Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting to look like a team with a bit of shape 17:08 - Jan 21 with 872 viewsbosh67

We are a long way off being what we could be but we are slowly looking like a football team again. We still give up too much in the centre circle and sit too deep, but we look a lot more organised at the back, we chase a lot more down and we put our bodies on the line. We also have pace going forward and we are certainly playing with a lot more heart, and like we mean it. We have a far better shape now and better balance across the park.

A fit Mackie makes a big difference. Leading by example. Lynch settling in. Hall also looking comfortable. Ned much more settled. Smithies, well he is always good. So that back line core looks much better. Manning could be huge for us in midfield but Luongo needs to be closer to him but they both hunt players down well.

When we push much higher on a back line they make mistakes and we saw that today in patches. I think we should be higher pressing because the team finally has a bit of pace about it.

But, we are getting there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Starting to look like a team with a bit of shape on 17:26 - Jan 21 with 819 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just need Charlie back.

What an underrated player Charlie was for us.

Silk purses out of sows ears, nuggets out of boulders, wine out of water, and handbags out of stallion knackers.

He would be cashing in with goals with this team.

No one comes remotely close to being a proper sniffer.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Starting to look like a team with a bit of shape on 17:32 - Jan 21 with 791 viewsbosh67

Starting to look like a team with a bit of shape on 17:26 - Jan 21 by ShotKneesHoop

Just need Charlie back.

What an underrated player Charlie was for us.

Silk purses out of sows ears, nuggets out of boulders, wine out of water, and handbags out of stallion knackers.

He would be cashing in with goals with this team.

No one comes remotely close to being a proper sniffer.

True. I don't think he was under rated. Under valued financially, for sure. We do need a predator though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Starting to look like a team with a bit of shape on 17:46 - Jan 21 with 722 viewsDeepcutHoop

Starting to look like a team with a bit of shape on 17:32 - Jan 21 by bosh67

True. I don't think he was under rated. Under valued financially, for sure. We do need a predator though.

He wasn't under-valued financially. We did well to get what we did, given the circumstances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024