Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump, What do we all think so far? 16:28 - Jan 31 with 43522 viewseasthertsr

I'm bored with the transfer window, so what does the board think about what he has done so far? I think his political base will be delighted, the rest of us all have our fingers crossed!We are in deep doo-doo if we have to deal with that moron!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:06 - Feb 7 with 2013 viewsQPR_John

Ignoring whether Bercow was right or wrong what I see as his hypocracy was the way he wallowed in the applause and made no comment. Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong but did he not admonished the SNP for clapping in parliament.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 13:06]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:08 - Feb 7 with 2010 viewskensalriser

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 10:22 - Feb 7 by FloridaR

Much better than OfeckingBama - Yes I do.

What in particular do you want from this administration?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:29 - Feb 7 with 1989 viewsconnell10

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:08 - Feb 7 by kensalriser

Death and destruction on a global scale!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:51 - Feb 7 with 1967 viewshopphoops

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:29 - Feb 7 by connell10

Death and destruction on a global scale!!!

and cake!!!

I back Bercow's sentiments but it wasn't his place, and he did Theresa May a favour, any visit by Trump to the Commons would have been carnage, now she's got an out.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:01 - Feb 7 with 1952 viewsconnell10

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:51 - Feb 7 by hopphoops

and cake!!!

I back Bercow's sentiments but it wasn't his place, and he did Theresa May a favour, any visit by Trump to the Commons would have been carnage, now she's got an out.

Mmmmm yes we can't forget the cake, we the survivors shall eat cake amid the rubble and dust!!

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:12 - Feb 7 with 1937 viewsFDC

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:51 - Feb 7 by hopphoops

and cake!!!

I dunno, Bercow is a burk but by taking the unconventional step of the leader of the house expressing his opinion in the way he did goes some way towards combating the creeping normalisation of Trump's sexism and racism, which can only be a good thing.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:16 - Feb 7 with 1930 viewsBrightonhoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 08:36 - Feb 7 by paulparker

Not everything is for sale. So far.

Unless of course its the Chinese or Qatar it seems
as far as I can see so far Trump hasn't committed any human rights atrocities , Bercow is supposed to be impartial but is allowed to vent his views in this way ? or maybe its good old publicity shy sally telling poor old john what to do , who knows with these two clowns
like it or not Trump was elected fair and square , the Americans are our greatest ally
and always have been , if the Americans want to impose bans that's there business not ours

No human rights atrocities?

He launched a disastrous assault in Yemen on Sunday that succeeded in killing an 8 year old child, and was so disastrous in the planning and execution that it left US special forces having to destroy their own landing boats leaving them stranded under fire for an hour before they could be rescued.

The bloke is full of Shyte, doesn't pay his bills, defrauded thousands of students and had to settle re Trump University and has all the class of a crack whore. Unfortunately he is also President, and has a very negative influence over the whole world, he's an utter arse hole, it's very much our business what he does because it is our children that will be expected to fight wars he is stoking alongside the US.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:17 - Feb 7 with 1929 viewshopphoops

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:12 - Feb 7 by FDC

I dunno, Bercow is a burk but by taking the unconventional step of the leader of the house expressing his opinion in the way he did goes some way towards combating the creeping normalisation of Trump's sexism and racism, which can only be a good thing.

I guess that was his calculation, but he's denied Dennis Skinner et al the right to do so on behalf of all of us.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:33 - Feb 7 with 1904 viewsFloridaR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 13:08 - Feb 7 by kensalriser

Don't get me wrong I am not the biggest fan of Trump but I like the no nonsense common sense approach to politics and dealing with other politicians, I think Trump realizes he won't be making fans in his time as President but I think he'll do a good job cutting out all the crap in Gov.

Decrease the countries debt & focus on developing transport infra-stucture.
More regulations on big media to stop them creating mass hysteria and be responsible for there actions.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:38 - Feb 7 with 1890 viewspaulparker

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:16 - Feb 7 by Brightonhoop

He launched a disastrous assault in Yemen on Sunday that succeeded in killing an 8 year old child, and was so disastrous in the planning and execution that it left US special forces having to destroy their own landing boats leaving them stranded under fire for an hour before they could be rescued.

