Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump, What do we all think so far? 16:28 - Jan 31 with 44022 viewseasthertsr

I'm bored with the transfer window, so what does the board think about what he has done so far? I think his political base will be delighted, the rest of us all have our fingers crossed!We are in deep doo-doo if we have to deal with that moron!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:34 - Jan 31 with 4202 viewsrobith

Clearly the problem wasn't Trump but his puppet master Bannon, who is an anti-semite POS. On top of the EO banning Muslims from an arbitrary list of countries, the deliberate and unapologetic exclusion of any mention of Jews from the Holocaust Memorial Day address made my stomach churn. Lots of chat an EO is being prepared removing LGBT rights - he wants to goad protests into a point where he can call in the the National Guard. Purging anyone who vaguely opposes him Sacking the Attorney General because she told Federal workers his EO was illegal (it was).

We should be afraid. How anyone can think what he's doing is good I do not know. This goes beyond left and right - an extremist is couping the White House and trying to undo the institutions of democracy

"Then we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant.
“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”"
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:41 - Jan 31 with 4176 viewsTrance_Trousers

Plasma you`ll like this one then, Tulip Siddiq. (Read her twitter feed)

Not only is she a member of the "All-Party Parliamentary Group against Antisemitism". Her auntie is Sheikh Hasina Wazed, the Prime Minister of Bangladesh. Yes another country that bans israelis.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:43 - Jan 31 with 4170 viewsvanrrrr

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:31 - Jan 31 by Trance_Trousers

Many peoples mates are going to be affected by this temporary ban, but would you be opposed to it if it saved another attack on your people?

another by which people?
There has not been one attack from refuges or nationals of those 7 countries on US soil . The Cato institute who are a right wing think tank estimate the chance of a us citizen being killed on us soil by any refugee as being 1 in 3.6 Billion. So its not a safety or risk issue. it is more about playing to his base and the message that Bannon and the Nationalists there punt that there are barbarians at the door.....its racist and Rudy Giuliani admitted as much Sunday
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:44 - Jan 31 with 4158 viewsJigsore

Many peoples mates are going to be affected by this temporary ban, but would you be opposed to it if it saved another attack on your people?

who are my people? you'll have to elaborate

" The newspaper said of 180 people charged with jihadist terrorism-related crimes, or who died before being charged, 11 were identified as hailing from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Sudan or Somalia. On Friday, Trump signed an executive order banning citizens of those countries from entering the U.S. for at least 90 days, while indefinitely suspending entry for refugees from Syria.

Yet none them came directly from those countries, nor were any involved in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks or other major U.S. plots that killed Americans" - http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/29/most-us-terror-attackers-not-from-countries-targe

Literally this week 5 Muslims in Canada were killed by a Trump alt-right radical. But I don't see any calls to ban them from the country

Did you know that the countries where people are from, even if you thought a nationality ban was a sensible idea, such as Saudia Arabia are not banned because Mr Trump has business interests in those countries that he has refused to give up

but at least he's following through on the crazy shite he said in the election lads it's alright

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:45 - Jan 31 with 4147 viewsTacticalR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:34 - Jan 31 by robith

Clearly the problem wasn't Trump but his puppet master Bannon, who is an anti-semite POS. On top of the EO banning Muslims from an arbitrary list of countries, the deliberate and unapologetic exclusion of any mention of Jews from the Holocaust Memorial Day address made my stomach churn. Lots of chat an EO is being prepared removing LGBT rights - he wants to goad protests into a point where he can call in the the National Guard. Purging anyone who vaguely opposes him Sacking the Attorney General because she told Federal workers his EO was illegal (it was).

We should be afraid. How anyone can think what he's doing is good I do not know. This goes beyond left and right - an extremist is couping the White House and trying to undo the institutions of democracy

"Then we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant.
“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”"

This shows that there is a section of the right that doesn't really understand the state.

You see the same thing in the talk of withdrawing from NATO, as though America has been 'helping' Europe out of sense of altruism.

The first NATO Secretary General, Lord Ismay, was much more realistic when he stated in 1949 that the organization's goal was "to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down."

Air hostess clique

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:46 - Jan 31 with 4143 viewsTrance_Trousers

The citizens of your Country.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:50 - Jan 31 with 4115 viewsAitch

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:41 - Jan 31 by Antti_Heinola

The hate towards the press, as an entire body, is as concerning as what Trump is doing. Plenty of the press is biased, sometimes mendacious, and often (these days) frivolous.

But fk me do we need the press. The last person to treat the press with this much disdain in America was Richard Nixon.

Which tells you a great deal.

The campaign against the press is really worrying.

You're not wrong and I think it'll be the undoing of him. The press have drummed up the furore against him as I really don't see that he's done anything radically different from any other president (or many other world leaders for that matter).

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:55 - Jan 31 with 4085 viewsBasingstokeR

Not sure, would you be opposed to it if it didn't save another attack on your people and instead fed extremist propaganda which caused or increased the likelihood of another attack on your people?

I don't think it's as simple a proposition as either of these contrasting questions.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:55 - Jan 31 with 4085 viewsvanrrrr

there is a school of thought that this is another example of his media manipulation. create a stir and distract the media and public scrutiny away from the real action of installing Bannon on the National Security Council , Pompeo at CIA etc etc

i dislike the guy but he plays the US media like a fiddle.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:56 - Jan 31 with 4078 viewsJigsore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:46 - Jan 31 by Trance_Trousers

The citizens of your Country.

does this include the dual Somali-British citizens too and the rest of the effected countries

don't forget to answer the rest

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:57 - Jan 31 with 4068 viewsessextaxiboy

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:20 - Jan 31 by easthertsr

Actually I've got mates who may be impacted by this ban, but don't let that get in the way of your usual rhetoric! Not trying to whip up anything, just interested how those on the centre/right feel now about Mr Trump.

