good omen gents I'm convinced. 2-0 Rangers.

The Boys football called off , now free to get down the bush !

Fcuk off sky !

Where's my hip flask
All New Match Thread on 09:24 - Jan 21 with 6953 viewsDiscodroids

Kevin Mcdonald would have been my choice as direct replacement for Faurlin.He could well pass us to death in midfield today .Still, ive been stiffened , as is my resolve, at our recent upturn in form. It is a more welcome sight than emerging from a shipwrecked vessel rubbing the salt from your eye socket and seeing a St Bernard Dog with a tot of rum around its neck.

a battling draw followed by my Mrs fuking off to matalan and the Range for 6 hours to buy a potato ricer and a Candle because im a 'moody cnt' due to Dry January.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 10:31]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

All New Match Thread on 09:50 - Jan 21 with 6907 viewspaulparker

All New Match Thread on 09:24 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

Kevin Mcdonald would have been my choice as direct replacement for Faurlin.He could well pass us to death in midfield today .Still, ive been stiffened , as is my resolve, at our recent upturn in form. It is a more welcome sight than emerging from a shipwrecked vessel rubbing the salt from your eye socket and seeing a St Bernard Dog with a tot of rum around its neck.

a battling draw followed by my Mrs fuking off to matalan and the Range for 6 hours to buy a potato ricer and a Candle because im a 'moody cnt' due to Dry January.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 10:31]

Will take a 1-1 all day long

The midfield is a battle that we need to win today , as cairney and McDonald are a very good combo , having lost Sandro, gladwin & Henry we need at least 2 more to be signed in midfield as cover
Looking forward to the game for a change as both teams like to play a bit

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

All New Match Thread on 09:53 - Jan 21 with 6895 viewsPommyhoop

Another match on the box for us colonials. There's been untold lately ...

Looking forward to this one ..
No score from me..( Bad Ju Ju..)

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

All New Match Thread on 10:00 - Jan 21 with 6885 viewspaulparker

All New Match Thread on 09:53 - Jan 21 by Pommyhoop

Another match on the box for us colonials. There's been untold lately ...

Looking forward to this one ..
No score from me..( Bad Ju Ju..)

I'm going to record the game Pom and watch it around 6.30 as getting on it at 12.30 is a bit to early for me , this means I have to avoid all contact with the outide world ala the likely lads ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

All New Match Thread on 10:05 - Jan 21 with 6875 viewsWadR

Reading was the ideal preparation for this game, as they're the only side in the division who average higher possession than Fulham. Obvious difference being, Fulham's team especially at fullback and midfield (Johansen and Cairney especially) are miles better than Reading's, and they actually have a bit of potency in attack.

Big game for Hall, I'm interested to see whether he plays more as a centreback or holding midfielder given we're likely to have little possession. Is he going to be marking or screening passes into Martin? Or sitting on Cairney? If he has a good game and Wszolek looks as dangerous on the break as in the last game, then we have a decent chance.

Think we'll lose, but looking forward to this one!
All New Match Thread on 10:06 - Jan 21 with 6872 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
All New Match Thread on 10:18 - Jan 21 with 6850 viewsDorse

I remain endlessly positive about the team. Picking Furlong ahead of Perch is a statement of intent and our midfield has looked more useful recently. Certainly their play has been streets ahead of the Henry + 1 axis of previous seasons. Lest we forget.

I think we might even see the lesser-spotted unchanged line-up for today's 2-0 demolition of both Tarquin and Rupert. COYRs.

'I say, Giles. Are you ready to give the oiks a damned good thrashing, what?'
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 10:26]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

All New Match Thread on 10:27 - Jan 21 with 6834 viewsPommyhoop

All New Match Thread on 10:00 - Jan 21 by paulparker

I'm going to record the game Pom and watch it around 6.30 as getting on it at 12.30 is a bit to early for me , this means I have to avoid all contact with the outide world ala the likely lads ,

This one is a sweet KO time for us down here mate.. 10.30..
Ive done The Likely Lads a few times but have wavered a few times an all...When I waver and have a peak more often than not we've done blinding and picked up a result..If i've been good and avoid all contact we invariably get stuffed..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

All New Match Thread on 10:33 - Jan 21 with 6814 viewspaulparker

All New Match Thread on 10:27 - Jan 21 by Pommyhoop

This one is a sweet KO time for us down here mate.. 10.30..
Ive done The Likely Lads a few times but have wavered a few times an all...When I waver and have a peak more often than not we've done blinding and picked up a result..If i've been good and avoid all contact we invariably get stuffed..

ha that's sods law Pom, I always watch the early games late as I have to have about 8 beers, I get more nervous watching them on the box than live
ive never waivered once mate its a case of turning all phones off , no internet , nothing its like living like in a bunker after a nuclear explosion

All New Match Thread on 10:43 - Jan 21 with 6783 viewsDiscodroids

All New Match Thread on 08:53 - Jan 21 by Silverfoxqpr

Grenoble. beautiful . lucky git.

North chingfords a bit grim this morning.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

All New Match Thread on 10:55 - Jan 21 with 6752 viewsSilverfoxqpr

All New Match Thread on 10:43 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

Grenoble. beautiful . lucky git.

North chingfords a bit grim this morning.

It snowed last night too Disco so yes sunny, very bright and white, panoramic views of the Alps BUT it's currently-10! Retail therapy with my daughter in the warm awaits.
All New Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 21 with 6507 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'Afternoon all!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All New Match Thread on 12:03 - Jan 21 with 6499 viewsClive_Anderson

I think we might win this one somehow. When was the last time we did the double over Fulham?
All New Match Thread on 12:05 - Jan 21 with 6474 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unchanged team announced.

All New Match Thread on 12:25 - Jan 21 with 6347 viewstonyQPR

All New Match Thread on 12:03 - Jan 21 by Clive_Anderson

I think we might win this one somehow. When was the last time we did the double over Fulham?

40 years ago 😪
All New Match Thread on 12:28 - Jan 21 with 6318 viewsDiscodroids

decent line up from us. Im convinced Jack Robinson doesn't exist as a physical entity in our Dimension. Im sure i only imagine his existence through flickering fictional images caused through the residual remnants of the holistic educational tool of mdma that was used in abundance in the 90s.

All New Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 21 with 6255 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Started where we left off with a high press and tackles and turnovers aplenty.

All New Match Thread on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 6226 viewsDorse

Oh for fcuk's fcuking sake.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024