Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR's worst ever player 11:38 - Feb 16 with 27557 viewsNorthernr

FourFourTwo have asked us to narrow this down to just one and write a bit about him.
Who we going with?
QPR's worst ever player on 13:22 - Feb 16 with 5157 viewsMrSheen

QPR's worst ever player on 13:14 - Feb 16 by Hunterhoop

This isn't "worst signing", it's "worst player".

Think of the player you think would look worst playing in a crap Sunday League outfit.

Worst player could be an accidental youth team walk-on in an injury crisis, or misguided panic loan signing. But if you imposed a tougher threshold, like over 200 appearances, then the number of eligible candidates shrinks to...

QPR's worst ever player on 13:25 - Feb 16 with 5141 views2Thomas2Bowles

QPR's worst ever player on 13:14 - Feb 16 by Hunterhoop

This isn't "worst signing", it's "worst player".

Think of the player you think would look worst playing in a crap Sunday League outfit.

Like I said
Warren Barton

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR's worst ever player on 13:29 - Feb 16 with 5120 viewsRs_Holy

QPR's worst ever player on 13:06 - Feb 16 by Hunterhoop

The clear inability on here for some to separate our their hatred of certain players against having a sensible discussion about the "worst ever" player, is obvious.

Disentangle views about who let us down the most, who behaved badly, who earned too much....I take this is being about the worst player ability wise to ever play for us.

Therefore, I nominate the following:

Ademole Bankole
Armel Tchakounte
Bob Malcolm

Erm... I still think SWP is in with a shout!... Were you at that game against Palace when the wee man was a total, total liability??? Oh how our hearts sank when we saw his name was on the team sheet!
QPR's worst ever player on 13:29 - Feb 16 with 5120 viewsTGRRRSSS

In our case can they not doa special Anti Legends 11.

Doubt many could name as many as we can.

Sieb Dykstra was I always felt poor
QPR's worst ever player on 13:30 - Feb 16 with 5108 viewsRoller

The signings I've hated us making most, and therefore are the worst to me, are Vinny Jones and Joey Barton.
QPR's worst ever player on 13:31 - Feb 16 with 5108 viewshopphoops

QPR's worst ever player on 13:00 - Feb 16 by Clive_Anderson

Gus Caesar was the worst, but he was only I loan.

SWP gets my vote as the worst permanent player and the one I hated the most. He was utterly useless.

Bosingwa for me.

Surprised there's no mention of Pat-Dave Agyemang.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

QPR's worst ever player on 13:31 - Feb 16 with 5101 viewsrsonist

I think it's Bosingwa. No one else can claim to be an existential reckoning.

Edit: Oof, I'd wiped Vinnie Jones from my memory. Couldn't stand seeing him in the shirt.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 13:33]
QPR's worst ever player on 13:32 - Feb 16 with 5100 viewstraininvain

Bosingwa. Complete dogsh1t, on a fortune, zero effort and couldn't give a toss. The whole package.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR's worst ever player on 13:35 - Feb 16 with 5080 viewsTGRRRSSS

QPR's worst ever player on 13:31 - Feb 16 by hopphoops

Bosingwa for me.

Surprised there's no mention of Pat-Dave Agyemang.

Dave was a cult hero of sorts for a while, far from our worst simply cos how many goals he actually scored.
QPR's worst ever player on 13:48 - Feb 16 with 5045 viewsdanehoop

People, have you no memories, T R A O R E

Never knowingly understood

QPR's worst ever player on 13:52 - Feb 16 with 5033 viewsichbinnaughty

QPR's worst ever player on 13:32 - Feb 16 by traininvain

Bosingwa. Complete dogsh1t, on a fortune, zero effort and couldn't give a toss. The whole package.

^THIS^
QPR's worst ever player on 13:53 - Feb 16 with 5031 viewsToast_R

QPR's worst ever player on 13:35 - Feb 16 by TGRRRSSS

Dave was a cult hero of sorts for a while, far from our worst simply cos how many goals he actually scored.

Am I the only one who thinks Big Pat gets a rough edge on here?

He scored goals, even in our promotion season he scored a couple of vital ones, the first back at Derby which he had no right to get to and that one vs Bristol City preserving the long unbeaten run for another couple of months.

