Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got our Rangers back! 14:35 - Jan 21 with 3991 viewsBromleyHoop

Youth team product scores. A battling derby draw and Bircham sent off after a scrap at the end of the game. Bloody marvellous.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

We've got our Rangers back! on 14:37 - Jan 21 with 3970 viewsFDC

We've actually got a system, and it actually works.
We've got our Rangers back! on 15:01 - Jan 21 with 3841 viewswarrenfox4

We've got our Rangers back! on 14:37 - Jan 21 by FDC

We've actually got a system, and it actually works.

We have some fantastic players in the youth and U23's....Ollie said before the game that having Manning and both lads back from Swindon was like having new signings anyway.
Great old time performance and looked strong against a good championship side.
My only complaint today was the ref....lost control of the game at times and allowed Fulham players to play act for free kicks, one leading to a penalty that never was and one leading to their goal....but many more over the 90 minutes.
But onwards and upwards now and yes we do have our rangers back all be it with a little bit of work now before the end of the season.
Spat at end...yep agree, you send both or none off.
Anyway, come on you R's 10 points from 4 games......time for a beer.
We've got our Rangers back! on 15:43 - Jan 21 with 3682 viewssmegma

He's not a youth team product as such.
We've got our Rangers back! on 15:54 - Jan 21 with 3635 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've got our Rangers back! on 15:43 - Jan 21 by smegma

He's not a youth team product as such.

True, and he's hardly "one of our own" as he's only been with us two years. Still, though, nice that we've bought young and helped develop a player.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We've got our Rangers back! on 22:14 - Jan 21 with 3249 viewspaulparker

Good performance and full of fight, every player backed one another other up
What pleased me was the way the lads got stuck in when it kicked off at the end , yes it's silly but that shows how much the team are together
Win or lose if you play like that you cannot ask for more

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We've got our Rangers back! on 22:29 - Jan 21 with 3196 viewsDesertBoot

As a team they gave almost everything you would want from your team in a local derby. Three points the only thing missing from the list. A very enjoyable game and our players can be proud.

Wish I could be like David Watts

We've got our Rangers back! on 14:45 - Jan 22 with 2826 viewsfrancisbowles

We've got our Rangers back! on 15:54 - Jan 21 by BrianMcCarthy

True, and he's hardly "one of our own" as he's only been with us two years. Still, though, nice that we've bought young and helped develop a player.

Sure there's a bit of the Emerald Isle in all of us down the Bush, so he's young and one of us and Galway.
We've got our Rangers back! on 14:54 - Jan 22 with 2790 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've got our Rangers back! on 14:45 - Jan 22 by francisbowles

Sure there's a bit of the Emerald Isle in all of us down the Bush, so he's young and one of us and Galway.

I imagined you saying that It in a Hollywood fake-Irish accent, so I did, to be sure, Sir!

It is nice, though, to see Irish players like Manning and Shodipo figure for Rangers. We always used to have a few Irish players. Makes sense. Can speak the lingo, similar style of football, similar culture, and cheap as chips.

Will never understand how we drifted away from the Irish market. Chris Gieler told a few of us once at a youth game that he was "shutting down the Irish market, there's nothing there".

Over the next couple of years, Ireland came third in the World Youth Cup and won the U-16 and U-18 Euros. Nice one Chris!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 15:36]

Login to get fewer ads

We've got our Rangers back! on 16:48 - Jan 22 with 2682 viewsShotKneesHoop

We've got our Rangers back! on 14:54 - Jan 22 by BrianMcCarthy

I imagined you saying that It in a Hollywood fake-Irish accent, so I did, to be sure, Sir!

It is nice, though, to see Irish players like Manning and Shodipo figure for Rangers. We always used to have a few Irish players. Makes sense. Can speak the lingo, similar style of football, similar culture, and cheap as chips.

Will never understand how we drifted away from the Irish market. Chris Gieler told a few of us once at a youth game that he was "shutting down the Irish market, there's nothing there".

Over the next couple of years, Ireland came third in the World Youth Cup and won the U-16 and U-18 Euros. Nice one Chris!

All depends what Chris Geiler was looking for in Ireland.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

We've got our Rangers back! on 17:37 - Jan 22 with 2609 viewsfrancisbowles

We've got our Rangers back! on 14:54 - Jan 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Brian, my mother and father were from Wexford and I used to spend holidays there as a kid. Regularly came back with an Irish accent!

My paternal grandfather was from Galway, I believe. Unfortunately, he had passed long before I was born. So feel connected again.

So maybe I am faking the accent but it's not a Hollywood fake! Lol
We've got our Rangers back! on 17:43 - Jan 22 with 2594 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've got our Rangers back! on 17:37 - Jan 22 by francisbowles

Brian, my mother and father were from Wexford and I used to spend holidays there as a kid. Regularly came back with an Irish accent!

My paternal grandfather was from Galway, I believe. Unfortunately, he had passed long before I was born. So feel connected again.

So maybe I am faking the accent but it's not a Hollywood fake! Lol

Ah, I was only kidding. Your post made me smile.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024