Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road 19:09 - Jan 21 with 2994 viewsDorse

I'm not sure it will catch on

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 22:06 - Jan 21 with 2700 viewsisawqpratwcity

Redevelop Ellerslie, 3, maybe 4 tiers, "Peter Crouch Stand", forget OOC, sorted!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 22:50 - Jan 21 with 2626 viewsBlackCrowe

I'm in that pic. You'll be hearing from agent.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 02:30 - Jan 22 with 2443 viewsBoston

hmm, if you are familiar with the practice of saluting, you can only surmise that most of the gents pictured are tooled up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 08:09 - Jan 22 with 2315 viewsNortholt_Rs

I see Luongo looking on - pretty much like he did for the whole game to be fair.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 08:11 - Jan 22 with 2305 viewsLblock

Is Captain Bellend Sherwood in there?

Les wants him I'm telling you

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 08:25 - Jan 22 with 2285 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 02:30 - Jan 22 by Boston

hmm, if you are familiar with the practice of saluting, you can only surmise that most of the gents pictured are tooled up.

Speaking of tools, does anyone know if our Equipment Monitorer was involved?

I'd like to know if he conducted a full inventory after the game and that all our handbags have been accounted for.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 09:53 - Jan 22 with 2120 viewspomanjou

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 08:25 - Jan 22 by PlanetHonneywood

Speaking of tools, does anyone know if our Equipment Monitorer was involved?

I'd like to know if he conducted a full inventory after the game and that all our handbags have been accounted for.

Is that Donald Trump or Ian Paisley I can see just above 'queens'?

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 13:42 - Jan 22 with 1976 viewsDannyPaddox

And what makes the two dudes in shades think they're too cool to salute?
Login to get fewer ads

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 14:28 - Jan 22 with 1904 viewsPommyhoop

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 08:11 - Jan 22 by Lblock

Is Captain Bellend Sherwood in there?

Les wants him I'm telling you

Hahahaha !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 16:14 - Jan 22 with 1811 viewskarl

I watched that game on a reasonably good stream and i thought Fulham played in all black strip yesterday, there was reference on the match thread about them wearing an old Man Utd kit and i wondered what was meant by that but plain as day thats a red shirt!
I am colour blind but that has surprised me tbh
Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 17:18 - Jan 22 with 1727 viewsDorse

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 22:50 - Jan 21 by BlackCrowe

I'm in that pic. You'll be hearing from agent.

First row, second from right? Cheque's in the post.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 00:10 - Jan 23 with 1463 viewsoldmisery

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 09:53 - Jan 22 by pomanjou

Is that Donald Trump or Ian Paisley I can see just above 'queens'?

No, it's me you muppet. I don't look anything like the Donald or the bloke who used to shout at catholics AND they're much older than me - well Paisley is anyway.
Yes, I might be old but I'm mean and nasty so be careful who you mess with sonny!
Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 00:44 - Jan 23 with 1441 viewsisawqpratwcity

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 00:10 - Jan 23 by oldmisery

No, it's me you muppet. I don't look anything like the Donald or the bloke who used to shout at catholics AND they're much older than me - well Paisley is anyway.
Yes, I might be old but I'm mean and nasty so be careful who you mess with sonny!

Dear God!

Now it's handbags with one hand each on the Zimmer frames!

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 01:19 - Jan 23 with 1415 viewsBoston

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 00:44 - Jan 23 by isawqpratwcity

Dear God!

Now it's handbags with one hand each on the Zimmer frames!

Its the ones with the shopping bags attached that you have to be wary of.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14253592.Man_repeatedly_stabbed_in_the_bum_by

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 01:59 - Jan 23 with 1405 viewsisawqpratwcity

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 01:19 - Jan 23 by Boston

Its the ones with the shopping bags attached that you have to be wary of.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14253592.Man_repeatedly_stabbed_in_the_bum_by

"The thug is described as a white male, aged between 20 and 25-years-old, of medium height and build. He was wearing dark clothing with white trainers and a tammy hat. Police said the suspect had a three-wheeled support frame, which had a shopping trolley attached."

This bloke might be difficult to find. Round up the usual suspects.

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 09:35 - Jan 23 with 1222 viewspomanjou

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 00:10 - Jan 23 by oldmisery

I love it when middle aged men call me sonny! (ironically, sarcastically or otherwise).
Makes me feel all jaunty in the head.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 09:48 - Jan 23 with 1199 viewsrobith

Excessive Saluting Rife At Loftus Road on 14:28 - Jan 22 by Pommyhoop

Hahahaha !!

I've always loved how in that picture Ramsey is going along with it, but you can see in his face how deeply ashamed he is.

Yeah, low winter sun is a tough one. Spent half time on Saturday googling "can you get sunburn in January?"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024