Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. 14:41 - Jan 22 with 2149 views2Thomas2Bowles

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/holloway-transfers-wifes-threat-sylla-bircham

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 15:54 - Jan 22 with 1982 viewsLblock

He's not happy that the transfers are a bit slow to get sorted
My hunch is we are waiting for the Chery deal to go through and I've a feeling that one could be a bit twisty

Three players - interesting, very interesting. What do we reckon? Two strikers and a centre mid maybe?

Looks like Boris the pole is off as I don't think he even made the squad yesterday. A real shame as I've quite rated what I've seen of him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 16:24 - Jan 22 with 1889 viewsWrightUp5hit___

In a pre match interview on Sky, Ollie said he was hoping for three "straight down the middle......... a defender, a midfielder and a striker"
IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 16:24 - Jan 22 with 1889 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Centre Half, midfielder and striker
IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 16:26 - Jan 22 with 1877 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Get you some of that! Snap!
IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 16:39 - Jan 22 with 1823 viewsDorse

I thought this was interesting:

On leaving out James Perch
“The difference was that Perch said to me: ‘You can’t leave him out gaffer after the way he played — he was brilliant’.

“There’s a difference. Beautiful. ‘Why aren’t you playing me? I’m so good why aren’t you playing me?’ That aint here anymore.
“Perchy went ‘Well done, Darnell.’ That’s what it’s all about for me.”

Shows some togetherness and team spirit. Normally, all we hear is that such-and-such is bucking for a raise/transfer/new contract or some 'ITK' gimp is making out that our latest leader has 'lost the dressing room' (simple solution- get a map). It's a nice change of pace to hear some positive news from behind the scenes.*

* Yes I am perfectly aware that it is probably a conspiracy cooked up by Evil Les, Tottenham, the Illuminati, Russian hackers, Momentum, the space lizards and Jasper Clinkscales but I don't care.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 16:46 - Jan 22 with 1794 viewsDejR_vu

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 16:39 - Jan 22 by Dorse

I thought this was interesting:

On leaving out James Perch
“The difference was that Perch said to me: ‘You can’t leave him out gaffer after the way he played — he was brilliant’.

“There’s a difference. Beautiful. ‘Why aren’t you playing me? I’m so good why aren’t you playing me?’ That aint here anymore.
“Perchy went ‘Well done, Darnell.’ That’s what it’s all about for me.”

Shows some togetherness and team spirit. Normally, all we hear is that such-and-such is bucking for a raise/transfer/new contract or some 'ITK' gimp is making out that our latest leader has 'lost the dressing room' (simple solution- get a map). It's a nice change of pace to hear some positive news from behind the scenes.*

* Yes I am perfectly aware that it is probably a conspiracy cooked up by Evil Les, Tottenham, the Illuminati, Russian hackers, Momentum, the space lizards and Jasper Clinkscales but I don't care.

Thought that was pretty classy. Not everyone's cup of tea but seems like a decent pro/bloke.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 16:51 - Jan 22 with 1774 viewsMedwayR

If we're going to play Hall as a sweeper then we definitely need more cover at CB. I think Caulker (if he stays & gets fit) could also play as a sweeper but we'd definitely need at least 1 CB.

We definitely need at least 1 CF but I think we're pretty well covered in midfield.

Poll: Who’s better?

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 17:01 - Jan 22 with 1722 viewsBrianMcCarthy

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 15:54 - Jan 22 by Lblock

He's not happy that the transfers are a bit slow to get sorted
My hunch is we are waiting for the Chery deal to go through and I've a feeling that one could be a bit twisty

Three players - interesting, very interesting. What do we reckon? Two strikers and a centre mid maybe?

Looks like Boris the pole is off as I don't think he even made the squad yesterday. A real shame as I've quite rated what I've seen of him

Might be right about Borysiuk but then again Holloway keeps repeating that those that wanted to eave have all gone. Hard to know.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 21:17 - Jan 22 with 1250 viewsBoston

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 17:01 - Jan 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Might be right about Borysiuk but then again Holloway keeps repeating that those that wanted to eave have all gone. Hard to know.

I wouldn't Adam and Eave every rumour.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 21:57 - Jan 22 with 1125 viewsqueensparker

Ollie definitely seems to be personally calling out Sylla at every opportunity- don't know what that's about.

It's definitely not his normal man management style so he either doesn't rate him at all, he's sending a none too subtle message to the board saying we need a good centre forward (can't argue with that), something's gone on on the training ground, or he thinks that tough love is the way to get the best out of him.

It doesn't really sit well with me either way, don't think Sylla's really let us or himself down since he's been here
IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 22:12 - Jan 22 with 1067 viewsJamie

Said before the game that he felt he already had 3 new signings in Doughty, Furlong & Petrasso.
IH still wants 3 in and other talk on yesterday. on 23:14 - Jan 22 with 924 viewsHollowayRanger

I can see the chery deal failing now the Chinese have bought in a 3 foreign player only rule I mean if they are willing to spend untold millions on players ,buying a non international championship one for 5 mill is a bit bargain basement

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024