Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump, What do we all think so far? 16:28 - Jan 31 with 44269 viewseasthertsr

I'm bored with the transfer window, so what does the board think about what he has done so far? I think his political base will be delighted, the rest of us all have our fingers crossed!We are in deep doo-doo if we have to deal with that moron!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:07 - Feb 6 with 3506 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tory MP and Speaker of the House of Lords, John Bercow, condemns Trump in the Commons and opposes the idea of Trump addressing Parliament.

Incredible times we live in.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38885773

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 21:43 - Feb 6 with 3459 viewseasthertsr

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:07 - Feb 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Tory MP and Speaker of the House of Lords, John Bercow, condemns Trump in the Commons and opposes the idea of Trump addressing Parliament.

Agree with Bercow 100% . Talk to that megalomaniac by all means, but deny him all the ceremonial stuff that would play well with his stupid supporters back home!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 22:38 - Feb 6 with 3400 viewsBrightonhoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 20:07 - Feb 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Never thought Bercow could be a stand up man.

Amazing times we live in.

Not everything is for sale. So far.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:36 - Feb 7 with 3302 viewspaulparker

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 22:38 - Feb 6 by Brightonhoop

Never thought Bercow could be a stand up man.

Amazing times we live in.

Unless of course its the Chinese or Qatar it seems
as far as I can see so far Trump hasn't committed any human rights atrocities , Bercow is supposed to be impartial but is allowed to vent his views in this way ? or maybe its good old publicity shy sally telling poor old john what to do , who knows with these two clowns
like it or not Trump was elected fair and square , the Americans are our greatest ally
and always have been , if the Americans want to impose bans that's there business not ours

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:42 - Feb 7 with 3299 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:36 - Feb 7 by paulparker

Unless of course its the Chinese or Qatar it seems
as far as I can see so far Trump hasn't committed any human rights atrocities , Bercow is supposed to be impartial but is allowed to vent his views in this way ? or maybe its good old publicity shy sally telling poor old john what to do , who knows with these two clowns
like it or not Trump was elected fair and square , the Americans are our greatest ally
and always have been , if the Americans want to impose bans that's there business not ours

Absolutely nothing in constitutional law that says the speaker needs to be impartial in anything other than Party related House matters.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 8:48]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:09 - Feb 7 with 3272 viewsMrSheen

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 21:43 - Feb 6 by easthertsr

Agree with Bercow 100% . Talk to that megalomaniac by all means, but deny him all the ceremonial stuff that would play well with his stupid supporters back home!

Man of principle. No compromise with violence, racism and lies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38756601
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:28 - Feb 7 with 3253 viewsClive_Anderson

Why is the little twt who is meant to be impartial blocking the president of our biggest and most powerful ally exactly? Don't know why I'm asking as it is obviously to get his toad like mug in the papers.

He had no qualms about inviting the head of the Chinese or Kuwait governments.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:38 - Feb 7 with 3238 viewsconnell10

You dont have to back trump because you have a right wing beleives, alot of republicans dont like him, the bloke is a kunt end of!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:45 - Feb 7 with 3221 viewseasthertsr

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:28 - Feb 7 by Clive_Anderson

Why is the little twt who is meant to be impartial blocking the president of our biggest and most powerful ally exactly? Don't know why I'm asking as it is obviously to get his toad like mug in the papers.

The big difference here is Trump is meant to be the leader of the free world, an upholder of democracy, fairness and equality. As an ally we should be able to say that we think his policies are not right. We cannot stop him doing what he wants but we can let him know we disapprove.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:51 - Feb 7 with 3199 viewsFloridaR

I turn on the news everyday to see who Trump has insulted but nice to see only the loonie lefties in the house & still chewing at the bit listening to the Speaker. In the video the attendance sums up how important his personal word is to the house but does his view mean anything to politics at all ?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 9:53]

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:52 - Feb 7 with 3197 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's not blocking him, he doesn't have that power, he's just expressing his opinion.

I think Britain is in an awful position because of the simultaneous timing of Brexit and Trump. The latter is clearly a racist demagogue and should be condemned if Britain is to maintain any shred of credibility as one of the Old Order of Countries that ran the World and would like to again. However, Brexit has severely strained diplomatic and economic ties with the rest of Europe so the U.S. has to be kept close to hand.

It's not easy.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:57 - Feb 7 with 3186 viewsFloridaR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:52 - Feb 7 by BrianMcCarthy

He's not blocking him, he doesn't have that power, he's just expressing his opinion.