He is doing what he said he would do if and when he won . He is a bad mannered tw@t IMO but their vote their choice ...
Still cant believe the dregs the Americans had to choose between TBH
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:58 - Jan 31 with 4067 viewskensalriser

15,000 people were killed in the US last year by guns.

Given that the new administration is so keen to protect Americans' safety I'm sure we can expect strict gun laws and extreme gun-licence vetting to be introduced imminently.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:00 - Jan 31 with 4034 viewsvanrrrr

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:58 - Jan 31 by kensalriser

Given that the new administration is so keen to protect Americans' safety I'm sure we can expect strict gun laws and extreme gun-licence vetting to be introduced imminently.

Republicans are only Pro -Life until birth
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:02 - Jan 31 with 4022 viewslondonscottish

LOL.

So there's a a 1 in 3.6 billion change of a jihadist getting into the US and carrying out an atrocity but a certainty that at least 15,000 people will be gunned down by their neighbours.......

FFS what were people thinking of when they voted for the Orange One.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:05 - Jan 31 with 4004 viewsessextaxiboy

On his form so far TBF if he had been elected on an anti gun ticket the crusher would be busy .. or one of them would have shot him .
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:08 - Jan 31 with 3511 viewseasthertsr

My mate is from a Sudanese background, not one Sudanese has committed a terrorist act on America.Work that one out. Or Are Egypt, Saudi Arabia etc.exempted from the ban because Trump has business interests there? Just asking?
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:09 - Jan 31 with 3506 viewsBrightonhoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:55 - Jan 31 by vanrrrr

there is a school of thought that this is another example of his media manipulation. create a stir and distract the media and public scrutiny away from the real action of installing Bannon on the National Security Council , Pompeo at CIA etc etc

I think it's Bannon playing the media, Trump isn't that intelligent or able. The President has always been a figure head for an establishment behind the scenes, and as they have both stated a desire to crush that establishment and have succeeded to take the White House, I expect both to be assasinated in the time ahead.

It's how the world works.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:15 - Jan 31 with 3494 viewsTrance_Trousers

Jigsore.
On point one, i totally agree countries like Saudi arabia should be on the list, but we`re both not stupid, to know and understand that the lack of a ban on them goes a lot deeper than Mr Trump. Also the list is not inclusive, and there is already talk of Pakistan being added.
Point two. Where have you read that the Quebec shooter who carried out that heinous crime was a Trump supporter ?

Also dual nationals from the UK are not affected by the ban. Of which Boris johnson said in his statement in the house of commons yesterday.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 19:20]

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:20 - Jan 31 with 3474 viewsToast_R

They'll never ban guns because there's too many nutters with small cocks who believe owning a gun makes them feel macho ATAF!

For protection I tell ya.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:20 - Jan 31 with 3472 viewsrobith

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:15 - Jan 31 by Trance_Trousers

Jigsore.
On point one, i totally agree countries like Saudi arabia should be on the list, but we`re both not stupid, to know and understand that the lack of a ban on them goes a lot deeper than Mr Trump. Also the list is not inclusive, and there is already talk of Pakistan being added.
Point two. Where have you read that the Quebec shooter who carried out that heinous crime was a Trump supporter ?

Also dual nationals from the UK are not affected by the ban. Of which Boris johnson said in his statement in the house of commons yesterday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/31/quebec-mass-murder-suspect-l

Really worrying trend of young men being radicalised online by white supremacists, as if we didn't have enough on our plate
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:24 - Jan 31 with 3457 viewseasthertsr

This is just Trump playing to his base. We all know that Americans are much more at risk from some poor mentally deranged sod who gets his hands on a gun by walking into a shop and buying one with no questions asked, rather than a radical Islamist.Any executive orders to stop that happening yet?
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:24 - Jan 31 with 3453 viewsDeepcutHoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:55 - Jan 31 by vanrrrr

Either that or he's narcissistic manchild, who can't help himself if he feels like he's not 'winning' at absolutely everything..

It's making him look incompetent and deluded, it would be a very odd strategy, especially as there is plenty of focus still on the things he's supposedly distracting from.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:28 - Jan 31 with 3447 viewsJigsore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:15 - Jan 31 by Trance_Trousers

Jigsore.

There are other reasons behind that too sure. Arms manafacturer, currently supporters of Trump not to mention our own government, would be really unhappy if the Saudis were treated like that...

They were affected until Downing Street and the White House sorted out some sort of clandestine deal. It doesn't change the fact its totally immoral and to be quite frank illegal even if brown-nosing Mr Trump means we're exempt.

Robith's got a good linkt here but to be honest all you need to do is spend a week on Reddit before you realise. White middle class men who genuinely believe they're discriminated against, it'd be sad if it wasn't true. Bissionette isn't the first terrorist, sorry I mean lone wolf, who's shot up a load of miniorities recently either.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:35 - Jan 31 with 3425 viewsTrance_Trousers

I dont condone for one minute what he has done, but to even mention that he is a Trump supporter is laughable. As it would have been had it said he is a Obama supporter. Look at the parallels between the two, you will see that trump is only delivering the letter that Obama wrote.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 19:43 - Jan 31 with 3396 viewssmegma

I vowed the last time I visited America in 2011 it would definitely be the last time. The place was a craphouse in comparison to my trips in 93,94 &97 so I can't see what all the outrage is about. He said what he was going to do and has done it. Im not surprised so why is everyone else?? Racism is rife over there , the country was built on racist lines ,it hasn't suddenly become a racist country since Shredded Wheat Head was sworn in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024