The bloke is full of Shyte, doesn't pay his bills, defrauded thousands of students and had to settle re Trump University and has all the class of a crack whore. Unfortunately he is also President, and has a very negative influence over the whole world, he's an utter arse hole, it's very much our business what he does because it is our children that will be expected to fight wars he is stoking alongside the US.

Haven't all US Presidents at some point or another been part of disastrous missions or bombing campaigns ?
I get you hate the man but lets have it straight Brighton you cant have one rule for the Chinese /Saudis or whoever whose human rights btw are a disgrace but then start getting on your soap box about Trump like Bercow has, and again like it or not America is our closet ally and if that means dealing with trump then we have to do it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:40 - Feb 7 with 3193 viewsFloridaR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:16 - Feb 7 by Brightonhoop

Trump - He wasn't at the raid, he most likely did not plan it, he's not the worse President to me so that's not the whole world, you are entitled to your opinion as to what part of the body he reminds you off and please share what wars we are likely to fight in the future.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:47 - Feb 7 with 3178 viewsAntti_Heinola

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:40 - Feb 7 by FloridaR

Trump - He wasn't at the raid, he most likely did not plan it, he's not the worse President to me so that's not the whole world, you are entitled to your opinion as to what part of the body he reminds you off and please share what wars we are likely to fight in the future.

Bannon said quite recently he saw war with China as inevitable.

good luck with that!

Bare bones.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:00 - Feb 7 with 3154 viewsFloridaR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:47 - Feb 7 by Antti_Heinola

good luck with that!

I believe common sense will prevail as US stake no sovereign claim to that area https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:01]

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:02 - Feb 7 with 3147 viewspaulparker

good luck with that!

I bet you a tenner it don't

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:05 - Feb 7 with 3138 viewsAntti_Heinola

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:02 - Feb 7 by paulparker

I bet you a tenner it don't

let's fkn hope not, eh mate?!

Bare bones.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:10 - Feb 7 with 3120 viewsBrightonhoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:38 - Feb 7 by paulparker

Haven't all US Presidents at some point or another been part of disastrous missions or bombing campaigns ?
I get you hate the man but lets have it straight Brighton you cant have one rule for the Chinese /Saudis or whoever whose human rights btw are a disgrace but then start getting on your soap box about Trump like Bercow has, and again like it or not America is our closet ally and if that means dealing with trump then we have to do it

I've always argued BAE should not be supplying arms to Saudis, we know they bomb Yemen civilians with them, all governments have done so to profit. Can't find the link but there is a great piece on you tube about the Security Chief for Morgan Stanley at the twin towers, he didn't get out, but an associate said he feared an air assault a decade before it happened, because America was bombing p,aces the population could not pronounce nor pinpoint on a world map; the matter being that residues of extreme hatred towards America were being caused by America. The UK is doing the same with regards arms sales; it will come back to haunt future generations. Thats not being on a soap box, just telling it how it is.
Yes we need to trade with the US and Europe, so it is unfortunate Brexit is happening at the same time, because it diminishes our strengths at a vital time.
Personally I think Trump will be impeached or assassinated, I don't really care which.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:16 - Feb 7 with 3099 viewsDorse

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:10 - Feb 7 by Brightonhoop

I've always argued BAE should not be supplying arms to Saudis, we know they bomb Yemen civilians with them, all governments have done so to profit. Can't find the link but there is a great piece on you tube about the Security Chief for Morgan Stanley at the twin towers, he didn't get out, but an associate said he feared an air assault a decade before it happened, because America was bombing p,aces the population could not pronounce nor pinpoint on a world map; the matter being that residues of extreme hatred towards America were being caused by America. The UK is doing the same with regards arms sales; it will come back to haunt future generations. Thats not being on a soap box, just telling it how it is.
Yes we need to trade with the US and Europe, so it is unfortunate Brexit is happening at the same time, because it diminishes our strengths at a vital time.
Personally I think Trump will be impeached or assassinated, I don't really care which.

If Benoit Assou-Ekotto has been supplying arms to the Saudis then I'm disgusted. Typical Redknapp signing.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:18 - Feb 7 with 3090 viewsTacticalR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 14:33 - Feb 7 by FloridaR

Don't get me wrong I am not the biggest fan of Trump but I like the no nonsense common sense approach to politics and dealing with other politicians, I think Trump realizes he won't be making fans in his time as President but I think he'll do a good job cutting out all the crap in Gov.

