Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump, What do we all think so far? 16:28 - Jan 31 with 44299 viewseasthertsr

I'm bored with the transfer window, so what does the board think about what he has done so far? I think his political base will be delighted, the rest of us all have our fingers crossed!We are in deep doo-doo if we have to deal with that moron!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:37 - Feb 2 with 3556 viewsTonto

I love the comment that there are more black people inside Beyoncé than in the whole of Trump's cabinet...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:58 - Feb 2 with 3530 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:37 - Feb 2 by Tonto

I love the comment that there are more black people inside Beyoncé than in the whole of Trump's cabinet...

I should not laugh but......

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:07 - Feb 2 with 3522 viewskensalriser

I'm no expert on anti-semitism, but I'm pretty sure that if anyone's keeping a tally, the far right is probably a little ahead of the far left as things stand.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:44 - Feb 2 with 3494 viewswhittocksRs

One thing: don't use that bloody 'alt-right' nonsense terminology. It's fascism, the word you're looking for is 'fascists'.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 23:04 - Feb 2 with 3415 views1BobbyHazell

Very well researched piece by George Monbiot on the ever growing takeover of corporate control over democracy, some of the ways in which it works and how our very own International Trade Secretary Liam Fox (who I've talked about before as the recent signer of CETA, which Remainer George conveniently omits) is a major player.

It's tip of the iceberg stuff but not often you get this level of 'behind the curtain' exposure in the mainstream press.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/02/corporate-dark-money-power
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 00:00 - Feb 3 with 3387 viewsPunteR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 23:04 - Feb 2 by 1BobbyHazell

Very well researched piece by George Monbiot on the ever growing takeover of corporate control over democracy, some of the ways in which it works and how our very own International Trade Secretary Liam Fox (who I've talked about before as the recent signer of CETA, which Remainer George conveniently omits) is a major player.

It's tip of the iceberg stuff but not often you get this level of 'behind the curtain' exposure in the mainstream press.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/02/corporate-dark-money-power

Interesting article.
The timing of Brexit and the Trump presidency has amplified everything. Strange times ahead.
I keep thinking about Frank Millers graphic novel Give me Liberty. Set in a future world where wars are between big corporations.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 0:14]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:31 - Feb 3 with 3269 viewsFDC

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 00:00 - Feb 3 by PunteR

Interesting article.
The timing of Brexit and the Trump presidency has amplified everything. Strange times ahead.
I keep thinking about Frank Millers graphic novel Give me Liberty. Set in a future world where wars are between big corporations.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 0:14]

The film Children of Men looks more prescient with each passing day too.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 11:40 - Feb 3 with 3214 views2Thomas2Bowles

It's not like we in the UK would do anything like Trump

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38852020

Login to get fewer ads

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 11:47 - Feb 3 with 3203 viewsbob566

did you see he signed an amendment yesterday to roll back from one Obama implemented to stop people with mental disabilities the ability to purchase guns.

That's just idiotic.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 11:51 - Feb 3 with 3201 viewsrobith

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:37 - Feb 2 by Tonto

Similar statistic, similar hoot - more people in Trump's cabinet who have taken a stone cold stunner than black people
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:01 - Feb 3 with 3180 viewskensalriser

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 11:47 - Feb 3 by bob566

did you see he signed an amendment yesterday to roll back from one Obama implemented to stop people with mental disabilities the ability to purchase guns.

That's just idiotic.

Protecting Americans only counts if the assailant isn't American, seemingly.

1400 gun deaths in the US so far in 2017. Yet apparently terrorism is the major threat.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:13 - Feb 3 with 3160 viewsKonk

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:01 - Feb 3 by kensalriser

Protecting Americans only counts if the assailant isn't American, seemingly.

1400 gun deaths in the US so far in 2017. Yet apparently terrorism is the major threat.

The only way you can make America safe is to ensure that everyone has easy access to guns.

I’m still finding it all a bit surreal at the moment — I don’t think I’ve fully comprehended that all this stuff is actually happening. Does anyone else think that Steve Bannon looks like a man with a bottle of whisky stashed in his glove box? I can’t look at his boozy face without thinking of Duty free (airport booze — not Keith Barron). And if being a massive cu nt in Washington doesn’t work out for him, he could definitely play a bad CIA agent in Homeland or the Bourne films.

"I WANT BOURNE DEAD! DO YOU HEAR ME? DEAD!"

