Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 13:15 - Jan 21 with 7499 viewswgchoop

As i write we lead 1-0 but something down his side awaits
Bidwell on 17:48 - Jan 22 with 1084 viewsLongsufferingR

Bidwell on 13:32 - Jan 22 by isawqpratwcity

Or was it Bisty Muff? Busty Miff?

Just hope it wasn't Musty Biff.

She was a bit rank.
Bidwell on 18:08 - Jan 22 with 1049 viewsHarbour

Thought he played well penalty decision was a joke he put his hand on his back and the guy dived should have been booked. Thought bidwell and the whole team were excellent yesterday
Bidwell on 18:27 - Jan 22 with 1026 viewsjohncharles

Bidwell on 14:23 - Jan 22 by wgchoop

Three wins and a draw against Fulham who were, at the kick off, nine places above us in the league.

Whoopey lets have an open top bus parade

Its not about having a dig at a player,its having an opnion and im sure everyone on this board has that right. Yours may be different fair enough.

I am right and you are wrong.
That's what message boards are all about. None of this discussion nonsense.

Cheers mate. Nothing like a difference of opinion to get us going.

Strong and stable my arse.

Bidwell on 19:00 - Jan 22 with 985 viewsBoston

Bidwell on 11:25 - Jan 22 by sexton

Reminds me of young Ian Gillard. Solid, steady and skinhead hair.

Cor that's pushing it, Gillard was a brick wall by the time he was 23, aside from that he'd run past 90% of the opposition when he took a run down the wing and was a top rate crosser of the ball.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bidwell on 19:08 - Jan 22 with 969 viewsBoston

Bidwell on 19:00 - Jan 22 by Boston

Cor that's pushing it, Gillard was a brick wall by the time he was 23, aside from that he'd run past 90% of the opposition when he took a run down the wing and was a top rate crosser of the ball.

...and I just remembered, we got Gillard from Spurs , proving Les was evil as a toddler.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bidwell on 10:18 - Jan 23 with 805 viewsfrancisbowles

Bidwell on 19:00 - Jan 22 by Boston

Funny one of my memories of Gillard is the moan, 'don't give it to Gillard' around 78-79. It was a struggling team by then.

Was a good solid pro though and kept going long enough that Dawes was ready to take over when he moved on to Aldershot after the 82 final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024