Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Manning 14:47 - Jan 21 with 2631 viewsDWQPR

Take a bow son, MOTM for me. Took his goal well under pressure, tenacious in the tackle and even when being assaulted by some Fulham tackles with the full cooperation of that excuse for a ref, kept going, didn't fall over like he was shot unlike the Ruperts in red. Loved one drag back in the second half. Reckon we have potentially a very good player on our hands.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ryan Manning on 14:49 - Jan 21 with 2600 viewsozexile

Very tenacious and played well. But not MOM. I'd give it to Smithies for the pen save.
Ryan Manning on 14:54 - Jan 21 with 2556 viewsDWQPR

Ryan Manning on 14:49 - Jan 21 by ozexile

Very tenacious and played well. But not MOM. I'd give it to Smithies for the pen save.

Penalty kicks for Fulham are just another goal kick to Rangers. Smithies just did what he always does, nothing special, just another penalty save. Run of the mill. Therefore Manning for me.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ryan Manning on 14:59 - Jan 21 with 2514 views08olesen

Reminds me a bit of Jack Wiltshire. He is good at dribbling and can pick a pass very well. Thought he was excellent today. I thought Loungo was my Motm, he is tackled everyone and shut down so many of their moves. Great stuff!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Ryan Manning on 15:01 - Jan 21 with 2499 viewsFDC

Another superb performance, seriously impressive. Only blemish was being caught ball watching for the Fulham goal
Ryan Manning on 15:57 - Jan 21 with 2337 viewsAgedR

Showed remarkable maturity against the best midfield in the country.

We looked competitive all match.

Shelvey next week. Tough schooling but good for him.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Ryan Manning on 16:51 - Jan 21 with 2169 viewsWrightUp5hit___

At least Shelvey will have someone interested in taking the ball off him, and not just allowing him freedom of the park as happened last time.
Ryan Manning on 16:54 - Jan 21 with 2156 viewsbosh67

He's very good for a kid who has played 4 games now. In the right place to steal the ball and score, tasty in the tackle, very quick feet and sees a pass quickly.

We may just have our very own potential Liam Brady coming through. I remember watching the great man play for Arsenal a number of times and seeing Manning in U21 games here thinking this kid could really be another Irish dazzler.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ryan Manning on 18:04 - Jan 21 with 1995 views2Thomas2Bowles

I thought he was our best player today, could become our best player at the club.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Manning on 18:11 - Jan 21 with 1963 viewsstevec

Hugely impressed. Fulham midfield is top notch and he matched it.
Ryan Manning on 18:15 - Jan 21 with 1951 viewsNorthernr

And a goal from central midfield! First of the season in the league.
Midfield is becoming more active, way too passive before. Niggled Cairney all day. Luongo has been better last two weeks and Hall's going really well at the moment.
A month ago if you'd said the answer to our midfield issue was to switch to a three and pick Manning and Hall with Luongo you'd have been carted off to the funny farm.
Ryan Manning on 18:20 - Jan 21 with 1915 viewsShotKneesHoop

Smithies still MOM for me - awesome presence - quite a few R's behind him but a faultless display again.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ryan Manning on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 1882 viewsLazyFan

Smithers was MoM.

Goalkeepers should always get it if they save a pen, make no mistakes and make the defence feel like they are brick wall right behind them.

It allows fullbacks to maraude forward, the centerbacks to play it from the back. It gives total confidence to the whole defence. Which we then turn into attack and pressure.

Forget a solid back 4, we have a solid back 5 (6 if you count Hall).

zzzzzzzzzz

Ryan Manning on 14:32 - Jan 23 with 1485 viewsbrad

manning ...... i thought was man of the match..... but smithies outstanding too....both take a bow!!
Ryan Manning on 15:43 - Jan 23 with 1411 viewsGroveR

Ryan Manning on 15:57 - Jan 21 by AgedR

Showed remarkable maturity against the best midfield in the country.

We looked competitive all match.

Shelvey next week. Tough schooling but good for him.

Shelvey doesn't like being tackled. Put an early reducer on him and he'll flip.
Ryan Manning on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 1365 viewsichbinnaughty

So far so good; but it's FOUR games.
I wish we'd stop creaming our pants at the merest sight of a half decent player who might make a name for themselves WITH US first; rather than with another team, and then come to us only to disappoint.
I know it's all been far too long since a young player has forged a decent reputation and career (beyond a season) with us; but some supporters behave like a bunch of 12 year old girls at a One Direction concert.

Calm down. LEave him be. He might be a magnificent player for us; and then go on to eve greater things; or he might be a(nother) player who has a good run for half a season (Patirck Agyemang anyone??! Richard Paquette?? Leon Jeanne?? Paul Bruce?? ) .

BAH HUMBUG
Ryan Manning on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 1353 viewsGroveR

Ryan Manning on 16:03 - Jan 23 by ichbinnaughty

So far so good; but it's FOUR games.
I wish we'd stop creaming our pants at the merest sight of a half decent player who might make a name for themselves WITH US first; rather than with another team, and then come to us only to disappoint.
I know it's all been far too long since a young player has forged a decent reputation and career (beyond a season) with us; but some supporters behave like a bunch of 12 year old girls at a One Direction concert.

Calm down. LEave him be. He might be a magnificent player for us; and then go on to eve greater things; or he might be a(nother) player who has a good run for half a season (Patirck Agyemang anyone??! Richard Paquette?? Leon Jeanne?? Paul Bruce?? ) .

BAH HUMBUG

I must have missed Bruce's half a good season.
Ryan Manning on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 1325 viewsElHoop

If, as seems likely the way that he's going, he eventually makes the Ireland squad, he'll be getting advice from O'Neill and Keane and that won't do him any harm either. I really like him.
Ryan Manning on 17:05 - Jan 23 with 1288 viewsjohncharles

Luongo's tackling on Saturday was a revelation. Was it down Manning and Hall taking control of the midfield ? Don't know but the three of them make a great team

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024