I think Britain is in an awful position because of the simultaneous timing of Brexit and Trump. The latter is clearly a racist demagogue and should be condemned if Britain is to maintain any shred of credibility as one of the Old Order of Countries that ran the World and would like to again. However, Brexit has severely strained diplomatic and economic ties with the rest of Europe so the U.S. has to be kept close to hand.

It's not easy.

Keeping that special bond is highly important and a 2 way street.

Trump stated his loyalty to UK by reintroducing the bust of Churchill on his 1st day of office ... isn't that enough to confirm how he thinks of the UK ?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:03 - Feb 7 with 3172 viewsconnell10

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:51 - Feb 7 by FloridaR

I turn on the news everyday to see who Trump has insulted but nice to see only the loonie lefties in the house & still chewing at the bit listening to the Speaker. In the video the attendance sums up how important his personal word is to the house but does his view mean anything to politics at all ?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 9:53]

So you think Trump is gonna do a good job?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:07 - Feb 7 with 3165 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:57 - Feb 7 by FloridaR

Keeping that special bond is highly important and a 2 way street.

Trump stated his loyalty to UK by reintroducing the bust of Churchill on his 1st day of office ... isn't that enough to confirm how he thinks of the UK ?

Hmmm...I wouldn't read anything into that man's actions, or trust them either.

He's very volatile and it will be hard to stay in with him, and will stitch up who he wants to in the trade negotiations that will start soon.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:22 - Feb 7 with 3136 viewsFloridaR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:03 - Feb 7 by connell10

So you think Trump is gonna do a good job?

Much better than OfeckingBama - Yes I do.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:26 - Feb 7 with 3128 viewsClive_Anderson

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:45 - Feb 7 by easthertsr

The big difference here is Trump is meant to be the leader of the free world, an upholder of democracy, fairness and equality. As an ally we should be able to say that we think his policies are not right. We cannot stop him doing what he wants but we can let him know we disapprove.

Yes the government can disapprove if it wants to, but not the fcking speaker who is meant to be neutral.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:28 - Feb 7 with 3114 viewsMetallica_Hoop

"May it please your Majesty, I have neither eyes to see nor tongue to speak in this place but as the House is pleased to direct me, whose servant I am here"

William Lenthall

Attention seeking pillock should take note.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:31 - Feb 7 with 3104 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:28 - Feb 7 by Clive_Anderson

Parliamentary sovereignty in action!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:54 - Feb 7 with 3057 viewspaulparker

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:31 - Feb 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Parliamentary sovereignty in action!

id call it more trying to be in vogue with the Trump bashing

as said previously I don't remember the little weasel getting all high and mighty with the Saudis, or the Chinese,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 11:16 - Feb 7 with 3035 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:54 - Feb 7 by paulparker

id call it more trying to be in vogue with the Trump bashing

as said previously I don't remember the little weasel getting all high and mighty with the Saudis, or the Chinese,

You won't catch me arguing that it isn't hypocritical.

But again, this is the UK parliamentary system and culture we are about to give free reign too.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 11:17]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 11:26 - Feb 7 with 3010 viewsconnell10

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:22 - Feb 7 by FloridaR

Much better than OfeckingBama - Yes I do.

Good luck mate is all ill say, you get what you deserve!

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:26 - Feb 7 with 2961 views1BobbyHazell

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 09:45 - Feb 7 by easthertsr

Where was Bercow's (and many others) outrage when Trump's predecessors came to visit given their policy of illegal invasions dressed up as 'wars' that cost 100's of 100's of lives? Or indeed his outrage at our government's culpability and his own pro war stance?

I'm obviously no fan of trump and I'm sure he'll end up being an even bigger c*nt than the rest of them but complaining that someone imposing a travelling ban is unpalatable whilst being a supporter of blatant mass murder is warped valued weak minded hypocrisy at best.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 12:37]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:30 - Feb 7 with 2952 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:26 - Feb 7 by 1BobbyHazell

Where was Bercow's (and many others) outrage when Trump's predecessors came to visit given their policy of illegal invasions dressed up as 'wars' that cost 100's of 100's of lives? Or indeed his outrage at our government's culpability and his own pro war stance?

I'm obviously no fan of trump and I'm sure he'll end up being an even bigger c*nt than the rest of them but complaining that someone imposing a travelling ban is unpalatable whilst being a supporter of blatant mass murder is warped valued weak minded hypocrisy at best.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 12:37]

And when is Blair going on trial

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:38 - Feb 7 with 2921 viewsconnell10

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:30 - Feb 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

And when is Blair going on trial

Who lionel??

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:44 - Feb 7 with 2912 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 12:38 - Feb 7 by connell10

Who lionel??

Blair contempt of parliament, that's been brushed under the carpet

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024