Decrease the countries debt & focus on developing transport infra-stucture.
More regulations on big media to stop them creating mass hysteria and be responsible for there actions.

@FloridaR 'Decrease the countries debt & focus on developing transport infra-stucture.'

But won't spending on infrastructure increase the state debt, especially if taxes are reduced? I am not saying that (spending on infrastructure) is a bad thing, but I do feel that Trump has promised all things to all men.

Anyway, I am glad you are here as you can give us the pro (ish) view of Trump, and I also think there is a big distinction between the man himself and the people who have voted for him. I think you said you went to one of his rallies?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:18]

Air hostess clique

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:18 - Feb 7 with 3082 viewsBoston

good luck with that!

I rather get hit with a piece of delft than a nuclear bomb.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:20 - Feb 7 with 3081 viewsBucksRanger

Brighton, if you believe it is acceptable to assassinate one person where would you draw the line. At 10. Or 100. 1000 perhaps. Maybe 1 million. Your attitude towards human life leaves much to be desired.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:22]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:30 - Feb 7 with 3055 viewsFloridaR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:18 - Feb 7 by TacticalR

@FloridaR 'Decrease the countries debt & focus on developing transport infra-stucture.'

But won't spending on infrastructure increase the state debt, especially if taxes are reduced? I am not saying that (spending on infrastructure) is a bad thing, but I do feel that Trump has promised all things to all men.

Anyway, I am glad you are here as you can give us the pro (ish) view of Trump, and I also think there is a big distinction between the man himself and the people who have voted for him. I think you said you went to one of his rallies?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:18]

Hi Tactical.
I went to his rally, he came out on a long catwalk to the sound of the eye of the tiger...pure razzmatazz but i didn't vote for him :)

I think he'll save the country a lot of money on foreign aid and pull back military from countries that fund terrorism & want to bomb us.
That money should hopefully make an impact on the debt meanwhile the infrastructure like airports & trains will be funded from private money. Train system needs serious investment and gov intervention to make it grow.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:57]

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:38 - Feb 7 with 3046 viewsconnell10

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:30 - Feb 7 by FloridaR

Hi Tactical.
I went to his rally, he came out on a long catwalk to the sound of the eye of the tiger...pure razzmatazz but i didn't vote for him :)

I think he'll save the country a lot of money on foreign aid and pull back military from countries that fund terrorism & want to bomb us.
That money should hopefully make an impact on the debt meanwhile the infrastructure like airports & trains will be funded from private money. Train system needs serious investment and gov intervention to make it grow.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:57]

Do you think he will restrict the sale and use of firearms?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:46 - Feb 7 with 3027 viewsBrightonhoop

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:20 - Feb 7 by BucksRanger

Brighton, if you believe it is acceptable to assassinate one person where would you draw the line. At 10. Or 100. 1000 perhaps. Maybe 1 million. Your attitude towards human life leaves much to be desired.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:22]

Yes but Trump is pond life so doesn't count.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:55 - Feb 7 with 2978 viewsBucksRanger

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 15:46 - Feb 7 by Brightonhoop

Yes but Trump is pond life so doesn't count.

Does 'pond life' apply to everyone you don't like? Just how many millions / billions are there you would dispose of. Where's your humanity? Humanity first every time.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:03 - Feb 7 with 2953 viewsTacticalR

@FloridaR 'I went to his rally, he came out on a long catwalk to the sound of the eye of the tiger...pure razzmatazz but i didn't vote for him :) '

That reminds me...last year novelist Dave Eggers attended one of Trump's rallies in Sacramento:

'I came away with a host of new questions and concerns. Among them: why is it that the song Trump's campaign uses to mark his arrival and departure is Elton John's "Tiny Dancer?" Is it more troubling, or less troubling, knowing that no one in the audience really cares what he says? And could it be that because Trump's supporters are not all drawn from the lunatic fringe, but in fact represent a broad cross-section of regular people, and far more women than would seem possible or rational, that he could actually win?'

'Could he actually win?' Dave Eggers at a Donald Trump rally
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/jun/17/could-he-actually-win-dave-eggers-

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024