Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bircham 14:37 - Jan 21 with 7756 viewswelwynranger

Anyone know what happened
Bircham on 14:40 - Jan 21 with 6756 viewsGloucs_R

Hand bags....

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Bircham on 14:41 - Jan 21 with 6745 viewsstowmarketrange

Hall was getting treatment and the Fulham manager pushed them out of the way and bircham reacted.They should both have gone or neither.
Bircham on 15:53 - Jan 21 with 6382 viewsWatford_Ranger

As with just about every incident in the game, Mr Stroud had a look, whistled a few times and guessed in favour of Fulham.
Bircham on 16:00 - Jan 21 with 6317 viewsBasingstokeR

On TV it looked like Hall was bleeding on/in the mouth and getting treatment on his lip/mouth and Fulham coach just pushed Hall out the way mid having the treatment which upset everyone even more than what was happening on the pitch.
Bircham on 16:01 - Jan 21 with 6304 viewsTacticalR

The players are ok it's the managers who are out of control.

Air hostess clique

Bircham on 16:12 - Jan 21 with 6196 viewsjohncharles

Bircham on 15:53 - Jan 21 by Watford_Ranger

As with just about every incident in the game, Mr Stroud had a look, whistled a few times and guessed in favour of Fulham.

I was yelling "for Fck sake, every time a Rupert falls over they get a free kick" . Guy behind me said you can't blame them, it's working.

Strong and stable my arse.

Bircham on 16:13 - Jan 21 with 6181 viewsPinnerPaul

Bircham on 15:53 - Jan 21 by Watford_Ranger

Their asst manager/coach was also sent off
Bircham on 16:41 - Jan 21 with 5990 viewsToast_R

I think he lost his head a bit old Birch. Reckon he'll get a touch line suspension and a fine for that.
Login to get fewer ads

Bircham on 16:43 - Jan 21 with 5968 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fulham have released a statement in regard to the incident :

Bircham on 16:59 - Jan 21 with 5876 viewsMrSheen

Fulham fans saying he gobbed on Jokanovic.
Bircham on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 5853 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Hall was getting his treatment right in front of their dugout. Playing devils advocate here, but he when there is the whole touchline, there's no reason to do it in the Fulham area. Having said that, WTF was the 4th official doing letting that go on? If he does his job right and Hall is moved into our tech area, then none of it goes on. But that's referring for you in the championship.
Bircham on 17:02 - Jan 21 with 5836 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bircham on 16:59 - Jan 21 by MrSheen

Fulham fans saying he gobbed on Jokanovic.

Not sure how they could see from there and would be shocked if Birch did that. He's a PFM, they don't do that.

Bare bones.

Bircham on 17:13 - Jan 21 with 5753 viewsBasingstokeR

No matter where it was - he was receiving treatment from the physio and Fulham coach doesnt ask or wait for them to move or even move in front of them, he pushes/barges them from what I watched.
Bircham on 17:14 - Jan 21 with 5741 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What's a PFM? Is it like a Quaker?
Bircham on 17:54 - Jan 21 with 5543 viewseasthertsr

Bircham on 17:14 - Jan 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not Quite Proper Football Man.!
Bircham on 17:54 - Jan 21 with 5535 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bircham on 17:14 - Jan 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Proper Football Man.
Merse, Allardyce, Thommo, Dyche, Redknapp - old school, British, proper football man.

Bare bones.

Bircham on 17:57 - Jan 21 with 5515 viewseasthertsr

Bircham on 17:54 - Jan 21 by Antti_Heinola

Proper Football Man.
Merse, Allardyce, Thommo, Dyche, Redknapp - old school, British, proper football man.

Top,top pundits!
Bircham on 18:11 - Jan 21 with 5425 viewsJamie

As said Hall was basically stood in the Fulham dugout and was nudged away by a Fulham coach which set him and Bircham off.

Handbags exacerbated by Manning being clattered seconds earlier, although that looked suspiciously like friendly fire.
Bircham on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 5342 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bircham on 18:11 - Jan 21 by Jamie

As said Hall was basically stood in the Fulham dugout and was nudged away by a Fulham coach which set him and Bircham off.

Handbags exacerbated by Manning being clattered seconds earlier, although that looked suspiciously like friendly fire.

Manning was shoved to the ground by Cairney. Two hands into the chest. Maybe our resident refs could refresh our memories, but is that a red or not?

Can't comment on the sideline row because I was only watching a stream and it was hard to really see who did what.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bircham on 18:35 - Jan 21 with 5278 viewsJamie

Bircham on 18:29 - Jan 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Manning was shoved to the ground by Cairney. Two hands into the chest. Maybe our resident refs could refresh our memories, but is that a red or not?

Can't comment on the sideline row because I was only watching a stream and it was hard to really see who did what.

Different incidents. Manning got pole axed infront of the dugout just before it kicked off.
Bircham on 19:28 - Jan 21 with 5113 viewsfrancisbowles

Manning on a yellow made, what looked to me an iffy tackle. The reaction looked like two hands in the chest which is a yellow. It needs to be neck or above for a red, I believe.
Bircham on 19:29 - Jan 21 with 5106 viewsstowmarketrange

I think hands to the face is a red but the chest area is ok.
It was still out of order for a manager to push a player who is receiving treatment for a facial injury.
Bircham on 20:41 - Jan 21 with 4820 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the clarifications, lads.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bircham on 20:45 - Jan 21 with 4792 viewsBrightonhoop

If Birch is fined I hope the Club take care of it.
Bircham on 10:24 - Jan 22 with 4106 viewsDiscodroids

Birch reminded me of Bronson in that scene where he's taking on those two pitbulls .

Loved it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024