Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... 21:17 - Jan 21 with 3043 viewssmegma

blaming the pitch for not winning a game is a new one on me.

"This kind of the field where we couldn't move it one side or the other, it was prepared for them rather than us. we couldn't be comfortable with the ball'.

Obviously talks fluent bowlox though.
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 21:36 - Jan 21 with 2978 viewsdanehoop

I guess when you are being harried when in possession or acting like you've been shot by invisible snipers for the whole game, the pitch must feel small.

Never knowingly understood

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 21:41 - Jan 21 with 2959 viewsMedwayR

Obviously they require a bigger pitch to make up for their inaccurate passing, how many times did their attempts at long/diagonal/Hollywood passes go out of play. They knew the size of the pitch before the game so they should've prepared for it. Obviously on a bigger pitch they'd have beaten us, just like Reading did last week.

Poll: Who’s better?

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 21:47 - Jan 21 with 2938 viewsStanisgod

Absolute cock. I think what he means is " We hurt ourselves on the bumpy pitch every time we threw ourselves to the floor , its not fair ". Obviously having 13 men and 73 pc possession wasnt enough.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 21:59 - Jan 21 with 2897 viewsjohncharles

I'm glad he's upset. I hope he has a sleepless night. I hope he wakes up tomorrow feeling twice as bad. Fine with me.

Strong and stable my arse.

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 22:56 - Jan 21 with 2797 viewsNorthernr

In two games against us this season, on two different fields, they've missed three penalties, handed us one goal with a dodgy back pass, missed an open goal and so on. Maybe he should look at things like: substandard goalkeeper, substandard penalty takers and so on.
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:04 - Jan 21 with 2770 viewsdaveB

he should have been sent off for shoving Hall and starting the ruck at the end. Good manager but acted like a tosspot today
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:05 - Jan 21 with 2764 viewsessextaxiboy

Its a small ground , not small pitch
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:08 - Jan 21 with 2745 viewskensalriser

They need another striker, Chris WWF Martin isn't really enough.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:10 - Jan 21 with 2742 viewsozexile

Didn't realize he's ex Chelsea. Says it all.
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:22 - Jan 21 with 2701 viewsNorthernr

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:05 - Jan 21 by essextaxiboy

Exactly right,. Remember having this with Newcastle fans a few years ago and it turning out that Loftus Road was actually only 1m square smaller than St James Park that season. It's just people are used to having a strip of grass, a gravel track, an advertising hoarding, a concrete walkway, another advertising hoarding and another walkway before they get to the first row of seats. The pitch is actually a decent size, there's just none of the modenr football bullsht once you cross the white line - just a massive bald tatooed bloke telling you you're a cnt.
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:49 - Jan 21 with 2621 viewsjohncharles

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:05 - Jan 21 by essextaxiboy

Anyone who says that Loftus Road is a small pitch betrays a lack of the basic facts of football.

Strong and stable my arse.

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 00:07 - Jan 22 with 2599 viewsAgedR

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:22 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Exactly right,. Remember having this with Newcastle fans a few years ago and it turning out that Loftus Road was actually only 1m square smaller than St James Park that season. It's just people are used to having a strip of grass, a gravel track, an advertising hoarding, a concrete walkway, another advertising hoarding and another walkway before they get to the first row of seats. The pitch is actually a decent size, there's just none of the modenr football bullsht once you cross the white line - just a massive bald tatooed bloke telling you you're a cnt.

The tattoo man is generally accurate though

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 00:24 - Jan 22 with 2559 viewskensalriser

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 23:22 - Jan 21 by Northernr

When did you put on the weight and get the tats?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 01:28 - Jan 22 with 2501 viewsFDC

It's a real bugbear of mine, and endlessly repeated by commentators and pundits
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 01:44 - Jan 22 with 2486 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ours is a massive three yards narrower than theirs. That's a whole two Ryan Fredericks. Maybe that's what he was bitching about before the ref booked him and he was hauled off by his Dad.

Then again, ours is two yards longer. Which might explain how hard it is to score a penalty.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 05:55 - Jan 22 with 2403 viewsdixiedean

I'm not one for mocking people's mastery of our language but when that guy is interviewed I do wonder if he's actually speaking English. Mind you in this instance it doesn't help when you're talking out of your @rse. My Fulham mate said they commented on how bad the pitch was before the game. Theirs is a carpet apparently. Must be a very slippery one given how much fat oh MAartin falls over on it .Modern day Mark Hughes for conning refs. Always hated Martin even at Derby.Fat park footballer.
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 08:07 - Jan 22 with 2287 viewsDWQPR

According to the Football Ground Guide Foolham's pitch is 109yds by 71yds whilst the postage stamp that is Loftus Road is 112yds by 72yds

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/loftus-road-stad

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/craven-cottage-f

Their manager is sounding more like a spoilt Rupert and certainly acts like it yesterday. Shame Birch didn't lamp him one for good measure. Would hate Rangers to ever end up being like a club like Fulham. There was a photo the other day of the Sylla goal celebration from an angle towards the Riverside stand and spot the number of their 'supporters' taking photos of the celebrations. The clapper things are an embarrassment and even with them they sit more quietly than we did during the JFH bore fest. And the good news though is once their spoilt brat of a manager doesn't get his way in the transfer market, like at Watford he will be off ski. And once promotion is not achieved so will Cairney and McDonald. Better times await for our cottaging friends.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 10:09 - Jan 22 with 2047 viewsdanehoop

Don't hate Fulham or their fans at all. Didn't think a lot of their managers behaviour and comments or his team being coached in diving at every opportunity. Basically out thought by Ollie and team largely negated by the opposition. If it wasn't for the ref he knows they would have lost.

Never knowingly understood

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 10:20 - Jan 22 with 2023 viewsDiscodroids

I've no problem with Fulham ( I think Jokanovich is a very good Manager), which is probably because i dont originate from west london and have that DNA . Which is odd because my distaste for Chelsea in all of their manifestations never ever wains.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 10:28 - Jan 22 with 2004 viewsPunteR

Konk is my favourite Fulham fan. Then my wifes family who are born/bred Fulham.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 10:31 - Jan 22 with 1997 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 10:28 - Jan 22 by PunteR

Konk is my favourite Fulham fan. Then my wifes family who are born/bred Fulham.

Konk plays a Jane Goodall role very well on here.
I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 11:12 - Jan 22 with 1923 viewsisawqpratwcity

I know English isnt Jokanovichs first language but...... on 10:31 - Jan 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Konk plays a Jane Goodall role very well on here.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024