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:55 - Feb 3 with 3099 viewskensalriser

Lol.

I honestly believe that if you polled in the US for whether the ISIS capital should be nuked, you'd get a minimum 25% in favour and probably more.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:04 - Feb 3 with 3015 viewsBoston

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:55 - Feb 3 by kensalriser

Lol.

I honestly believe that if you polled in the US for whether the ISIS capital should be nuked, you'd get a minimum 25% in favour and probably more.

I have a dream, that one day every American, regardless of race, creed or colour of skin, shall own their own personal hand held nuclear device.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:16 - Feb 3 with 2958 viewskensalriser

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:04 - Feb 3 by Boston

I have a dream, that one day every American, regardless of race, creed or colour of skin, shall own their own personal hand held nuclear device.

i-Phone 8 plug-in. But will it be manufactured in China?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:24 - Feb 3 with 2957 viewstexasranger

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:20 - Jan 31 by easthertsr

Actually I've got mates who may be impacted by this ban, but don't let that get in the way of your usual rhetoric! Not trying to whip up anything, just interested how those on the centre/right feel now about Mr Trump.

So far, so good.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:11 - Feb 3 with 2840 viewsHitch

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:13 - Feb 3 by Konk

The only way you can make America safe is to ensure that everyone has easy access to guns.

I’m still finding it all a bit surreal at the moment — I don’t think I’ve fully comprehended that all this stuff is actually happening. Does anyone else think that Steve Bannon looks like a man with a bottle of whisky stashed in his glove box? I can’t look at his boozy face without thinking of Duty free (airport booze — not Keith Barron). And if being a massive cu nt in Washington doesn’t work out for him, he could definitely play a bad CIA agent in Homeland or the Bourne films.

"I WANT BOURNE DEAD! DO YOU HEAR ME? DEAD!"

I didn't really know anything about Steve Bannon before the election. But its so obvious now who is thinking for Trump, his agenda is a mirror of Bannons right wing radio rants. Does anyone else think Trump family all look like vampires, you know pale, unsmiling, fcking cold.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:16 - Feb 3 with 2836 viewskensalriser

Banking regulations now getting rolled back so bankers can all get their noses stuck back in the trough. Another one in the eye for the elites!

Tragic that all those people who thought they were voting against the establishment have in fact just doubled down on enabling vested interests only this time with no vaseline.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 01:51 - Feb 4 with 2736 viewsBoston

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 11:47 - Feb 3 by bob566

That's just idiotic.

It would be, but it is not true. Don't read the press, read the actual legislation.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 02:08 - Feb 4 with 2728 viewsFDC

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:11 - Feb 3 by Hitch

I didn't really know anything about Steve Bannon before the election. But its so obvious now who is thinking for Trump, his agenda is a mirror of Bannons right wing radio rants. Does anyone else think Trump family all look like vampires, you know pale, unsmiling, fcking cold.

Given the influence he now has on international affairs, it's really important I think to understand the project he's been involved with for some time. It's all there, in Breitbart and the platform he's given people like Richard Spencer, and his soundcloud radio show (the archive of which is still available online). Straight up fascist.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 02:19 - Feb 4 with 3887 viewsFDC

(Richard Spencer is an icon of the online 'alt-right' movement (who like to talk about people being "cucked", threaten to rape feminists and people being "snowflakes etc"), and had a website which ran articles like, “Is Black Genocide Right?")

https://web.archive.org/web/20120216183528/ http:/www.alternativeright.com/main/the-magazine/is-black-genocide-right

Edit: hyperlink is broken because it's from Web Archive (deleted web pages) and it has two http addresses which for some reason forces a space when copy and pasted. You can fix it in a browser by deleting the space
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 2:40]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 11:39 - Feb 4 with 3736 viewsbosh67

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:24 - Feb 1 by Brightonhoop

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:26 - Feb 4 with 3642 viewsCliff

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 01:51 - Feb 4 by Boston

It would be, but it is not true. Don't read the press, read the actual legislation.

Ok enlighten us, was did happen.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:29 - Feb 5 with 3568 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump bid to reinstate travel ban fails
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38872680

I can see a night of the long knives

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:58 - Feb 6 with 3439 viewsTHEBUSH

I've given up on listening to Trump, as he talks with forked tongue.

Now his actions, that's what matters, talk is cheap, what he does, costs lives and money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024