He could have been a legend had he stuck that winner away vs Hull. Far far worse players then him around.
QPR's worst ever player on 13:56 - Feb 16 with 5018 viewsJigsore

i'll go with SWP. You can't convince me that goal against Chelsea was anything other than a combination of Adel's sumptuous lay off and his aiming for some far away object. Like the moon.

and he didn't even f*cking celebrate

Exorbitant contract and utterly useless

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

QPR's worst ever player on 14:00 - Feb 16 with 5002 viewsbirleyshassey

ALAN BRAZIL 100%
QPR's worst ever player on 14:01 - Feb 16 with 4999 viewsDorse

I think Simon Osbourne needs a mention. Disappeared back to the Fakes after basically being the footballing equivalent of a fart's ghost.

George Kulcsar. The answer to a question nobody asked.

George Santos. That bastard's goal against Norwich cost me £45 as I had us to win 2-0 at 9/1. And he was basically awful.

Mutch, SWP, Bosingwa, Barton (yes), M'bia, Samba and, of course...

The very antithesis of the word 'footballer'. The very epitome of the term 'Cock-Bag'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR's worst ever player on 14:01 - Feb 16 with 4996 viewshopphoops

QPR's worst ever player on 13:53 - Feb 16 by Toast_R

Am I the only one who thinks Big Pat gets a rough edge on here?

He scored goals, even in our promotion season he scored a couple of vital ones, the first back at Derby which he had no right to get to and that one vs Bristol City preserving the long unbeaten run for another couple of months.

He could have been a legend had he stuck that winner away vs Hull. Far far worse players then him around.

By no means the worst - he did in fact have a good game if I remember right - and by no means the biggest piss taker. But one of the most underwhelming

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

QPR's worst ever player on 14:02 - Feb 16 with 4991 viewsbasshoop

QPR's worst ever player on 13:56 - Feb 16 by Jigsore

i'll go with SWP. You can't convince me that goal against Chelsea was anything other than a combination of Adel's sumptuous lay off and his aiming for some far away object. Like the moon.

and he didn't even f*cking celebrate

Exorbitant contract and utterly useless

But he did provide one of the best twitter backlashes after his away performance at Crystal Palace and then asking the question 'How's your week been?'

Other than that...total c**p
QPR's worst ever player on 14:02 - Feb 16 with 4983 viewswhittocksRs

QPR's worst ever player on 13:19 - Feb 16 by Northernr

I think you can interpret it however you like. Given that we've had so many players with no ability I'm quite taken by the idea of the added context, so I'm torn between SWP, Bosingwa and Hateley.

SWP was annoying in the sense he refused to go on loan and just took his paycheck when he couldn't get near the first team, but I'd certainly say he did at least try most of the time. He couldn't help it that he was and is terrible.

Hateley was horrible, but I do feel he was a bit of victim of circumstance: replacing Les, when already crocked and finished as a player and 34 years old, was always going to be a bad bit of business.

Surely the worst player we've had, by any measure, was Boswinga. Let's not let him get away with stealing a living.
QPR's worst ever player on 14:11 - Feb 16 with 4954 viewsrunningman75

I did not like Mark Hately, but would go for Boswinga as it showed the the ugliest side of football. Moneybags QPR signing Champions League winners who did not want to be there.
QPR's worst ever player on 14:22 - Feb 16 with 4925 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

QPR's worst ever player on 14:23 - Feb 16 with 4910 viewssimmo

Player or Signing?

Signing = Sandro, definitely.

Player? Probably Rehman - consitently disgraceful

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR's worst ever player on 14:25 - Feb 16 with 4910 viewsPlanetHonneywood

So many memories!

We should invite the likes of Messrs Williams, Malcolm, Traore, SWP, Bosingwa, Iorfa etc. to the Forever Rs segment and have a public haranguing. Lots of verbals, rotten tomatoes ad so forth.

I think it would be quite cathartic.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR's worst ever player on 14:28 - Feb 16 with 4906 viewsToast_R

QPR's worst ever player on 14:01 - Feb 16 by hopphoops

By no means the worst - he did in fact have a good game if I remember right - and by no means the biggest piss taker. But one of the most underwhelming

Underwhelming?

That'll cover 95% of the players bought on TF's watch!
QPR's worst ever player on 14:53 - Feb 16 with 4849 viewsNov77

i'll go with brian williams, ernie howe not far behind.

gus caesar only on loan would have been a contender though

worst keeper derek richardson

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR's worst ever player on 15:07 - Feb 16 with 4829 viewsTheChef

QPR's worst ever player on 13:19 - Feb 16 by Clive_Anderson

I'll never forget this moment either, the look of panic on his face when he realised that he was going to have to do kick ups live on telly.

He's not even trying. Funnily enough.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024